>unsheathes Katana
>assumes Samurai combat stance and tells chimps to get the fuck out
>Chimps leave the train
>Kid slashes after them like it's a fucking movie

What's his name Sup Forums?

youtu.be/MRMNwq3ehFc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PYfUvW_3C3U
lakeconews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47777:authorities-identify-clearlake-man-who-drowned-after-falling-from-kayak&catid=1:latest&Itemid=197
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_RpbaUU7NI
youtube.com/user/bbillyk/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=iHvVMyhIxK0
youtube.com/watch?v=L2UUpZAVE9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He waited his entire life for this moment and didn't fuck it up
Must be a great feeling

Too bad he didn't use it.
The less gangbangers in existence, the better

Babbys first night on the internet.
Sage

Psh...

hes dead now
F

Too bad that life is now gone...

Sheeit, pewdiepie said it and now the floodgates are open, how many times did that guy say the n-word?

Hello 2007

praise this weeb

*unsheathes katana*

RIP

He drowned. F

nothing personnel nig

Seijuro san is a real motherfucker.
He gave the media a fake name and weebed out on TV because of how few fucks he gives.

Kairo Seijuro is an actual shonen protagonist come to life through weeb magic. How have none of yall heard about him before? this is old news.

youtu.be/PYfUvW_3C3U

You can't defeat his Wu-Tang style.

He should just throw at them and let them kill themselves

How the fuck did this weeb bitch not get charged with carrying a fucking katana around on the fucking light rail.

how did he perished?

Good ol Portland.
This guy actually trains daily.

>teleports behind you
>takes a whiff
>teleports 20 feet away

Nothing personal, kid.

First off this is old news, secondly that guy died like years ago or some shit. He drowned in a lake, but people are claiming he was dragged under by some kind of lake spirit or some shit. He even had a fucking pupil, I think it was a girl that he was "training" to be an urban samurai like him. They were most likely just fucking each other on a remote island, how fucking inbred do you have to be to let your daughter run off with some dude who clearly had mental disorders and thought he was a samurai? I mean, we don't really know much about him. I don't think he worked or had a job, not sure if he even had a high school education.

Honestly I thought the guy was homeless and he just walked around with a katana with no where to go so he just sleep in parks and what not.

The thing more autistic than the dude you are talking about is the way you tell a story.

Well shit... His Wu-Tang style can be defeated! What a punk ass nigger.

That's nice, but it's not an argument so my point still stands. Not saying the guy wasn't "cool" but I still believe he was disturbed and had mental issues. If he hadn't of drowned, then he would died eventually some other way. Most likely being shot on the street or something since he wanted to go looking for trouble and play hero all the time.

No length limit on open carry. Most laws make no distinction between anything bladed, provided it isn't a folder with a prohibited function

Thats a very authentic way for a ronin to live though.

its legal in america

plot armor

>secondly that guy died like years ago or some shit
That was earlier this year you fag

Ooooooh!!! I heard a white boy say nigger! Stop the presses!

I just want to be able to pull out my warhammer and go Robert Baratheon on some nogs chimping out.

>Thats a very authentic way for a ronin to live though.

But my point is that in the MODERN era, and in this society it would be heavily frowned upon. Someone who doesn't work, has no education, doesn't really contribute anything to society. You're essentially homeless, and I promise you homelessness is not praised in this era or society.

checked
He was a awesome austist, no doubt
RIP
Definitely based, dare i say /ourguy/?
You decide Sup Forums
youtu.be/PYfUvW_3C3U

>The body of Kenneth Anthony Jacintho, 30, of Clearlake was recovered on Monday, according to Lt. Steve Brooks of the Lake County Sheriff's Office.Brooks said Jacintho was reported missing on Sept. 2 after falling out of his kayak in the water off of Clearlake. At about 6:15 p.m. that day Central Dispatch received a call about a boating accident that occurred offshore of Austin Beach, Brooks said.
>Brooks said the report came in from a 16-year-old female who had been in the boat with Jacintho.
>The teen told authorities that she and Jacintho – who she identified as her swordsmanship teacher – had launched a small kayak from Austin Beach, Brooks said.

lakeconews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47777:authorities-identify-clearlake-man-who-drowned-after-falling-from-kayak&catid=1:latest&Itemid=197

I think I like the samurai guy that tried to do something positive a lot more than the faggot that goes out of his way to write a paragraph dissing him.

