Type-Moon character designs are garbage. Prove me wrong

Type-Moon character designs are garbage. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mF7ZrVhJ
nopaste.me/view/4ec6f3fa
pastebin.com/gWugHmdj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The head writer self-identifies as a mushroom.

And he doesn't give a fuck and just want people to enjoy the franchise for being fun.

I love my Mushroom man

>character designs
Incorrect even if you're talking about just Takeuchi

The character designs are pretty good. It's just the main artist who is garbage and can't present them well

Someone please explain the Saber-clones. I want to get into the series but are they really so lazy that they created a few dozen characters from the same template? I want variety in my waifu selection.

Tsukihime 15th Anniversary Guide
pastebin.com/mF7ZrVhJ
nopaste.me/view/4ec6f3fa

Fate Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWugHmdj

Post some garbage designs then. Remember, designs, not artwork. Don't post GO either, most of it's by guest artists and the game is money grubbing shit.

Have a brown haired Shiki.

>not knowing reason for your waifu's clones
A-am I reading this right...?

KnK is probably the only series in the franchise that matters, disregard all the other trash

gringo you high
KnK means less to the series at this fucking point than goddamn Tsukihime

The fact that their designs are recognizable and often imitated proves you wrong.

Takeuchi can't draw faces though

Kiritsugu with armor and white hair looks pretty neat.

I really like the look of Tsukihime characters.

>Someone please explain the Saber-clones.

It's a pretty multi-faceted meme that Typemoon invested themselves in.

1. It's done to establish that the original Heroine Artoria has a rich and very influencial line of ancestory going with her to point at her greatness
2. It's done to cover up the fact that Takeuchi cannot really draw anything but that face for his females as from Fate and on the man cannot draw a girl face without there being clear "Saberface" influence behind it
3. It's done to constantly call back on who the original heroine is and that you should not forget her
4. Artoria is Nasu's waifu. He legitimately made Fate just to masturbate and jerk off King Arthurs legend.
5. Saber believe it or not is actually popular and the Japanese, being the boring shiits they are eat up rehashes or recycled character traits like this as if it's the second coming of jesus.

You've got number 4 wrong, she's Takeucchi's waifu. He's the one that asked Nasu to genderbend King Arthur during the development of FSN. Nasu is more into Medusa.

Best girl on top and best boy on bottom.

Saber is Takeuchi's waifu actually.

Nasu actually finds her dull, but shoves her image into stories anyway because Takeuchi begs for it and Saber's face prints $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Saber a cute!

Because Nasu is a hack.

More like they are garbage in general

>A grand total of four visual novels in their record
>One was doujin shit
>One was short as shit
>One was a fandisc
JUST

I agree. It's the most bland and typical "anime" style art. The faces look so wonky and generic. The shape of the face and features just looks "off" to me. Almost like it's drawn by a child. Is there something about visual novels having lower standards in art? Because it reminds me of Higurashi's wonky looking VN art.

Arika is best boy too. Too bad no one wil translate DDD for west ever
>DDD vol 3 never

No more DDD ever is a sad thing.

Weird perspective.

is he the guy that thinks every historic figure was a blonde loli?

There are some good ones.