Test

test

Wat?

i'd fucking buy that. imagine being at the beach and popping into the fish and chip shop to have a coke and durry on the sand.

I wanna fuck New Zealand

the fuck is a durry

Not sure how your Aussie buckaroos work but I can buy a pack of 20 "Durries" for $5 and a 2 liter of Coke for $1.29 here in the states. Is $5 for a 500ml and a smoke a good deal in Australia?

$22 for our cheapest 20 in NZ

We call em darts here.

Better deal then a bottle of water there I suppose.

Wait.... so you are telling me that it's $5 for a coke and a smoke... and the smoke isn't even weed?

coke is dispensed and falls to the bottom breaking the cig.

Depends where you are. A supermarket will sell 500ml of coke for $2.50 or so. At the beach or in the city a cold bottle of coke is about $5. Usually they do a combo where you get a coke and a mars bar for $5.

As for smokes, a 25g pouch of roll your own is around $30.

Typical stupid fucking American

But can I use my food stamp card to buy it?

I can't tell if you're fucking with me or not

God has abandoned this country

It's colloquially called the 'sin tax'. They do it with cigarettes and alcohol.

nah dude he's serious

He's not shitting you, I've heard that smoke prices in the lesser Anglo countries are even more outrageous than here

The KFC here in NY takes EBT

>$5 for a coke and one cig
you know stupid

30 dollars for rolling tobacco?
Please tell me these prices are not in USD but in some kanguroo devalued currency.

We call ciggies darts in Australia as well.

And get this... they probably actually voted to have that shit be more expensive

What does a fifth of whiskey cost you? $12.99 for a fifth of Evan Williams here in Virginia for reference. 1.75l of halfway decent vodka is under $20.

>sin tax
I already know the answer but do they tax condoms and birth control as well?

We have a goods and service tax on all items in Australia.

Dollarydoos are about 80 US cents so it's around 24USD

I don't know what a fifth is.
But a 700ml bottle would be around $35-50, depending on the brand.

>NZ
>Gun
replace with a water pistol mate

A 12pk of condoms is around $6. Not sure about birth control but it's probably on PBS so maybe $30 for a months supply.

or $27 if you get aldi brand

Fuck. That's terrible. How can you afford to be a degenerate there?

wat is an durry??

Fucking love me some Aldi wine.

A fifth is 750 ml. 1/5 of a gallon.

We get good pay.
I think the average pay is around $80k

I earn $150k a year and I only have a year 10 education.

He is fucking with you, never seen it as low as 22. Cheapest I can find is like 25-26

Government gives me $400 a fortnight to do fuck all, so I manage. Most people earn at least $24 an hour (minimum wage) so to put it in perspective a pack of cigs costs you about an hour's work.

My god, I feel so sorry for you.
My country does the discouragement tax too, but a pouch of 25g of tobacco costs around 3 USD.

Fucking bludger cunt

They'll never ever ever EVER sell durries.

A test to see if you're homosexual. You passed with flying colours, all the colours of the rainbow

Its like triple taxed lmao

But you get paid what, a dollar a day?

Fucking retard. Take econ101or read a book for fucks sake
$22 Australian does not equal $22 USD. I can't believe I have to explain this how big of a fucking retarded low iq nigger can you be.

>up too late
>aussie faggots are invading
if we are lucky... average going rate is right at $0.20 / day

fucking kek

Yeah, wages aren't so good in comparison, and homes are absolutely unaffordable. But at least we have cheap vices ;-)
Pls get me out of here ;_;

Blow a goat. $17 pack of smokes is still fucking outrageous

Glad to see you Oz and Kiwifags are proving that minimum wage only increases the price of everything proportionally.

Good thing we live in the greatest country on earth and niggers and the poor and weakminded degenerates can afford to kill themselves here.

Smokes and alcohol are so expensive because they're taxed so much

Montevideo looks comfy af. Is Uruguay being the most free in SA a meme? Are you actually Argo tier niggers in disguise?

Das New Zealand dude

We do at my work too.
When ever they come in and try to use them I ask if they have cash or food stamps.
If they say cash, I say we only take food.
If they say food, I say we only take cash.
Am I helping?

Houses are unnaffordable in Australia too.
It will cost you a million dollars for a piece of shit.
The chinese buy them all up.
So the majority of Australians under 30 will never be able to afford a house.

