Dear Sup Forums...

Dear Sup Forums, this is weird and out of bounds likely but I've watched the capability of your detective skills over the past few years.

My boyfriend is missing. He has been missing for over 24 hours at this point. His phone died around 5 hours ago. I am extremely worried. He was traveling between states and stopped in one for a few days. The last we have spoken, he was an hour West of the city he was at for a few days. I have contacted the two states he for sure started in after our last comms and the one he would have ended up in departments for highway patrol and police departments in between and they cannot help me unless I have a license plate number for his truck. I know the make and model and can probably work to figure out the vague year. I obviously know his name and birth date.

But I do not know his license plate number in order for them to do an effective search on where he is.

This is gay as hell but I am really just looking if there is a way I can pull his license plates so I can report it to police so we can make sure he is safe. He left his gun with me and I know he is capable but nogs out there are terrible.

THANKS. INB4 THIS IS GAY. I KNOW ITS GAY. I'm just desperate.

Okay you need to privately message someone for his truck license plates, don't post his name on Sup Forums.

Otherwise, give it a week and then freak out. Usually, these people come home within 3 days after realising running away was a dumb idea.

The police is a thing.

Call your repair shop for the plates, dumbass.
But don't bother b/c your bf is currently sampling some strange.
saged

I've already called the police in 2 different states, 5 different cities, and they all said they can't run accidents w/o a plate. Only arrests. :^)

No repair shop bc MUH MECHANIC.

I JUST WANNA KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE FOR ME TO TRACK PLATES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I would map hospitals with trauma centers along his route and start calling them. Do you share bank accounts or credit cards? Check the charges or just call the issuers, they can shut them off. I'm assuming, of course, that he's got some place he's supposed to have arrived at and he's not just wandering or there's not some reason he's not talking to you or something.

Look for mail about his behicle insurance, or even call his license plate insurance company and explain. They probably have records.

I can't fathom a reason. He hasn't spoken with me or anyone at all, additionally hasn't logged on social media for 25 hours. His best friends haven't heard from him. Currently, I am writing down and tracking hospitals. I'm at 15 thus far.

Thank you. It was a 12 hour destination from his starting point toward home. This is, idk I can't process it.

How do you know his phone has been dead for 5 hours if he's been missing 24?

I've called periodically throughout the 24 hours. The life span of an iPhone 7+ is typically 19-21 hrs w/o usage.

maybe in america it's different but isn't there documents for the vehicle with the license plates on them? like at your house?
maybe look through his stuff to find them

ATM we live in 2 different states :/

If he was a woman every post ITT would be about you getting cucked. But you are getting cucked anyway.

Look thu his photos in Sosial media scan for car pic

PS call his parents if you don't have their number what can I say, your a side bitch (that is if he is white)

>ass to mouth
Fuck off i'm not helping degens

I am gonna call his parents in the morning. I don't want to cause them distress if I can sort it out beforehand. :( Also he is v white. As am I.

LOOOOL