What the hell, are children really this mean?

What the hell, are children really this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1308772420
youtube.com/watch?v=LtXGPJ1FtLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you telling me you didn't do that sort of thing when you were young?
Did you even live?

Only in Moonland and on Disney channel. I was fucking dork in school and nobody gave me shit about it. Maybe in Burgerstan it happens in the Midwest where there's nothing else to do?

Yes, cute deaf girls get bullied all the time.

Kids are dicks. Not sure if it's this bad but what I've seen is definitely close

It's fiction and like all fiction they usually need to dramatize or exaggerate things.

he was probably the bullied party

Kids are awful people. When I was a kid we held down some faggot we didn't like for some reason and then we set his dog on fire and made him watch.

How do I know you're from some southern/Midwestern state

Nice blog thread retard

Who the fuck would let a deaf kid sing?
I knew jap schools were terrible but not this bad

>are children really this mean?

What a nice childhood you must have had. I bet it was great. Though I guess to you it would've just seemed "normal".

We only made fun of the super ugly kids and people who deserved it.

I live in california though. everyone here has some kind of mental instability or gets bored way too easily.

If you think this is bad user don't read GTO

>are children really this mean?

I want the normalfags to leave. Fuck you and your normal childhood.

Dumb bratposter

>I was fucking dork in school and nobody gave me shit about it

GET OUT

My school had a deaf learning program in it and all the kids had each others backs so we just bullied the fat kids.

The worst that ever happened to me was when I attended an international school overseas in 3rd grade where two 5th grade Polish kids pushed me into a bathroom stall and held the door shut for 10 seconds before they ran off. The worst I did to someone else was during the same time period where my friends and I told a younger Russian kid who kept following us around that we were gonna play hide and seek and he was it, then we went inside and did something else.

Japanese bullying is hardcore, man.

Some kids thought it would be funny to hold me down and stab my jugular with a school pen. Their reasoning was because I was an asian immigrant with skinny eyes.

What kind of fucked up country did you immigrate to?

o shit danny is that you? this is javier by the way. I'm not sorry in case you're wondering.

America.

Nah, I ain't Danny. But if you actually did that you're quite an asshole. Just so you know I actually would have died if I wan't a universal blood recipient.

which state/city?

It's cool, water under the bridge.

All that's left is you drowning by my cold, clammy hands around your neck.

California

Were they black, hispanic, or white?

I wish the san andreas fault would go off already and separate that piece of shit from the rest of the nation.

lol, sounds about right

Did they at least go to juvie for attempted murder?

White, Hispanic and a Filipino.

No, I got suspended actually. The other kids got off scott free. Some bullshit about disturbing the peace or something like that.

Ouch, sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you're still alive, as much as that means coming from some anonymous faggot.

>tfw homeschooled as a little kid
>got bullied anyway
>kicked their shit in when i went to middle school and highschool
>became an outcast by the second semester of 9th grade, no one would talk to me or even go near me

Ya know what growing up in oklahoma wasnt so bad my middle school bully even gave me my first blow job

>set a kid's dog on fire
Please tell me this didn't happen. That's beyond bullying, that's mental instability and needless cruelty. Every single one of you is fucked in the head.

Hey guys, remember "Kick A Ginger Day"? Yeah, fuck all of you who participated.

For what little it's worth, fuck whatever school you were going to and fuck those kids. I would have probably plotted my revenge and gone and ripped out their eyes or something similarly vicious if I was in your shoes.

>California
That explains it. Can we just fucking Hiroshima that place already?

How can she read the board if she is deaf?

They can be. Normalfags always let what others think get to them, they're probably the ones behind these overdramatised stories.

No one bully deaf/disabled people. Especially girls. You will get no respect and students will beat shit out of you after school.

I think the fault is due to go off any day now.

Not him but you actually can't nowadays, there this school rule that you can't fight back or you have a very real chance of getting expelled.

That was a thing? I remember ginger hating was really popular when that South park episode came out.

Thank fuck. I don't even live in the U.S. and I hate that place. The rest of the country are mostly fine though.

I hope everyone in this thread got or is getting Good End. Except for dog burner fuck him

Same experience, huge, HUGE dork, and nobody gave a single shit. Was invited to parties and stuff. I only went to small town schools.

Fuck off, seriously. Fuck off and fuck you. You're the entire reason why people have to deal with this shit. Mr "It aint so bad", the guy who stands there and watches, hell, even cheers when some random kid you don't know is getting his skull kicked in. Seriously, fuck you.

He only had the dog for like 5 weeks though. Not really enough time to get attached, so I think what we did wasn't that bad. Dude turned out okay afterwards.

Midwesterner here

Dork as well. We just played basketball and yugioh with everyone.

