Can we all agree on this? There's a reason why the latter two's societies today are SHITHOLES. They're not white

Can we all agree on this? There's a reason why the latter two's societies today are SHITHOLES. They're not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
edition
archive.is/yzexD
aljazeera
archive.is/oSym2
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't escape the truth

>med
>what is ancient Greece?
Nords, Anglos, Meds, and Slavs are all white, stop trying to D&C

what a fag

>what is Ancient Greece
Genetics CHANGE OVER TIME. The major pillar of Hellenic world view was uncompromising racial purity. So Anceint Greek City States is something you can never ever claim due to SPQR period mongrelization. For the most of modern Greeks even Byzantine (multiracial society too) is a cut off.

Modern Greeks have as much relation to Socrates as Jamal Pedro O'Roof has to George Washington.

Stop smoking crack.

Is WASP landing in Plymouth is of same stock as the average "American"? Is pure Englishmen similar to 1/2 German 1/4 Irish 1/8 English 5/64 Polish 1/64 negro, 1/32 Sioux """"""White"""""" American?

Modern Greeks are grekoi mutts, not Hellenic.

They were great once, then 200 years passed and they got moored, turked and gypsied. Know the history.

2000 years*

>getting a little behind economically in modern times means you're genetically inferior
>Nordcucks being useless niggers for the majority of their history is environmental

What did he mean by this?

>British
Agreed
>French
subhuman Frankish race should have never treated niggers and jews as equals, they should have never brought niggers on mainland Europe, you should have never demanded such high reparations from Germany post-WWI causing the WWII. Now die in pain, judified negroid. From Charlemagne to Napeoleon to Monnet. Their death bring me happiness.
>Italians
You mean BROUGHT JEWS TO EUROPE and created civic nationalism with Rome so fucking frogs make it a thing again in 1789?

Syrian sandnigger Caracalla (Roman Emporor WAS A SANDNIGGER) certainly did a number on ahMeds

In Roman Era by the way even niggers were equal citizens;) many of them moved in. and mixed with local degenerates

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.
>Germany
Alaric - dindu nuffin. Rome was a cuckolding entity where jews and niggers enjoyed equal rights
Martin Luther - dindu muffin besides working with already Jewish religion
Marx - Jew
Wilhelm - dindu muffin, Serbs started WWI
Hitler - dindu muffin, French greed and Britain started the war
Merkel- ETHNICALLY POLISH and JEWISH

>There's a reason why the latter two's societies today are SHITHOLES. They're not white.

The time for kvetching is over. Get in the oven

We knew it for the last 300 years
>British
stop claiming us wog mongrel

First of all Caracalla wasn't even his real name. Secondly he wasn't a sandnigg. Thirdly the rule of freemen didn't provide any more geographic mobility than was already there. It was issued to unify a breaking empire. Your idea that they became racially mixed is absurd. What stopped it from happening before?
This was also AFTER the Pax Romana, when freedom of movement was actually a feasible possibility.
>The major pillar of Hellenic world view was uncompromising racial purity
The Hellenes thought of themselves as race mixed. Read anything by Aristotle.

