The state of """white""" men

>The state of """white""" men

What went wrong?

is her asshole pierced?

How long did this guy sit on Ebay and search for "Reddit bedding"

Always USA lol

Jews

This is what happens when you grow up without a strong male figure in your life.

This is you.

This is you

It looks like a perineum piercing.

>that look of deep regret

What did you think it was gonna be like you retard?

Is it just me or does this make you want to ill? K.

Hello fellow white men!

House fires never strike when you need them the most.

>The state of (((white))) men
Fixe

It's a scientific fact that women have melanin receptors in the walls of their vaginas, meaning they get more pleasure the darker the penis is.

this guy is INTENSELY regretting his decision

>Most alpha white males still have outdoor hobbies and do not sit in front of a computer posting pictures of themselves on faggot dork ass sites like this.
>The media only portrays weaklings like you.
>You won't see what the massive amounts of real white alpha men who still live in the U.S represented online or in the media

Go work anywhere near wall street or in finance and you'll see plenty of alpha's who lift/blahblah (I did for years, I was the only gamer or person who really used the internet aside from dumbshit out of everyone) or for less economically successful but still alpha males go join the military.

Yea and you have melanin receptors on the inside of your mouth, leaf.

that's hot as fuck

Could imagine being that guy and by some miracle getting redpilled later in life? The regret and anger you would feel at your past would be unbearable.

No you don't. No more than you have eyes on the inside of your mouth. They are specifically present on the erogenous zones which detect sexual pleasure.

*can't rub hands, has to rub balding spot* Here's how us fellow white men can fight our inherent racist xenophobia!
*pans camera*

kill yourself sionista

He made a deal with the devil and the hair from the top of his head migrated down to fill his beard.

source?

Come on OP I was trying to eat.

I never said I did leaf.

We forgot our ancestors were as human as us. The solution is to rediscover our original, truthful greatness

kek

White "men"
>muh white genocide

melanin bait will never not be the funniest shit to me

It's already bad he's letting someone fuck his wife in front of him, but why the hell does he need to record it and share it online? I can't even fart in public anymore without some dipshit recording everything on his phone nowadays.

HA HA LOOK GUYS LOOK IM A KEK LOOK

Dude is a fucking Jew.

Sure looks like a kike.

White woman scientifically get more pleasure from black (darker) penises because they have melanin receptors on the walls of their vaginas.

Where's the full vid

systemic childhood anal rape

Ok jesh Trudeau we get it.

Please cite this Trudeau quote next time. Thanks.

Also can someone explain to me why most of these "nu-males" or whatever the fuck you call these specimens always look the fucking same? It's always some balding over-ly friendly white guy with fucking beer bottle bottom thick glasses with thick rims as well, and some shitty excuse of a beard. Couple that with some shitty tshirt and those autismo N shoes and a milquestoast "ha ha I'm a gamer and like playing as female characters in game not because they're fun or strong but because they're females" look and bam! Mr. pixel avatar nice guy who lets niggers assfuck his wife while he streams it live on Facebook and his other Big Bang Theory looking faggot friends give likes and heart comments while they watch.

Does someone know his name? Id like to know if he is white or a jew.

Poor guy, it's sad, mostly sad.

Soygoys idk, i think it has to do with the "heroes" they worship. Usually the creators of their entertainment look the same as them, but im nit entirely sure why.

>why do all jewish bastards look like jewish bastards

surely its nothing to do with the rape and the economy.

>american fetish

idk bro but you're right, they literally all look the same. maybe it's genetic

Physiognomy is real bruh.

I always thought Nu-Males were wirey white guys in glasses who played vidya games.

Like Pew Die pie.

The state of "Turkish" men

AAAAAAAAhahahahhaha

If I were him I'd just end up killing myself

he would have a good hairline if he could turn it upside down.

chuck us a sauce on this faggot

Beard. Glasses, Stupid grin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy your life bitch boy.

No one cheked this? kek

CHek3d

No way is that the reddit logo?

I didnt realise what it was at first lmao

That's a kike, saged and reported.

This is why you buy a gun.
+silencer

source?