Bow to your Jewish queen, goyim

Bow to your Jewish queen, goyim
youtu.be/Hh0tSpAe19g

I don't give a shit about you or your shitty normie website and your shitty normie pretend-autist and your shitty bluetooth connected toilet where google counts all of your shits and recommends you daily dietary advice. As a matter of fact I think you should go check it. You might need more fiber. Just once just once I wish you would stick your head outside and see the world for what it is. Real fuckers don't care about shit some jew posts online. I hope your mother dies.

I agree with this sentiment, but neither the content nor the conclusion.

She's adorable

Not gonna lie, I wanna fuck her face as rough as possible.

^_^ jews are so superior to us. I love them so much

She's cute
Sage

That thing looks really frail and extremely sick, it's almost like a simple touch could kill her

this is why you must be very gentle with her and only discipline her with soft pats

would leave in my attic

same

Nein danke.

I would be more tempted by these Jewesses if they didn't all have that fuckin jet black hair on their arms.

I finally realized her appeal. She is a real life moe anime girl. She is just a cute girl who does cute things.

PROTECT MY HATE SPEECH!
Mai grand-daddie pa DID NOT DAI IN NO PANAMAL CANAL and leave mai sista momma a widdow! Just so you naggars and jews could Violin my right to HATE SPEECH!
HAIL HITLA! White pride!
We ned to send tham monkey back to africa!

does she have instagram?

>superior
Not in a world with Eliza, Ashley, Rose and Polarbear

Satan trips verify, white women are at the top of the carnal food chain.

>the girl is hot
huh?

She's underage isn't she? You're not only promoting interracial degeneracy you also an advocate for pedophilia? What a piece of garbage.

she's an adult. jewish qts look underage until mid twenties or so. this is what makes them so much fun!

So... a girl which looks underage makes it so much fun?

try your word games somewhere else. we're here to admire Agatha

she looks like a rat, fuck off kike

You're here to make yourself to feel better about the fact that you're latent pedophile, don't fool yourself.