In Japan being different and not a part of the group is frowned upon. This can lead to bullying in school or the workplace.

this is how we know you're bullshitting us

That's a lot of assumptions.
I don't care about the pity party you're having, I just want you to know you're kind of pathetic.

Oh man was it a thing, they don't hold back when kicking either, especially in groups.

I don't think you should believe in manga stories.

did you know that being in a wheelchair is pretty much a death sentence in japan?

it's not a nice country, by any means

He's not talking about the boy, he's talking about how psychopathic and inept to live in society you and your friends are.

I want the edgelords to leave

>source: your ass

look it up on the fucking internet

it's not a friendly place for cripples at all

>He only had the dog for like 5 weeks though

The fuck? You think this is a legitimate excuse? This also sounds like a load of bullshit by the way.

This is what happens when political correctness gets in control. She shouldn't have been singing since she's deaf, but noooo every libtard society has to give a trophy to everyone even if they suck.

Well that's just rude. it's not like we actually set the kid himself on fire.

A lot of koe no kitachi threads have been popping up lately.

Not that I'm complaining.

Well hopefully you learned your lesson and stopped being so damn asian.

Nah really thought that's fucked up glad you seemed to get out of it ok and hope they got in some shit for that.

Sure. And Russia full of bears and balalaikas

Ya'll are funny. It depends on the kind of school. A public school in the rural areas and urban areas will tend to do stuff just like this.

I remember when I was young seeing kids who were vocal about anime or taboo things were shunned and made fun of in front of the entire class. The teacher for the most part would pretend to ignore things like this. Trying to fix everyone's attitude towards one person was just too difficult.

Well five weeks ago he didn't have a dog. So I guess it's not that big of a change? People don't handle change well.

You and your friends are psychos. You're sick in the head! I hope you get cancer of the cock.

Japan is pretty fucked up

Daily reminder that homeless hunting is very popular with kids and teens

liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1308772420

>the fucking posts in this thread
i won't feel bad at all when i destroy this shitty excuse for a species. thank fuck for nuclear weapons

>russians
they're not even human though

OK

THAT'S FUCKED UP

huesosina pls

To be fair, to end up homeless means the person has a self destructive behavior and has zero virtues. You know, the same with the poor and criminals.

>less than a dozen or so stories of highschool bullying make you want to kill all of humanity
>speaking as if you personally are capable of and going to do it

What the actual fuck

No, but I remember penis inspection day.

That's a nice way to rile up anons. user.

I didn't participate.

Everyone got bullied at least once in my class. It was constant war between certain parties, apparently people were afraid of me running amok and shooting up the school at one point. That quickly changed when they found a new victim, ironically the guy who started shit beforehand.

As I know polcie find those autists.
>youtube.com/watch?v=LtXGPJ1FtLw
>1:08
This retard was caught to.

Except most of us don't, but we still get shit for not being able to speak English properly if you're an immigrant. Or being very avoidant so you wouldn't bother people.

So who here is glad they dont have to do that school bullshit anymore?

>Russia
Thought you were saying human beings were doing that or something, still sad.

Jesus, this ain't the typical bully thread we usually have

Here, I can actually live my life. Uni was very nice to me in this regard.

Kids are cruel as shit, and get away with horrific shit that would get adults incarcerated, because "they wouldnt do something that heinous, they're just kids, the person who accused them of that stuff is just trying to get attention"
Shit like is unfortunately quite common everywhere.

Sup Forums loves to make fun of that cunt who claims bullying (or was it cyberbullying?) gave her PTSD, but the truth is kids do some really horrid shit that can and does fuck people up for life.

I went through some shit as a kid, and I watched my best friend get stabbed to death when I was 19. Losing my friend did not fuck me up nearly as bad as those little shits in school, and that's a fact that still confuses me to this day, because by all rights it should have been the other way around.

Shit. Worst I ever did was feed a duckling-eating snapper turtle some M-80s.

The explosion reduced most of it's soft bits to a pavement splatter, but the thing's head launched like a hate missile, ended up imbedded in an adult duck, and actually killed the thing.

The best-worst thing about the cruelty of children is they often don't realize it's "wrong". It's just natural.

Posting in a thinly veiled blog thread, hey!

>throws stone at the guys head
>wife doesn't care
>guy is dead
>shirtless guy now worried
>kicks wife in the head
>comes back to give first aid

This story made me rage. I especially hate this ijime "fuck with you indirectly or in a group to crush your soul" girl style bullying where even adults make excuses not to do shit.

B-but pity me user. ;)

Cool story

Same thing happens in baltimore mostly white kids from the suburbs surrounding the city coming in the middle of the night to the less patrolled homeless camps

sounds like he's referencing that gif where faggots literally burn the dog and the poor thing didn't realize it until his whole back was in flames