Dark Web translates nun's letter from the devil

Was looking up happenings today and saw this blip of an article.

What the fuck?!

newser.com/story/248409/dark-web-decodes-nuns-letter-from-the-devil.html

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/17th-century-nuns-letter-from-the-devil-finally-decoded/
50shadesofpissedoff.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/
sickchirpse.com/possessed-nun-17th-centruy-letter-translated/
lastampa.it/2017/09/05/italia/cronache/cos-un-algoritmo-ha-decifrato-il-mistero-della-lettera-del-diavolo-2q7dQNB58QXgFehMJABugK/pagina.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

timesofisrael.com/17th-century-nuns-letter-from-the-devil-finally-decoded/

post a screencap of the article or archive it.

And a transcript of letter.

he can't keep getting away with this!

>Jews up to date on the latest satan news
not shocked

Daily reminder that Lucifer did nothing wrong.

So what did the letter say faggot

>Dear Nuntards
>You look like a bunch of faggy penguins.
>And my cock is ready.
>t. Satan

I too have read Rules For Radicals

UMA

>woman gets letter from the devil

"hey bitch thanks for suckin my goat penor lol want an apple bitch haha just kiddin baby i love you."

>timesofisrael.com/17th-century-nuns-letter-from-the-devil-finally-decoded/
is it only on the deep web?
very (((convenient)))

underrated

So what does it fucking translate to?

whattayou mean?

"OP is a faggot"

>fuck leaves get money

i don't think it was released, here is the screencap of the article

imagine if we locked all of the mental ill today up and tried to decipher their drivel. We need depopulation.

Kek has spoken! Should we find out what it says or something?

wont let me view with adblock so im not viewing it.

Of course!

Also what the fuck is up with that mutant merchant?

you aren't missing much. just a clickbait article with no real information about what the letter said.

I imagine the power of Pepe is distorting him, like gravitational pull.

"beware of the leaves, they fuck dogs n shit"

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"

>>And while the translation they came up with does sound sinister—including claims that
>>God and Jesus are "dead weights" and "the system works for no one"
>The Devil is literally a Communist

>this post made me shoot my eye out

It tastes like Ovaltine

Cool drawing of Joey Diaz.

Especially given a clickbait site that reprints the Israeli story, then asks for you preformatted "take." Become sensitive to interactive marketing.

>God and Jesus are "dead weights" and that the "system works for no one"

Red pilled as fuck. The human subconscious does not lie.

"the system" as in God, heaven, etc. The Devil is claiming that Jesus and God are just "dead weight" on humanity. The Devil is just the creative impulse of humanity.

kek

SON OF A BITCH

so theyre not releasing it?

HA!

Unlikely.

The Final Redpill:

ALIENS ARE DEMONS
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

50shadesofpissedoff.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/

So is this just fake news or does somebody have the letter?

It's true. This is what the Canadian used to look like, before they became ashamed of their dog fuckery.

So i woke up in the morning today and i saw no archive.my first thought that was coming to my head is where is archivbro?

I think it's fake news.
Come on. They use an algorithm found on the darknet to decipher this thing?

>nun figures out convent life blows
>knows a wide variety of languages
>invents code to safely create written protest of the Church
>says letters just "appeared"
"God and Jesus are dead weights and the system works for no one"

Oh shit, I remember hearing about this, when the nun first found the letter.

Oh wait, no I don't because this is completely made up.

>nearly 4 centuries trying to crack a code
>the best of the best worked on this to decipher it but no luck
>neckbeard virgins using tor to buy coke and irl lolis found the solution

wew lad

*tips fedora

he and his followers will bend the knee to the almighty and get their just deserts

What's the point then? Some kind of coded message here?

God is real user I can show you how to find him, or at least the grand architect

Traps are gay,
Anime sucks.
US to annex Canada,
Because it's full of cucks.

>bored, childless nun writes gibberish in a made up language

Will it take more than two minutes?