Yes. Died in canoeing accident I believe

While you bitched online he studied the blade

Are you guy he threatened on the train? You must be salty as fuck right now

I don't know what his name is, but please tell me. I want to take on his last name and make him many sandwiches. GOOD sandwiches.

*teleports behind you*

kek. niggers fear the samurai

This and then some.
Drowned
Probably state laws being ok with it. You'd be surprised at what you can get away with.
TX just legalized sword carry,
You can carry a sword in South Dakota. You'll get some dirty looks but meh. I usually keep a Bowie knife open along with my concealed .38
A few years ago Tennessee loosened up their knife laws cause niggers are gonna nig and whatnot.
Say what you will about him being a weeb,
But hey that mother fucker stepped up and stopped nogs from nogging.
Gotta admit the dude had balls.
Would break out old kendo gear and have a nice sparring match with LRA.

death sucks

>30 year old
>16 year old female

WEW LAD

See my link last reply

Holy fuck he should ahve given it to him too. fucking classic. GIB

What like the movie Deliverance?

Didn't I ran into this video years ago or did I just realize the "universe" is my life played on an endless loop?

Just like in my mangos.

Boy sure is Reddit in here, do you also own a fedora/trenchcoat and katana while attending the local anime club?

What a legend for not just cutting them up right there. I have never heard as disgusting noise as these niggers yelling in this video, christ. These are the most annoying nigger screams ive ever heard in my life and thats saying something

I just looked into it. Apparently she was 16 which literally makes this guy a fucking creep

Yes, this shit is old as dirt.

He says, as he screencaps his posts to masturbate to later

I do watch anime. Whatcha gonna do about it nigger?

The teacher and his pupil dueled over the river.

One survived.

Plot twist, it's the white guy who ended up not being able to swim :^)

Yes sometimes I do.
I also like wearing a pink tutu and tiara to my D&D nights, but unlike the suburban samarai I don;t get public transport, mummy drives me

What am I gonna do about it? I'm gonna do THIS!!

She probably came from some trailer park white trash family who didn't give a fuck who she hung out with, who knows? But yeah, he was way older than she was, and you can't sit there and tell me they weren't fucking. He took her to a remote island in the middle of a lake, they were fooling around.

Damn I was subscribed to him on YouTube

F

Damn son. A weeb with balls.

>channels her inner samurai ancestors to fight off a couple of feral niggers
>poseidon later drowns him

At least his ancestors were smiling upon him that day.

>the nigger tries to take his sword
Wtf. Stupid niggers.

This literally happened years ago

god bless those crazy swordplay bastards

Who's laughing now?

Just like one of his Japanese Anime.

>30 year old male
>16 year old female
>Alone together
>Swordsmanship teacher

Yeah, totally don't see anything wrong here at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_RpbaUU7NI

All the precursors are there. He even says himself he was a handful as a child. Whats funny is how his name is changed....I suspect some bullshit...Dude was probably some fucking drifter pedo

>he would died eventually some other way
No fucking way Schlomo

does this guy have a yt channel?

Yeah, but wouldn't she be the one to mysteriously drown in the lake in that sort of scenario?

Well I don't think anyone really knew anything about him, but he seemed pretty shady to me. Just walked around the city playing vigilante with a katana? And I'd be curious how he met this 16 year old girl, and what possessed her to hang out with him. Where were her parents? I mean like I should she might have been raised by white trash rednecks, or grandparents who didn't care where she went. I knew a few people like that when I was younger, their parents or guardians didn't care where they went.

