What's a maximum temperature a tsundere can sustain without any permanent damage...

What's a maximum temperature a tsundere can sustain without any permanent damage? Is a good fan + good thermal paste enough or should I look into water cooling?

98 degrees

Just get a model with air intakes, they provide enough cooling as it is.

Depends on the model.
Some tsundere can easily withstand 1000s of K.

Since you anons seem knowledgeable, how do I get into the field of tsundere development? I've heard it's a difficult discipline to learn.

Anything above 41 celsius is super bad.
43 celsius can mean death. 44 and higher is basically super-dead.

I think I got the wrong version, what do I do now?

>tsundere
>development
You've already failed.

Sell it for cheap and buy a new one.

You can trade her in for the heat-resistant model within 30 days of purchase.

Does that one come with a tiger skin? Kinda would like to keep it.

Best I can do is a witch outfit.

That's even better, I'll take it, witches are my everything.

isn't this the temperature at which plastic melts?

Depends on what degrees he's talking about.

water cooling is pointless unless you're willing to plumb the entire room/house so you could channel the heat outside. in that case just buy an AC inverter.

Oh, right. I never think about Fahrenheit.

If your waifu doesn't do kelvin, then what's the point?

SO YOU BE SAYIN

fucking well said m8

330 Kelvin

I think inami could give you the answer.

DFC probably runs a lot cooler

>Implying

Massive mammies act as heat-sinks

You're looking at a house fire once you get into Kirino/Claire territory.

ErikssonAB employ here, we use a Oxford 200 Dilution Refigerator and want to sell it before we switch to a He3 Refrigerator. Bidding price starts at 2000000 SEK
Now it might look steep but your waifu deserves only the very best

A shana can go to extreme temps and operate perfectly even stock! A trenchcoat does help though as a tasteful styling mod.

But then why do tsundere manufacturers strive towards making their product smaller and smaller? How small a girl can get before running into the limits of Poe's law?

My tsundere has a cucking feature added to it, should I be worried.

Granny clockin'

Not at all. Don't forget to ask your best friend to look after her when you go on holiday.

Because greater size also produces greater heat.

It's a double-edged sword.

warm in winter, but is she cool in summer?

My Tsundere will have two 30db bakas and a 35db one. Should I get a controller?

Nah, with that amount of baka you'd need an ahoge at least twice as large as her head for a controller. That shit's expensive.

Seeing she cooked Souma's hand in that one episode, I'd say around 350°F

Don't leave your Tsun in the Sun. Make sure to keep it in a cooler environment.

Is that why they're called ice queens?

>PEOPLE UTILISING FAHRENHEIT UNIRONICALLY

What do I do if my tsun has a genki attachment? Should I just cool the entire unit?

Wait I thought that kuuderes ran the coolest by default

It depends on if you have a DFC or a well endowed one. A DFC runs cooler by default but you can't really replace its stock fan as its tiny and not meant to be replaced. A well endowed one, however, can reach much temperatures, but you may need to cool it off by opening it up occasionally.

You have the opposite problem with kuuderes, you have to worry about them running too cold. Now I know what you're thinking, but no: Having your kuudere and tsundere run side by side isn't an option. Without some serious work, they simply aren't compatible. Too much work, frankly, its not worth the effort.

DFC runs in passive cooling so you might want to check the room temp and adjust if it's too high.

Kuuderes run on liquid cooling, check periodically for leaks.

Modern tsunderes can run up to nearly 100 degrees Celsius as a regular operating temperature, it's not like the old days when you didn't want it to creep past 80 or 90 fearing long term damage to her. The stock fan often does a fine job, but don't be afraid to invest in a reasonable quality aftermarket one of you feel better about it. Just don't pay more than $50 for it unless you plan on over clocking your tsundere.

>All the Shana love in this thread
Excellent taste anons.

>over clocking your tsundere

there are hundreds of kinds of plastics. Plastic used for the dashboard of a car should take on temperatures higher than 98C since a car in the summer with windows up in the sun is an inferno.

I snapped the ahoge, what is a decent brand to replace it with

Anybody else tried messing around with a quantum tsundere? It's risky but I hear they have amazing potential. I've been running Tsun95 to test her stability and it's been going for over a week without any hiccups. She seems pretty stable to me at this point.

>its not worth the effort.
Nah, Ive invested a lot and not got a kuudere/tsundere dual setup. Sometimes I come back home and the kuudere is helping the tsundere vent some of her excess heat. Really reduces the workload of her.

