WTF ARE RUSSIANS HUMAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

exemplore.com/cryptids/Mystery-Files-The-Story-of-Zana-Do-Neanderthals-Still-Walk-Amongst-us
youtube.com/watch?v=2NXzFq3pGLY
youtube.com/watch?v=md7Qj-5QxTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, superhuman

Honestly, I don't know.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary.

He's a big uh.. human.

He's a big guy

More human than Kikes.

Roids.

A male, too.
You can even say...

They're literally Neanderthals.

that he is a huge dude?

They are the hero yt ppo deserve.

4 u

No, the polygons seem accurate.

He is, from the perspective of the other member of the discussion, a very heavily built and tall individual of male sex.

PROTECT MY HATE SPEECH!
Mai grand-daddie pa DID NOT DAI IN NO PANAMAL CANAL and leave mai sista momma a widdow! Just so you naggars and jews could Violin my right to HATE SPEECH!
HAIL HITLA! White pride!
We ned to send tham monkey back to africa!

>tfw handlet next to that guy

How do I get hand gains like that? I'm seriously mirin those bear paws that dude has.

Pppyки ввepх! Быыыcтpa!
Импepиaлиcтичecкaя cвинья!

>regular guy is a numale that can't even grow a beard
fuck's sake

he is an arm wrestler

Russians are big guys

FPBP

you need big hands to steal wheels quickly and effectively

пиздeц

for you

>tfw regular guy's bicep is still huge when compared to actual regular guy

>mfw his middle finger is bigger than my dick

exemplore.com/cryptids/Mystery-Files-The-Story-of-Zana-Do-Neanderthals-Still-Walk-Amongst-us

He got some recent neanderthal DNA, there were still a fewvhiding in their huge forests until recently

He could break my hymen by fingering me

>these replies
so glad i made this thread, holy fucking kek.

he looks like a fucking super mutant

that right there is why we need high caliber firearms. you think shooting that thing with a 9 would do a damn thing?

Nope. HGH.

This is the list of the worlds strongest men from 1993 - 2017. slavs have 10 of the first places, with a pole being the one who won 1st place the most.

Also interesting to note is that there isn't a single nigger, or a german, not even in 3rd place.

pretty sure Stalin captured alot of the data from the nazi eugenics program and created his own soviet stronk program

oops i mean 1985 -2017

Steroids.
Even their Olympic teams got caught juicing!!

I wonder how big his dick is

negros are built for running. pretty much everyone knows this and it makes perfect sense given the environment of the majority of subsaharan africa (extremely fertile, dense in natural human predators)

OY VEY GOYIM BLACK MALE IS THE SUPERIOR SPECIMEN DON'T YOU KNOW

I'm sure if there were billions of dollars to be made lifting rocks that nigs would dominate within 10 years.

How big is his dick if he has dick sized fingers?

Russians never forgot the frozen crust of deep winter's snow crunching under their feet, nor the stillness of the air. The axe in the hand, or where their caveman genes came from.

you spelled subhuman wrong

Because only a select group of countries compete in those contests you moron. Weight lifting and strength shit isn't popular in most of the world. Iran has a bunch of weight lifting and wrestling records but no strongmen because nobody trains for that shit.

jesus this man has muscles on his face
youtube.com/watch?v=2NXzFq3pGLY

oh yes i know that. it is interesting to note that there arent any germans at all though from 1985 --2017, not even in 3rd place

That or they are too fucking dependent on vodka to remember shit

Blyatt

My uncle has the same kind of hands. Former Navy Seal, don't know his family's heritage though.

I'm sure there's a conspiracy somewhere in there. Xenoestrogens in the beer, or something.

ok what is the heaviest thing a man from your country has lifted and i will see if it even comes close to what a european man has lifted. go on i wil wait

Probably because Germans don't train for strongman comps dummy.

i see so many pics of russians like this in houses wtih really nice wall paper and setting of furniture that a grandma would pic out

The man could push his thumbs through your skull.

russians mostly live in commieblocks with their mothers/grandmothers.

>tfw whites are the strongest race

Europe is 100x the size of Iran, not a fair comparison. But if you look up Iranian weight lifting records you'll see Iran gets golds in Olympics and has a few world records still going.

And weight lifting isn't even that popular in Iran because half the country is too poor to afford gym or proper nutrition. Only a fraction can have access to things like protein shakes or pre work out drinks and all the advantages a western trainer has.

Sorry Europe is closer to 10x the size of Iran

TFW 1445 lb on squat? Fucking unreal bro

Neanderthals are generally presumed to be shorter than modern homo sapiens but this is only because of the skeletons that were found so far. Except for one in the Levant region which was estimated to be 6' or taller based on the abnormally huge skull size.