>he wasn't a sandnig
MUH MUH MUH BASED ROME
Rome? Proto-modern USA. Good riddance
Ethnicity of the Roman Emperors:
-Augustus - Roman Italian (born at Velitrae, southeast of Rome)
-Tiberius - Roman Italian
-Gaius "Caligula" - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Claudius - Roman Italian (born at Lugdunum in Gaul)
-Nero - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Otho - Etruscan
-Vitellius - presumably Italian
-Vespasian - Sabine
-Titus - Sabine
-Domitian - Sabine
-Nerva - Italian or Gaulish
-Trajan - Umbrian Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Hadrian - Picenine Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Antoninus Pius - Gaulish (born in Latium)
-Marcus Aurelius - Gaulish and Spanish
-Commodus - Gaulish and Spanish (born in Rome)
-Pertinax - unknown (family of slave origins)
-Julianus - unknown, probably Roman Italian
-Albinus - Italian
-Pescennius Niger - Roman Italian
-Septimius Severus - Carthaginian and Celtic
-Caracalla - Carthaginian, Celtic, and Syrian
-Macrinus - Italian (family had settled in Punic Africa)
-Elagabalus - Syrian
-Severus Alexander - Syrian
-Maximinus Thrax - probably Dacian (supposedly Thracian and Sarmatian)
-The Gordiani - unknown (probably mixed Italian, African, and Asian)
-Philip the Arab - Mesopotamian or Syrian Arab
-Decius - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Budalia near Sirmium)
-Trebonianus Gallus - Perusian Etruscan
-Aemilian - Mauretanian
-Valerian - unknown
-Gallienus - unknown
-Claudius Gothicus - Illyrian
-Aurelian - Moesian
-Tacitus and Florian - unknown, possibly Italian or Danubian
-Probus - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Sirmium)
-Carus - probably Gaulish and Greek (born at Narbo)
-Carinus and Numerian - probably Gaulish and Greek
-Diocletian - Dalmatian Illyrian
-Maximian - probably Illyrian or Pannonian
-Carausius - Menapian Gaul
-Constantius Chlorus - Moesian or Dacian
-Galerius - Dacian
-Severus II - Danubian
-Maxentius - Syrian

BUT WE WUZ BASED WHITE PROTECTORS

>Analbanian autist at it again

Will you ever get tired of this shit?

Shut up convict island. You're the literal human garbage that Britain didn't want.

>what stopped it from happening before
Killing racial foreigners and invaders, sweetie

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

>Analbanian
Top notch meme you literal shill trash. You know who started this meme? Triggered Serbshits and Italians, because "who else", but albos would hate them? It probably flies over their heads (because they are too short lol) that they are just shitty neighbors and their shitskin diaspora ruins every place they go to.

Weren't you a newfag reditard, you'd mention by now that in serious normal discussions that they ALL are one and the same subhuman mongrel cancer for me. And always have been.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
"How are we going to get rid from Albos, Croats, Serbs, Portuniggers, foreign Italospics with Swiss passport? Can't see Freysinger arguing for citizenship grab"

Sun 06 Dec 2015
Of course they are not. They have some Turkic admixture. Shitskins like Bulgarians, Serbs, Albos, Bosniaks e t.c.

2 0 1 5

Right, totally an Albo biggest fan

Why is "i wuz bavarian" russian albanian guy so easy to spot. It feels like 90% of the time, russian flag is him.

So you're saying Portugal, Spain and Italy are shitholes?

>is Bavaria for at least 1000 years straight
You can start with addressing the periods in history when Rome was championing the racial purity. I'm sure people would be eager to see that glorious LE WHITE BASTION OF ROME MAGA xD
You tell me. Start by googling "Portuguese diaspora"

Serb subhuman = Albo

Sun 06 Dec 2015
Of course they are not. They have some Turkic admixture. Shitskins like Bulgarians, Serbs, Albos, Bosniaks e t.c.

2 0 1 5

Just because you worship Jesus and speak some other language doesnt make you less of a mongrel.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag

Nah, go neck yourself aquafresh. Meds will always be white.

Your major problem is that you clearly show your lack of intelligence in your posts and that you are sadly serious. These threads are always good for bantz but you ruin them with your clear stupidity and lack of knowledge. If the difference was so major between italy and germany for example, it would show in iq research, and only few hundred years ago we had some of the greatest talents of all time come from italy, unless something drastic happened without anyone knowing in last few hundred years then you are simply wrong. And as noted before you can read what ancient greeks said about their genetics, looks and so on.

Cool now we know who the white niggers are and us that brought you everything can finally differentiate ourselves from you scum.

Go back to your mud hits like the niggers you were.

> it is triggered with facts
Suits a christcuck rather well.

Again, when was Rome championing the racial purity or Italic homogeneity?

I don't want Italians in Germany and the rest of Europe, even if they were superior (they aren't). Just because of SPQR and them having that subhuman nigger blood

Dinarics are one happy and chill race

where do most of them live?

Thanks for illustrating my point.

