A lesson in Farming and Magic

So i just watched Flying Witch ep 3. Did anyone notice that they used proper accent and dialect with the farmers? My grandfather actually spoke a lot like the uncle did. It was kind of nostalgic.

t was epic comfy

You know what isn't nostalgic? The lifelong subtle rape of a husband. I mean, how is this even ethical? To what ability was he able to consent to marrying this vile women? What if he had plans, aspirations, a chance to meet the one and only absolute love of his life? But instead he's stuck with this creature against his will.

i know man. I just love watching this series and i can't understand why. I mean there's DBS and Macross Delta, Iron Fortress and so many others, yet i look forward to this series so much. I don't get it.

Love's weird like that dude. Don't even waste your time trying to understand it.

I just don't understand how or why witches can offer their sincere services for such unethical purposes. Take that episode where it shows teleportation: why haven't witches shared such magic with human scientists to better the planet and humanity? But charming men against their will with wicked magic potions is somehow perfectly doable and fine? I guess it goes along with torturing and murdering mandrakes, smiling as if nothings amiss. Witches deserve the burning stack; this is not "comfy", it's sad and disturbingly disgusting.

wha? oh and i bet people missed the long cat reference too.

any idea if the OP and Ed have come out yet?

The ED came out last week, dunno aboutthe OP

jc staff confirmed for bros

I thought there would be a joke about how the "charms" were just placebo.

thanks bro!

It was implied, but seems that he was too dense to get it

Post the dialog or expression where it was implied, please. I can't find it in the episode. You know what else was implied, and heavily? The dismemberment of that helpless innocent mandrake.

Your uncle is from Utah Jimmy stop making shit up you massive faggot weeaboo.

my grandfather was from Kingstree, South Carolina. He was a good man.

I'd farm her magic.

I want to enrich her magic with my buff.

Why did he talk like a Japanese farmer, then?

Spat out my coffee. Thanks user.

"I tried so many different ones I'm not sure which worked."

The implication being it wasn't the charms, but her persistence that landed her her husband.

Nigga, provinces are notorious with "charms" and witches. That's why don't drink any water being offered by strangers no matter how tempting,

My brother got his foot shrunk due to a witch, we had to find a shaman to get rid of the hex.

>999
Witches are for lewd.

What if all the charm making made the woman into someone that the man wanted to fall in love with?

DELETE THIS

>: why haven't witches shared such magic with human scientists to better the planet and humanity?
Because they are still very sour about all the witch burning and Salem

>"I tried so many different ones I'm not sure which worked."
>The implication being it wasn't the charms, but her persistence that landed her her husband.
This desu senpai

If you were offered to be turned into a witch, but there was a 65% chance that you might also become a furry, would you do it?

But user I'm a male, I can't be a witch.

There are male witches if you didn't know.
Witch applies to both male and female.
It just means you do druidic fuckery

>There are male witches if you didn't know.
Yes but they are known as warlocks or sorcerer

You're not muh mom.

So this is the legendary process of how witches collect semen for spells.

Fresh manlet seamen from Sup Forums is best seamen.

>seamen

>Yes but they are known as warlocks or sorcerer
Well that's different.
I'm saying there are specifically witches who are guys.
Witch doesn't mean only female, it only means the type of work you do as in witchcraft.
If a male does that you still call him a witch, not a warlock or sorcerer.

funny at first until I read the OP again a second time