Why is it you fat fucks think anyone who associates with younger people are creeps.
I'd say the grill was disenfranchised a bit.
Hell back when I was training and then went to trainer level I had loads of students that looked up to me. I was a mentor to them inside and outside of class.
It's never been stated if he was fucking her or not.
Could be this.
If they WERE fooling around and it became public knowledge I'd say it would have made it's way to the internet by now.
And don't hate on a guy just for getting some young pussy you'd never be able to pull.

PROTECT MY HATE SPEECH!
Mai grand-daddie pa DID NOT DAI IN NO PANAMAL CANAL and leave mai sista momma a widdow! Just so you naggars and jews could Violin my right to HATE SPEECH!
HAIL HITLA! White pride!
We ned to send tham monkey back to africa!

Will Keith, Official Representative of /k/.

youtube.com/user/bbillyk/videos

That is one of the best things I've ever read on Sup Forums.

Imagine being one of those blacks, you've probably seen some ninja movies but otherwise have no idea about anything Oriental otherwise. You are engaging in your typical weekend niggery when all of the sudden a fucking ninja appears and threatens you with a ninja sword. Your only context for this is that you have to use wu-tang kung-fu or some shit but you realize you don't know how. They must have been terrified.

You're implying that there is something wrong with those clothing choices and activities

>Boy sure is Reddit in here
B-but reddit hates anime user

That's the famous hacker knows as Sup Forums.

If you read more about the article, 5 other males drowned in the same location not just this katana wielding weeaboo.

Sup Forums discussed this before. Some of us believed an animal may be involved, maybe even a large snake.

>Jacintho’s drowning is the fifth on Clear Lake this year, all of them occurring since the Memorial Day weekend, Brooks said.

>All of the drowning victims were men, four of them having been boating shortly before their deaths occurred.

The drowned males were all pretty much grown adults and all should have been able to swim or float at least.

That's why some people think there could be some kind of large animal in the lake attacking people.

Because it is creepy. A 30 year old is chilling with 16 year olds is creepy. Especially when said 30 year old is some fucking drifter pretending to be a Japanese trained swordsman. How does this not sound creepy to you?

SHISHO NO!!!

Jesus...now we just need to make an anime where she hunts down boats until she finds the canoe that caused her path of revenge and redemption.

>"I care much more about functionality"
>is a fat fuck
I don't know what I expected

Extremely old content.

This weeb must be praised, the urban samurai is the only way to defeat the nigger/jew horde.

Is time Sup Forums... We need an autistic weeb underground army keeping peace with their katanas.

Save the world, be a hero.

Because you're not thinking clearly about this.

1. He is a weeb
2. She is a weeb, she was with him for "swordsmanship training"
3. Being a 30 year old weeb basically means you're a permanent manchild, as if that weren't evident from the video
4. There is no appreciable difference between 16 year old weebs and 30 year old weebs

And there you have it. Not creepy.

It was clearly some kind of Jurassic aquatic animal that this Katana wielding hero was hunting down in that area. Unfortunately it seems like he lost his life trying to save humanity from this creature and now our only hope is Katana wielding weeb's younger brother who has been in training to avenge his fallen brother ever since. He has yet to emerge in any recent news incidents but awaiting his debut to herodom many have speculated he could be the chosen one to lead us to salvation.

Also if you do some digging he has a prior assault charge as well as orders of protection against him.

You're the creep you braindead amerilard, 16 is ripe for reproduction, it's a biological fact.

Agreed. Creepy.

This

The double-teamed black dude was grateful for the help. I sure hope he's one of the good ones..

Good for sword man.

>i don't like it or understand it therefore it must be purged

even more digging
youtube.com/watch?v=iHvVMyhIxK0

youtube.com/watch?v=L2UUpZAVE9Q
more of the harmless weeb

seems like a real piece of shit

check out this channel.