>Prostitutistan calling someone shithole

ahahahaha

>Can we all agree on this?

You and your fellow cucks can agree all you like mate, you're the minority in Europe anyway.

Answer the question : when was Rome championing the racial purity or Italic homogeneity?

Time period, law, eugenics programe? anything

i look like 'alpine' wtf is that.

Copypasta from the albanian mutt, I've seen this post again. You're the most butthurt people on earth. I actually pity you and your shithole, albania.

you can stop with the D&C now , jewish boy it's failed already, in the beginning those threads were full of Inter-white strife, now user just tell you to shut up.

Thanks for the unifying Influence btw.

Nice try Schlomo

OP I think everyone in that pic is white and you should fuck off.

Am I lying, grekoi mongrel? What's the difference between Greeks, Turk, Albanians and Arabs by the way? Because in many Germanic nations you share the same racial slur

Rightly so

if British people originally came from Iberia does that make them Mediterranean?

Remember, when you see these threads about how X white person "isn't white", it's kikes trying to divide and conquer.

Brilliant. Muh "anti-D&C" memelords will defend this. Nu/pol/ will think that Northwestern European racial hygiene is a Jewish conspiracy to keep your tribe pure. There is no divide and conquer psyop. Just the opposite - subversion of real Blood and Soil Tribalism. Yes, it's the Jews who oppose mixing of ACTUALLY White races. Let's take the USA. For example Italians, Jews, Spaniards were so unwelcome, so Northwestern Europeans made a special law to prevent wops from getting on the US soil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Speaking of kikes...you know who fought against the anti-italianism and Northwestern European US supremacism? THE JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

fukken this

Are you suggesting Sweden isn't SHITHOLE? Huh... Interesting.

It's absurd to put hooked nose on dinaric but not on any other.
Literally every European race has hooked nose,and if anything,Dinaric people have very straight noses.

Albos WUZ JEWS AND SHIET

This.
>t. pure blooded Dinarid without a hook nose.

mountain jew

>pure blooded dinarid
There is no such thing. Balkans is a sewage of mongrels

Northern Italy has the highest average IQ in Europe, you french fry nigger.

You've got the labels the wrong way around

>tfw ambiguous phenotype
Feels bad man.

I'm sorry but I'm very proud of my 4200 years of history and accomplishments in our ups and downs, we have all sorts of DNA that stays around basically if the population doesn't move, and Greeks went nowhere, there are many Platos and Socrates (in Athens, now) to the point you can say they're mirrored images off of their 2500 old statues.

But I need not explain, you want to see mongrelhood and fail, look at your own country of origin, analbania, an inbred muslimed hill with a people who didn't do anything. Ever.

>sucks to be you, so not my fault.

>serb subhuman thinks we differentiate them
uhmmmm try again sweetie

Examples of racial and anti-miscegenation laws in Serbia? Maybe you have a link to some anti-ciganist pogrom? there must be something for the EPIC REMOVAL RACE (lul what lost Kosovo to somali tier savages)

You can also try to fuck off back home from Germanic built Canada, just saying

Doesn't make them any less black and hideous looking

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Also, I love the Slavic built Canadian mid-west.

Hey guys! I'm from Romania, can i be white?

>my 4200 years
>my
>4200 years
Yeah..........in 400 years American spics will be WE WUZ ANGLOS AND SHIT too

>there are many Platos and Socrates (in Athens, now) to the point you can say they're mirrored images off of their 2500 old statues.
Bloodline > looks

>your country of origin
Relevant how? It is to you, though.

Why?

What is really funny, is that comments like that just confirm the superiority of European blood, since some of the mongrel-loving traitors think for a second that a comment coming from a mongrel Albanian on one's lack of racial purity would be any less significant that a comment made by a German. We all know why:

A - European blood comes only in unmixed shape
B - Germanics are superior and Germans are superior within the Germanic race
Ethnic Russians and Western Ukrainian are the same race with Serb subhuman mongrels now?

>Russian claiming another country is a shithole
Life in Portugal, Spain, and Italy is far better than backwards squatting bydlo shithole. Go back to worshipping Jewtin.