Are cocks big down there?

its 2.50 quid at my corner shop for 2 x bottles of coke

cigs are a joke though? i think they are like 8 quid for 20 fags now? i remember the old days when they was like 3.99

Fuck off faggot you cunts are all the same.
>No we are different our stars are white
Fuck off cunt

>implying anyone outside your shit hole country uses the imperial system

It's honestly only alcohol and tobacco that are taxed so badly.

The cost of other stuff is fine.

there is differences m8,its like saying canada is the same as america

While you're right, it's not the case with alcohol and tobacco. The government just taxes it heavily because they consider it a burden on the healthcare system.

A loaf of bread is $1. Milk is $1 per liter. The thing that really shows this phenomenon is petrol which hovers between $1/$1.25 per liter. That's like 3-4 dollars per gallon.

They look bigger than american cocks because there isn't a layer of fat covering up most of the dick.

Montevideo can be comfy as fuck as long as you stay near the southern most beaches, if you go north towards the outskirts of the city the amount of niggers and wiggers increase exponentially and so does your chances of getting amigo'ed.

So I have to be up at 7am to experience /AUSpol/
worth

No it's not. America is the best country on earth and nobody would confuse us. Also we came up with our own flag rather than have our overlord flag with some stars or a leaf like other Anglo cucks

Did you even read his first post you illiterate fuckwit?

dude a 50g pouch is like $50 here, and 22 for the cheapest 20 pack

The reason why fuel is expensive is because the states lost the right to tax it in the 1990s. So now the federal government taxes it. Same thing happened with alcohol and tobacco.

Come back to me when you get your land back and can survive without potatoes you fucking cuck

I want coke now

Weekends like that make me wish I'd never given up the jewstick.

24 dollars for a fucking pack of cigarettes?

test

Their excuse was that the lower-class who are perpetually on benefits spend all their money on alcohol and cigarettes and poker machines.

There's some studies to show that the obscene tax actually reduced smoking rates in Australia, but we know (((who))) is behind that.

In USA they call durries like this Lucy's because they remind them of their women, they're two thirds white and 1/3 brown, stink like shit and live up to their namesake.

And yet they're addicted to wrapping their slobber fat lips around them and having a a long juicy suck on their smelly disease causing butts.

Now they all just buy meth with their benefits. Good job Australia.

But the rate of smoking in Australia drops with every tax increase.
People can't afford to smoke, so they stop smoking.
It's a beautiful system.

What free country is this where their magnificent, unregulated free market allows for the sale of a coke and a smoke? I think captcha is trying to say ancap market.

They buy meth because it helps to stay awake, so we don't get bitten by spiders in our sleep and die.

>free

They just buy Chop Chop which due to its illegal cash nature doesn't show up in stats

a ah ah ha hahhaha

VOTE NO!

Actually we're starting to test for drugs in three areas as a trial, first time you're caught with drugs in your system you will be given a debit card with 80% of your pay on it, second time you will need to go to rehab

Welcome to a heavily taxed nanny state. Dpnt be like us world. Learn from us.

Mate, you unpatriotic cunt.
Leave this country you piece of fucking shit.
UnAustralian people should be lined up and shot.
Just like the fucking gooks and muzzies.

Where I live, those cigs would be gone

You talking about buying, I'm talking about rent. A shitty apartment without even forniture at the lower income neighborhoods costs twice the minimum wage.

So you pay for their rehab? Why not just cut them off and tell them to die after they fuck up once for abusing taxpayers money. If you legalize fag mashing you're all a buncha pooftas

Maybe if we get them off the drugs they will be contributing members of society?

Topkek

If we're so stupid, why do you pay fucking 30 dollars for 20 cigarettes?

Holy shit I forgot about this.

You can literally make more than a hard drug dealer just by smuggling normal goods into Australia. Pretty fucking funny really.

You seem to be a cock expert

They're called Loosies because you're buying a loose cigarette from a pack, you sperg.
Sin tax is pretty retarded. In NYC they just upped it to $15 a pack so everyone just buys online or from stores who get cartons from out of state for $4 and sells them for 8, causing the cigarette black market to flourish like never before.

>95 replies

How are you not dead yet?

What the fuck do nibbas even say when you tell them you only take EBT?

AU$28.99 for a 26 pack of JPS here.