What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

>This is going to be the future congressthing of Massachusetts
Also
>She

Proving that he made a mistake by apologizing.

Niggerfaggot is a theraputic word to scream while playing videogames. I'm willing to bet science can prove this

This.

>she

*RT unlike pewdiepie If you dont start screaming randomly screaming racial slurs while playing videogames.

I speak retarded leftie

STAWP IT U RAYCISS APOLOGISS >:(((
It's true, I scream it on GTAO all the time.

>she

nothing racist about calling someone a nigger.
you're the one trying to attach a racial connotation to the word

Does he think he's better than me? Because he's not.

>Mods are putting these threads on autosage now
Well aren't you just total spoilsports?

None of these people follow him anyway. Pretty sure the Hitler stuff was enough to ward off idiots.

They'll never let this go.

Good thing is it's pushing center people further right cause most non-retards realize he was just saying the shit in the heat of the moment and wasn't be racist. There wasn't even a black person involved.

5 years ago I would NEVER say the hard R n word.

Now it's fuck niggers 24/7

How was his apology. Was it cucked

>Massachusetts

Literally who cares.

Its not random if someones being a nigger

His followers are predominantly children and that's no exaggeration. They really are young, impressionable kids. These "people" never gave a shit about him until now, and even then they don't give a shit about him so much as what he did for a split second. It's obvious it's just because they're terrified of their textbook liberal agenda being BTFO by Gen Z.

This

Being a congressman is a stepping stone to being a president. We're going to have a tranny president in the future. Prepare yourself.

No we wont. Not from Massachusetts.

This gamergate this new wave of SJW in video games is about one thing.... greed. Big video game developers thought they could bring women into the video game world and sell 50 percent more video games, so they bring in these cunts like anita sarkeesian and brianna wu to crack the patriarchal hold on video games to smash the boys club apart! so what happens? some women get into games but for the most part interest in games was naturally skewed towards men for good reason and i believe they are losing just as much guys who are sick of SJW bullshit in games than they are gaining in "girl gamers"

no its stupid

Girls can play video games, but they should stick to singleplayer mode only and keep their hobby a secret.

Top jej

I'd shoot the faggot myself before that happened. I would do life in prison or die with no regrets that faggot won the nomination for president for any political party.

PROTECT MY HATE SPEECH!
Mai grand-daddie pa DID NOT DAI IN NO PANAMAL CANAL and leave mai sista momma a widdow! Just so you naggars and jews could Violin my right to HATE SPEECH!
HAIL HITLA! White pride!
We ned to send tham monkey back to africa!

All real white people say nigger sometimes. Not in a hateful way, just in a "you cant say that" yes we can way, or in a I want to be cool like the rappers on tv way. No black people are harmed.

>screaming
>racial slur*S*

Why do outrage merchants always feel the need to exaggerate?

It's amazing how out of touch these SJW's are. It's like they've never actually played a game.

That thing doesn't even play vidya, the fuck is it bitching about?

No you wouldn't

JOHN WALKER FLYNT

Keeping u 2 this

It's a man baby, yeah !
That thing just isn't my bag baby!
>you are now reading this in his voice