I can bet any amount i'm infinitely more attractive than you. Any amount.

You can remove Putin, but nigger, jewish and arabic cum is forever in their blood:)

Deal with it

>Ethnic Russians and Western Ukrainian are the same race with Serb

fggn hard to believe eh shiptar?

Hes not Russian, hes a Albozerg LARPing as a German LARPing as a Russian, you will get to know the stupidity in his posts and easily spot him soon.

>it's the Albanian living in Russia again

How haven't Russians deported your sorry ass yet?

>t. 175 cm, dark, weak chin and still lives with his parents
That's the thing that you can only bet, Luigi.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
u know, if I gave a fuck I'd go watch some """italian tv""" for 10 seconds to spot the first nigger, but I'd much rather just call you a cucked shitskin, because that's what shitalians are tbqh
don't know what all the fuss is about, it's not like you guys don't absolutely LOVE it
what's it been now, serious?
5 decades of nigger migration?
well done!

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
Because German citizens with money feel good here

need to add him to that pic.

Remember to sage divide and conquer threads

Please archive it
>edition cnn com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue
archive.is/yzexD
>aljazeera com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
archive.is/oSym2

Ancient greeks were blonde haired and blue eyed

Any amount, ugly goatfucker.

>baltic states aren't shitholes
Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia are worse shitholes than even Poland, let alone Italy (Mediterranean). What is your basis here?

Meds are white. The other has a Jew nose, so no.

Christ, are they ever going to address the cuckoldry in Rome, pathetic betas and feminazi that live in PIGS today or will they keep we wuzing in GERMANIC ENGLISH?

You know, fascist and nationalist militant groups are doing well north of Alps - organizing, uniting and promoting the decency and progress in their commuties.

What do PIGS nationals do?
when you reach 185 cm on top of good body proportions and have several houses - start barking

look at this cucked bullshit you're writing EVEN when you're on the fucking internet physically removed from me

the simple fact that maybe you're just a garbage neighbour just flies over your head (because you're short lol) and you cuckpedal away into your cuck-fantasies when the sad truth is that any woman who was even remotely interested in you (can't have been many, you're a fucking shitalian 4chinster) will ALWAYS pick me over you.
but yeah, keep cucking yourself before bed every night, maybe one day Mario
one day
until then you should know that for us, you're absolute subhuman-tier neighbour who should kill himself

>when you reach 185 cm

Country/Region Average male height Average female height
Albania 174.0 cm (5 ft 8 1/2 in) 161.8 cm (5 ft 3 1/2 in)
Italy 177.2 cm (5 ft 10 in) 167.8 cm (5 ft 6 in)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

So we are white when you need another meatshield right? Fuck off all your nordcuck faggots. We don't care about being "white" if in your utopian european society we will be second class citizens.

>>Anglo there
Anglos are kike lovers and perfidious, replace them with a German or something.

>185
>remarkable
You're the one barking walls of text, i'm the one keeping it simple. I'm giving you the chance to humiliate me by displaying what superior genetics can result into, but i know you won't, cause Albanians are deeply insecure liars by nature.

Oh nono, you don't get it 4200 years, they're mine. We still use 4000 year old words and some of our names are . If you had a long past you'd know how it feels.

All of my forefathers have shed blood for the Greeks and Greece when called, and I will do it too if my turn comes. And so will my children. And it's important because looks=genetics, and I look the part ;)

>It plays a role, you are the Bavarian in Russia who admitted he's analbanian .

Because of deep feelings of insufferable shame that come to all analbanistanis, who between them claim are the best people on earth when they're literally fucking nothing it's called being in a bind, and makes you larp as a German.

>you're literally schizo and fucked up in the mind. Like I said , I pity you.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
Serbia IQ 89

Serbia = Albania
Serbs = Albanians = mongrels = subhumans

P.s. you can stop liking the Italian balls, since even shitalospics consider you subhuman retards

>they're mine
Sure they are you absolute subhuman.

Normal people can't Greeks, Albanians and Arabs apart

How does that make you feel?

