What's the appeal of a flat chest?

What's the appeal of a flat chest?

go do ur hw

They make larger breasted girls look more attractive by comparison.

DFC
F
C

Closet pedos like it because they look like little girls.

A disgustingly romantic man once said that if you hug a DFC they hold you closer to their hearts

>Those thighs
Asanagi would be the GOAT artist if he didn't draw those shitty cheeks.

When you hug a DFC you can literally hear their heartbeat

Don't sexualize the shirobakos please.

BRAIN DAMAGE
R
A
I
N

DAMAGE
A
M
A
G
E

It accentuates an exquisitely slender, lithe, supple, nubile body.

i just love the cute tomboys with flat chests

UR so foony! hoho

Whoa what's up with those normies hating on flat chest!

>normies
please just say normalfag

Because when a flat chested girl hugs you, she's holding you closer to her heart.

Why don't you just fuck men?

U mean homosexuals

Why don't you just fuck cows?

They're like guys without dicks so it's not gay.

gtfo 3dpd normalfag!

Good answer.

I love how they contrast with those thick thighs

Justice never fails.

>slender, lithe, supple, nubile

What features here are intrinsically considered masculine, might I ask?

hahaha im retarded LOL XD3

traps are fine but i like tomboys your question doesn't make sense

Here ya go ;)

>normalfag
i like 3d and 2d liking one and hating the other is stupid do you want to be alone and a virgin your whole life?

ugh i hate Sup Forums it's the worst chan

Sorry normalfag normie, but ur a fag! get a life and fuck off and dick some wasted pussy!

woew!

Pedophilia and also this

What's the justice in flat chests?

fagit! !!!!!!!! .!!!

But that's not a flat chest

underaged b&

Flat chest < Cow tits < Flat chest on a christmas cake

No that's a stupid assumption

This. It's actually true: you can feel a girl's heart beating against you when she's flat.

YA just got..... UNDERAGED! !!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFFF NORMIE

99% of flatfags are lolipedos.

Because men ain't soft.

>Aesthetically, dfc is the better option. dfc is consistent. It will always look the way it is no matter the artist. Cowtits harbors a broad, arguable definition that ranges from pleasing to atrocious. Those who are disinterested with uncertainty such as myself should not like cowtits.

>Semantically, cowtits are implied to be negative. No decent person would want to be associated with a cow. However, delicious flat chest is quite the compliment. This is because though flat chests are understood to be a bad thing in some cultures, adding the delicious prefix gives it a positive meaning. Therefore, if one has no complimentary way of addressing it whereas the other one does, I would assume the one with the better moniker is the better option.

>Practically, dfc once again is the better option. Cowtits get in the way of everything where it's only benefit is to be groped. There is a culture of women who have the breast near their dominant arm removed for the sake of improved archery. Female runners aren't known for their large breasts as well because those things will weigh them down and tire them quicker. By that logic, cowtit girls are more vulnerable targets when being chased down by orcs/rapists (and in some instances ntr.)

>In many scenarios, dfc trumps over cowtits. What shit taste this thread is when they cannot value what is better in many ways.

Repost by some user that I agree with.

If you hug her from behind you get the same result regardless of her breast size. In fact your heart will be even closer isnce they'll be on the same side.

huh i guess i'm to 1%

Fuck off nip Satanist.

WEOW EBBIIIIIINNNNNN

Cringed

Tried that too.
Back muscles' too thick.

this
I like both but 2d is obviously superior.

>cringed
>>>/cancer/
>>>/anywhereelsebutnothere/

How's the 300 pounds of fat and messy neckbeard?

If you have to ask then you'll never understand. You have my pity.

it's based on suppressed homosexual urges since men have flat chests as well. Basically if you got a friend who says he likes flat chests never wind up alone with him.

now i know it's bait

What's the appeal of traps?

The same as lolis, both cater to closet fags.
So none

Either you're a blatant homo and want to see some cock in a dress. Or you're a straight guy looking for something taboo.

More like literally fuck off

The only reason I shitposting is to spread awerness that new mods are shit and incompetent

For some reason the thought of ejaculating all over a flat chest is much more appealing than the same with a large chest.

It's all about small/flat chest with wide hips

1% reporting in.
I hate children.
I hate loli.
I like small perky chests.

Then again, I like slightly below average, average and slightly above average chests. I don't like generously above average and I most certainly don't like cow tits.

the idea of it gender doesn't matter as long as you are reasonably cute and i like you

uh well that's obvious that the mods are shit but okay

>People still think that flat is only for loli or traps..

this

my brother from another mother..

this user knows whats up
h
i
s

a
n
o
n

k
n
o
w
s

w
h
a
t
s

u
p

>I like small perky chests

10/10

I'm more into smalls breasts.
But to be honest, is all about how cute the girl looks.

>3DPD

Woah you are such a defensive normalfaggotry!

hey mines true that's how most people that hate real people and only like anime characters are

Fuck off back to >>>/3dpd/. This thread is about 2d goddess, not this

I meant >>>/cgi/

Its not gay to fuck a cute feminine guy in a skirt is it?

99% of 2d flat chests are loli

A lot of Shitposting

to tune japna mew in to a bunch of pedophiles, lower the birth rate of japan and have to import niggrs to knock up all the woman

Of course not silly.

And that has any relevance to posting 3D shit?

What anime are these girls from?

Boku no ships

Click the funny looking triangle next to his digits and click "google". You're welcome, I love helping out fellow anons!

Do you really want me to explain this to you OP?
Because I don't want to waste my time unless your gonna listen.

sazae san, but you might have to look for the specific episode, come back when you find them

What the fuck is going on in this thread. It's like all the shitposting on Sup Forums was condensed in this one.

yeah i though that some of Sup Forums didn't have autism and could enjoy a real woman but i guess not

she can magically change from dfc to cow tits
you only gonna get this one source l2goog, kantai collection

>Pubes on a glorious 2D girl

Why do they do this?
Guess just 2 nukes weren't enough.

Seems pretty gay, explain.

Relax and post chests