Best girls from their respective shows

Best girls from their respective shows

woops wrong pic

>turns out this whole time I was crazy, that makes me a superhuman killer
>died first because she didn't take one of the twenty chances she had to cut off another crazy bitch's head

umm no

whoops wrong pic

Best raibu

I'll start then.

Ichigo's aunt.

He said girls

kek

you must be new here

you must be fag here

Whoops, wrong pic.

Whoops, wrong picture.

Whoops, wrong picture

She had some nice calves. Shame I don't have that screenshotted, and I really really don't want to watch through Texhnolyze a 3rd time to cap it either.

either her or yoruichi. I frankly think they are tied for best bleach girl.

A million time this. I never understood why that idol crap happened halfway through and forced Miyuki to the side.

Strange, but this is true. Honestly the character best in the series too.

Why did he have to die?

I miss my bro

I just finished the episode that he died... oh lord why are they killing off the entire cast by episode 8?? Its a fun show but they're fucking it all up.
>also, pic related, 2for1

all shit
correct

The cancerous taste is strong here.

You should kill yourself.

Every best girl thread.

Shana a SHIT.

Every best girl thread I see.

The best

How about no?

Effective bait is effective so here's your reply.

Two in one for Taiga and Shana.

>Hime
>Best Girl

At least she's GENUINE

Good taste.

Shit taste, friends.

only good thing about akame was the chicks were hot 2bh

Look at all this shit taste

For the edginess, blame the author for his shit writing user.

Akame ga kill yourself faggot

>dog poop
>best anything

Akame ga Kill is the monkey's paw wish for a battle shonen with minimal plot armor.

Anyone you like will die for sake trying to be that kind of battle shonen.

>Shit writing

Akame ga Kill is the wishes of shitposters circa 2006-2009 for a battle shonen with minimal plot armor and it went about as well as expected (Lack of armor means the one note shonen archetypes/waifus die people get attached to and all that survives to see the final battle are the bland MCs and even they'll die; plot armor is a necessary evil.)

People can't handle their dumb desires backfiring on them so they'll deny they wished for something like AgK.

Akame ga Kill is also a reminder of why series just as bad like Bleach and Fairy Tail play it safe character death wise.

Akame ga Kill is shit. It tries to be as edgy and grimdark as it can while still remaining a standard battle shonen. As a result you have this weird hybrid with shonen tropes and jokes, such as the MC trying to peep at the girls bathing or the MC training with his friends to become stronger, with stuff like girls getting skinned alive or being sold as slaves and raped to death by dogs crammed in between. The feel of the manga is completely schizophrenic. And any attempt at characterization or attempt to present moral ambiguity is utterly ham-fisted and ineffectual.

That's the entire purpose.

It wants to be the edgy shonen people asked for when they were younger. It turned out as expected (read rage inducing/not what I asked for)

Its bad but what can you do when the author just wanted to grant our retarded (don't deny it; our dumber selves and associates have wished for it) chuuni wishes on edgy shonen?

Speak for yourself. I never asked for this.

Akame ga Kill would have been better if it had been consistently grimdark like Tokyo Ghoul. I didn't like that series either, but its consistent tone made it much better than the bipolar shit that was Akame ga Kill.

Just like yours.