>implying my IQ is relevant to those in Serbia
ahahahahahhahahah

Nice try hiding your albozerg blood, disgusting filth.

Who are the Dinaric people

t.Atlantic with French heritage

Not at all. The only reason why we may resent the Serbs is making your sorry ass run for their lives and eventually landing on our shores back in the 90s.

People from the Dinaric Alps, pretty mixed with south slavs

Greeks are fucking lazy hedonists and it's been like that for centuries already

That pic of Alboniggers overlaoding a boat to Italy thats used as propaganda for Euros running to africa during ww2?
Hahahha

>hiding your albozerg blood
Seriously why Serbs are less subhuman than Albos? Give me a reason?

Also

Do you have any study confirming that there is not a drop of gypsy South Asian influence in Serbia?

There is some evidence to suggest the opposite
Germans never landed on your shores in the 1990s, if by shores you don't mean your "luxury beaches" which is the case for business acquisitions
Not a thing even

>Seriously why Serbs are less subhuman than Albos

You are Turks, Serbs are Slavs.

>Serbs are Slavs
Really? Keep meming, shitskin. Serbs or Sebia never did a removal on racial basis - only on some gay ass shit like religion, state loyalty etc. They WUZ NOT some glorious fighting race. Serbians (and BULGARians) have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only races to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Serbia that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Serbs. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Serbian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - singer
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai)

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Why didn't Arkan kill him? He desecrates Serbian ethnonationalism by singing any war themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood

And only THEN they can dare to speak about removal

>genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood

What is Kosovo War

Fuck off, snow nigger.

NATO bombing Serbia doesn't count as "ethnic Serbians cleaning up the gene pool"

"Federal Republic of Yugoslavia: 230,000 Kosovo Serbs, Romani and other non-Albanian civilians displaced"

Say what you want, but even a good portion of Balkans doesn't make a difference between you and Albos. You know that god damn well, serb subhuman

>NATO bombing Serbia doesn't count as "ethnic Serbians cleaning up the gene pool"

Literally
>I know you are but what am I
Hahahahahah

Fucking Albo logic, you do know that NOONE and i mean NOONE in Europe likes Albanians right? Youre Gypsies with lighter skin.

this it's been long enough

I'm not even Albanian, but it's fascinating how in subhuman Serb mind only an Albo can hate them

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT FOR AVERAGE WESTERN EUROPEAN:

Serbia = Albania = Croatia = other literally who nations = cancer shit

Your nations is a bunch of landlocked cucked poor losers ruled over by Croatian Lesbian PM.

Claim what you want - you have zero racial purity

Native Serbian Croatian and Bosnians basically. They're most mutts of native dinarics, the invading Slavs, and Turk rape in south

>being this insecure
I fuck low land qt's and anglos with my big brown mediterranean dick every summer because all your blonde whores come here on vacations looking for it, its so easy. They dont come here just for the amazing beaches and migrant free lands, they know theyre gonna get better dick. Youre jealous that mediterraneans have historically accomplished more than snow niggers and that your crushes come here every sumner to get a good dicking, and even funnier still, im unironically nordic white with a big brown dick, thanks mediterranean genes!
so bend over and lick my balls, low land nigger. give it a good sniff to, its as close youll ever get to your fellow low land pussy.

>Slav
>race

Romania and Hungary are both shitholes and the main type in them is the carpathid which is a subtype of alpinid.

I like really close to the east baltic. what do

>rape
Intermarriage and intermixing mostly. not only with Turks, but with Caucasus shits, Jews and gypsies. You can make a good argument against Abrahamic subhuman religions - since it's them including MUH BASED ORTHODOXY that aided the mongrelization of blood

Again, you are basically a freak, I feel real special, while you pretend to be someone else to cover up your fragile inadequacy . Poor albonigger, go fix your country Instead of fighting the ghosts of your shattered mind online.
:D

Not true on lazy but hedonism, there is some of it in Greece, and as long as in check, it' not a mistake either - unless you go full Orthodox, as it's actually hard on the body and the weaknesses of the flesh.