Careful, the MIT people might break into your dorm any minute if you are messing with those things.

Careful, the CERN people might break into your dorm any minute if you are messing with those things.

I tried one too; more trouble than they are worth, and the parts - man they are sure pricey.

Plus there is a problem with overclocking and running it towards the yandere default co-options.

>over clocking your tsundere
I must say that sounds horrifying.

I don't blame you. It's about 37°C for comparison.

I see history has already been rewritten here... Damn, I was too late.

I prefer my tsundere quad-core.

3:1 tsun:dere is my usual, but I am looking into an 8 core hyperthreaded.

Thoughts?

>cucking
>image.jpg
No, but you should fuck off.

If you really wanted the kuu/tsun dual set, you really should've invested in a Airhead-capable MoBo.

Going past 4 cores is pointless and stick to a 1:1 ratio, otherwise you risk your tsundere's clock to go out of sync and possibly turn into a yandere.

I accidentally overcucked my tsundere past 4.7 GHz and now she's unstable, how do I reboot with the last stable settings?

Tell her you love her.
Force yourself, even if you have to pretend.

Gahara is not tsundere

Guys, I think my tsun is defective, where can I replace her?

She is when you crack her and install TsunTsun 3.6.

How bout I install my dick in you, huh fuccboi ;)

plaster her with thermal cooling paste first. That sorted my tsundere out

>Guys, I think my tsun is defective, where can I replace her?

That model unfortunately can't take full advantage of the VA you installed. Only the grown-up version does.

Hey anons, I need your help. My tsundere's working fine, the only problem is that the developers won't release a newer version. Update when?

That tsundere model is no longer supported.

Why would you want to upgrade if it's working fine?

DAT WE WUZ

>dual tsun/kuu core not worth the effort
spoken like a true plebian

MOES AND SUCH

No, that's the right version, as long as you use a flotation device when you water-cool her.

ANO
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*face turns red*
ANO NE
*calls main character a baka*
ANO, ANO
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*wears twintails*

damm that co-default setting, it just ruins the whole experience of having hot and cold running tsun and dere all the time.

anything JC Staff compatible, after all they have a record for long-term reliability

Ok, hear me out.

You know those fancy tsunderes in mineral oil coolant you see on the interwebs?

Well, yesterday I went for it. Finally got a tub large enough to get my tsundere inside.

And then I poured the mineral oil, all of it.

She was complaining at first but as soon as I started to work with her submerged she was, lets say, enjoying it way too much.

Now I can not touch her because she goes into overdrive and starts to pant no matter how gentle I'm with her.

Any advise? I don't want to brake the poor thing.

>forgetting the gun model

user, did you check the anti-ecchi coating first? Not all tsunderes ship with it by default. If yours didn't, you're in a lot of trouble.

Get her out of the oil fast, clean her up, and shut her down as fast as possible.

A couple of hours later, make sure to check for embarrassment to see if there was no permanent damage.

Does it come in .40?

Tough to say. That manufacturer has a habit of suddenly dropping support for older devices.

>Not using OpenTsun
pleb

Tried installing ArchTsun on my old Chidori model but I think I'm missing something, this is what she looks like right now.

So this is what happens when Sup Forums and Sup Forums overleap.

I don't hate it.

I don't hate it at all.

Sup Forums makes everything better

Fuck off retard.

Why did you compile with +kuu?

My tsun seems to have an inappropriate "yuri" setting. Can I do something about that?

Go into the dere settings and deactivate any drivers that are interfering with the main protocol (test if you're unsure). Do not delete them. They are used elsewhere and their loss can lead to highly erratic behavior.

You can try to remove the ahoge-antenna from the other unit. Sometimes it causes a malfunction with the dere drivers.

You should use your D drive, don't ask her , just plunge it inside, once inside start a deep scan. She will whrestle at first, but once you pass the 30mn mark hits will start to come up.

Release the first vaccination.

Remember, you can not unplug her during the whole procedure, thia will cause irreversible damage, so the power supply should be steady. If you are not confident enough with your capabilities ask somebody with the proper equipment.

I think of it more as Sup Forums's interpretation of Sup Forums, like putting on a play. "Overlap" would be like you can't watch some animu because you don't have the right codecs for a particular source.

Either way it's pretty funny.

No, no, no, you're all wrong. Yuri is a compile-time option. Recompile the kernel, load it, and reboot.

Hahaha

~kukuku