Nice try, you almost got me to watch one of banana man's videos

Butthurt Christweenie

Only response you'll get

>he's an atheist
>he doesn't appreciate the white man's religion

Glad I'm not as much of a faggot as you

>Christianity
>White man's creation

You're deliberately being retarded, right?

Christianity was invented by middle easterners, retard.

>Christweenies actually believe this
Holy shit lmao

Get rid of your Gadsen flag leaf faggot.

I guess the reason you're so fucking dumb is because they don't teach you history over there in Yankistan?

Clearly in Dumbfuckistan you are taught no history about where your people came from pre-1776, and that's why you're completely uninformed of over 2,000 years of history that led to your existence.

I recommend you learn a bit more about where the white CHRISTIANS that colonised your country came from.

>Tells us to learn history
>Doesn't know that Christianity was invented by non whites in the Middle East
Oh I am laffin

I really do recommend learning about the history of Christianity in Europe, it really is rather fascinating.

Fucking kek.

>anime
I really can't say I'm surprised

You unironically need Jesus.

>Edgelord hat meme from 2013
Can't say I'm surprised! :^)

You said that Christianity is a "white man's invention". I refuted you by pointing out the irrefutable fact that it is not.

It's funny that you have zero fucking idea whatsoever about the history of Christianity, yet you appeal to it

Your idiocy defeats your own argument, it really is utterly hilarious

The only conclusion I can draw is that they literally don't teach you any history whatsoever in Yankistani schools

>White Turkey speaks
Not an argument

>Nu-uh it's not dying because I so and it doesn't matter
Aaand closed

I don't know why I even bothered, first few minutes were horrible

Do other Yankistanis get taught history in schools? Is it just you who's uniquely uneducated?

>refers to history to try and claim christianity isn't european
>history shows the exact opposite
Pottery.

Next time learn history if you don't want to be schooled.

No one fucks with based Amazing Atheist.

Christcucks literally can't compete.

Guess you wish you had even a rudimentary understanding of the history of Christianity now don't you.

I never said that it didn't have a history in Europe, you limey inbred, I said that it wasn't invented by Europeans, a retarded claim that you made.

came here to watch a bird speak, instead got some autistic fat eceleb

t. black pigeon speaks

And today it mainly believed by niggers and nigger enablers. Only a small minority of angry virgin teens support the edgy pseudo Christianity that Templarps believe.

His argument was that even if it is dying, that doesn't make it any less true.

>he doesn't appreciate the white man's culture
>he doesn't appreciate the religion that inspired the white man to colonise the planet
>he doesn't appreciate the religion that the white man used to subject hordes of foreigners to his whim
Pathetic.

"Argument" Read the list of logical fallacies, I'll let you decide what fallacy did he broke. His argument skills are high school tier.

can an expert on Romania tell the history of the purple and blue crescent on this map and why the sudden shift to Protestantism in eastern Hungary

>try to watch video
>first six seconds le ebin banana man is shilling a rick and morty themed shirt
Nope.png

The purple/blue region in Romania is the ethnic Hungarians who live in Romania (in those regions they are the majority of the population).

Why some Hungarians are Protestant, I don't know.

Actually having looked it up, apparently the Reformed Church of Hungary (Protestant) has existed, and been relatively major, since the Reformation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Church_in_Hungary

dude read his post
>white mans culture
he never said Europeans invented Christianity, but that Christianity has be an integral part of European culture for the past 1500 or so years. both you two are to invested in arguing that neither of you realized you were talking about literally different things

thank you, shits interesting yo

Why are you so agitated by the factual truth that Europe has been Christian for 2,000 years - and, in fact, that Europe DEVELOPED Christianity?

Are you functionally retarded or something?

Also of course all white people - all of the European diaspora - is from the lineage of people who developed Christianity and used Christianity to become the world's most advanced societies

And also to enslave half of the world's population

But you're too stupid to appreciate that

*are from

>watching a fat fuck talk about atheism, whist trying to sell me his fat face on t-shirts

yeah, I'll skip.. but thx

>trying to make bananaman relevant again

>FALL OF THE AMAZING ATHEIST
Fall from what?

>Greatest values that built Europe made by the Romans and Greeks long before Christianity
>Christian edgelord comes in and steals credit for it like a "WE WUZ KANGZ" nigger

>WE WUZ OUT CRUSADIN WHILE HERITICZ WUZ LIVIN IN DA CAVEZ

>a guy that puts bananas in his ass and pour boiling oil on his micropenis demands to be taken seriously by anyone

This guy really isn't a fan of abstract thinking, is he?

BPS was not arguing one way or the the other. He just said that the numbers in Pew and the Economist see the numbers shrinking fast.

Fat Atheist: Fuck that. Let me shove this banana up my arse. -- See. Proof!

youtube.com/watch?v=flMS2gHFOH0

thread theme