WELCOME TO TRUMPS AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Terrific

*MASSIVE BONER*

Good

Don't you get it faggot OP? Trump doesn't run the (((banks))) (((they))) do. This is a strike on their enemy especially since, most Arabs hate Jews naturally more than niggers.

>He said he didn’t discover until after they were released that he and his family had been arrested because the bank claimed they could not verify the large check and believed it was fraudulent.

Dumb terrorists.

Please stop I'm doing NoFap

Goddamn that gif pisses me off.

Fucking nuSimpsons

They should have used extraordinary rendition to send them to Egypt.

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Drumpf's*

>live in America
>wear oppressive religious garb

Get em out!

SOON KUFFAR. YOU WILL LICK MY FEET.

jesus white women disgust me.

>arab
>american
Why would anyone ever think that those two words go together

thats kinda gay bro.

Amerikkka*

Does anyone else feel something between these two extremes would be best? I feel like the full ninja garb and the string bikinis are both degenerate.

arab =/= muslim.
It should say Muslim family instead of Arab-American family because Arabs and Muslims are not the same but hey, it seems as tho the left can't even tell the difference.

Those Muslim women probably think all the white American women are sluts and whores, while the white American women think the Muslim women are weird for walking around in with their entire bodies covered up in black. They come from a different religion and culture, of course it's weird as fuck.

If a slutty white girl from America went to the middle east they'd shot her for dressing in a two piece bikini because women have no real rights in the middle east, also it's considered sinful to show your body to everyone accept your husband. America and the middle east are like comparing night and day, completely different customs, religion, culture, etc.

They might as well be aliens walking among us at this point.

seems legit

Yeah, it already exists.

das racist

I'd rather my woman wear a fucking bag like that than what those degenerate sluts are wearing around them.

I love the look on the human women's faces lol.

that's like saying you'd rather fuck a donkey because all western women are whores.

The word alien literally means foreign.

So yeah, they are ayyys

So I presume you people wear full liederhosen and clack shoes with a long sleeve button up and green hat to the beach?
Ffs, just say a one piece if you're weird about that sort of thing.

That's why different cultures should not be in the same country.

yeah, it can also mean outsider.

I'm not talking about the beach man. One piece is fine there. Honestly I just wish chicks wore traditional european dress b/c it's as fuck in a wholesome way.

hot as fuck*

I say we should remove kebab and import ELVES
they're only a real alien if they're from another planet.

the Jews have always been aliens, they would never assimilate and would always think they're better than everyone else.

ahahhahahahahahaa
may the turks conquer the false zionist adversaries

GTFO sand niggers, we've reached our nigger limit

youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14

It tells me everything I need to know.

WHERES THE LINK FAGGOT OP !?

>Arab-American family
>tries to deposit check at bank

I think this might be the few legit times where you can blame the jews for this.

Kid looks almost white. Why do some Arabs look like literal half niggers, while others resemble pseudo whites and while others look like sandpeople?

What the fuck is an Arab American? People just throw together words these days. Listen to this one multi-gendered. I know, right.

Evolution. The kid got the good genes

Arabs took many nigger slaves, the men were castrated and the women were sex slaves.

>What the fuck is an Arab American?
pic related

>trumps america
you mean where the media uses vague headlines to support a leftist agenda of promoting a civil war?

Shabby white shirt. Loosely fitted polyester slacks. Probably sandals. This is the Arab uniform when not wearing bed sheets, has anyone else notices this? Does he own a gas station or auto repair business?

Far right is the best if you disagree you are wrong

7 fucking captchas

Post the gif

faggot pedo

Hahaha fucking amazing prob illegal

open vegena pls bb

PROTECT MY HATE SPEECH!
Mai grand-daddie pa DID NOT DAI IN NO PANAMAL CANAL and leave mai sista momma a widdow! Just so you naggars and jews could Violin my right to HATE SPEECH!
HAIL HITLA! White pride!
We ned to send tham monkey back to africa!

They were discriminated against for being white / semetic, not for being a filthy mud nigger.