So wait.
The code to this fucking 300+ year old letter was just floatin' around the internet?
what. Or am I misunderstanding this, did they just use codebreakers on the deep web and their own algorithm?

So... The beaners are demons.

have you seen some of the fucking webms from those cartel nutjobs?

>goyim trust us she was just good and languages!
this is some jew shit I just want to know what it says

Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round. The jar is round. They should call it roundtine

wheres the fucking transcript you faggots

>no archive
>no actual proof
fuck off jew

I went through a bunch of articles and this is the only actual site that appears to have the "preview" translation up in full. It claims the full one isn't out. Probably gotta have a book deal and shit first, maybe a documentary on The History Channel right after Ancient Aliens.

Fuckin' gay if you ask me.

sickchirpse.com/possessed-nun-17th-centruy-letter-translated/

It doesn't exist, just an article plant so LARPing 3301 investigators can finally crack the '14 codex

If you search for it on Jewgle you'll get a fuck ton of hits. It's obviously gone viral at somebody's command. Maybe the last Pope or whoever is pulling his strings (Satan)?

Only 40s kids will get this joke

>happenings today
happened one week ago on Sup Forums

Lol. I scribble shit like this on a piece of paper and leave it on public transit when I get out. It's just a bunch of letters, geometric shapes and then I make it look like an electrical diagram with the positives and negatives and that squiggly line.

I must've driven some people nuts. Either that or the devil has been inadvertently communicating through me.

shit. I pasted the wrong one. was supposed to be Fox Ness or something.

Technically, demons and angels are aliens. Yet they are more than interplanetary ones. They are not lf this Earth, but of another whole plane of existance.

This isn't fake

lastampa.it/2017/09/05/italia/cronache/cos-un-algoritmo-ha-decifrato-il-mistero-della-lettera-del-diavolo-2q7dQNB58QXgFehMJABugK/pagina.html
>a group of physicists and computer scientists have deciphered it, using a decryption program taken from the darknet. "There's everything in there" says Daniele Abate, 49, team leader - "drugs, prostitution, pedophilia, and also algorithms that attempt to decipher codes identifying similar letters characters that are repeated."
>"We have included in the software - Abate explains - the Greek alphabet, the Latin one, the Runic (of the ancient Germanic populations), and the Yazidis, the devil worshiper people who inhabited the Iraqi Sinjar before the onset of Islam, all the alphabets which Sister Maria Crocifissa might have seen or known. The algorithm first identifies the same characters, then compares them with the most similar alphabetic characters in the different languages."
>Those eleven lines, which at first glance a bit 'classic Greek and a bit' Cyrillic alphabet, tell in fact something. Not entirely coherent, not quite comprehensible, but certainly related to God and Belzebù: "Perhaps now certain Stige," reads in the letter, and Stige is one of the five rivers of the Inferments according to Greek and Roman mythology. And then again: "Because God Christ Zoroaster follows the ancient ways and seams seized by men, Ohimè." And finally: "A God who wants to free the mortals."

bump

>" And finally: "A God who wants to free the mortals."
Lucifer/Prometheus confirmed true God.

kek 4 centuries to decipher a code written by a schizo nun, humanity is overrated

sounds like fake news

>times of israel
nothing to see here goy

Enlighten me.

Sure, humans are totally going to do a better job.

'The jews did 9/11'

What ever happened to this years puzzle? Was it actually related to vault 7 as was indicated in the spring? The only other significant date left from what I read is the 23rd

Shitty clickbait

SAGED AND REPORTED

*tips circumcised foreskin

It's fake news as fuck

Why do computer scientists have to go to le deepweb to find le secret decryption codez? You can easily find leaks of government stuff on the normal web, assuming their story is even half true

It's bullshit but poltards will eat it up because you're retarded

i really loved Fell, but it bums me out that it never got finished. who was this nun nigga?

-why are you rationalizing what the devil said through the lens of spiritless materialism, while giving credence to what the devil said, and his character?