Denis Cyplenkov definitely has ton of neanderthal genetics, no doubt enhanced to the max with copious amounts of cheap steroids and human growth hormone. Valuev is another interesting case, another Slav with insane and unmistakable skull features that pass a neanderthal test.

Were there different subgroups of Neanderthals? Some short and megastocky like Denis and another group of giant sized strong men?

Who would have thought the only countries in the world that train for strongman competitions are the ones that win them??? Did you also know that Mongolians are the best in the world at speaking Mongolian? Amazing! Lmao Americans are so stupid

>tfw you will never have bear paws like that.

Handlet feels.

He could snap someones fucken neck like Bane from the Dark Knight movie. What a freak of a man.

Denis has a genetic disorder you retard. It's not because he has more Neanderthal genes. Why is it always the Americans posting the most dumbest comments. What the fuck do they teach in your schools? Lmao

nigger just tell me, what is the heaviest thing one of your iranian men have lifted

Game to Post this, also the stuff about ameridumbs

Exactly

>Denis has a genetic disorder you retard.
>Considering it a genetic disorder because your textbook said so
Lol fuckface, Neanderthal bones grow differently from Homo Sapien bones, just look up Neanderthal facial features bone ossification. What you consider a genetic disorder may actually been a genetic adaptation that allowed individuals to continue growing in size way past puberty. Think about it, why would our bones seal at puberty? There is no benefit to it unless we are a R selected species that only cares about fucking and making babies ASAP. Since humans are generally more K selected, or quality it would make sense for some of us to develop genetic adaptations that allow the human body to continue growing as more food and resources are found and consumed, thus visually displaying the successful genetics of said individual.

Hossein rezazadeh has the clean and jerk world record of 263.5kg among many gold medals international competitons. And because it's a world record - here let me explain this slowly - because it's a world record, nobody has ever lifted more in his weight class or event

You spelled Shitty wrong.
As in only the Shitty people voted for Hillery

>Did you also know that Mongolians are the best in the world at speaking Mongolian?

False, second-gen American Mongolian scholars are the best in the world at speaking Mongolian.

>263kg
Do you not know that half of my country does that when they stand up? How fucking pathetic you sandnigger. Go back to goat raping and fag killing.

Are you upset that no other race has come close?

I know what Neanderthals are. Please don't try to explain to me science, you are an American which by definition means you are an idiot.

Denis isn't more Neanderthal, he just as some disorder like acromegaly or something.

Kek, the burger speaks the truth.

Ay lmao

well nigger your 263.5 kg record just got broken by a slav

youtube.com/watch?v=md7Qj-5QxTY

this guy got 264kg

saged.

also i would like to know what is the heaviest dead weight ever lifted by a man from your country?

>what is hgh

Wrong weight class idiot. Also Hossein was never a proper athlete, he accomplished that world record with a fraction of the training and dieting that western weight lifters have. Hes regarded as one of the best weight lifters that ever lived

>tfw I know where this guy works and can talk to him anytime

Sometimes I read American posts and I think to myself wow that was an abhorrently retarded comment, I will never read anything so retarded ever again. But then I go into the next thread and another American posts something even more retarded. Is there any bottom to American stupidity? How did it even get to this?

>blocks your path

Answer me terrorist. You don't need supplements. You need appropriate amounts of macro nutrients, mostly protein and carbs. Seeing as how goat and pita are pretty prevalent, usually made with veggies, there's no excuse.
>muh literal sandy-cap
Fuck off you dull cunt.

For its number of inhabitants Iceland is more overrepresented in podium finishes at World's Strongest Man than any other nation.

Hafthor Bjornsson (Game of Thrones) came in second this year.

Can one of you snow niggers tell me: Does Magnus ver Magnusson mean Magnus son of Magnus? Meaning his name is actually Great son of Great?

I've met plenty of older, working class gentlemen with hands like that here in America. It's just what happens when you work with your hands all your life, not exclusive to Russians.

>muslim flag
No sir, by all definitions you are the idiot because you choose to worship a False God
>Qu'ran 3:54
>"Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena"
>"And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers"

>Naziabooism parrot le German warrior meme
>Not a single decent mma fighter
>Not a single strongman
>Not a single war against Russia won, Teutonic crusades, Prussians war, WW2 all lost

Were the needs of Europe, high IQ but weak faggots that get their shit kikced in by chads like the Anglo and Russia

So you get to compare 80 million iranians to 1 billion whites. Don't get a job in science lmao

My flag is my identity I'm not actually religious.

The Jews mate. Amerifat have been programmed since birth by kikes, they're a lost society that can't collapse any sooner.

Especially steel workers/fabricators.

CУКA БЛЯT Я COКPУШУ CBOИХ BPAГOB ЖEЛEЗHЫM КУЛAКOM

Underrated af

I suspected it might have been the jews

so you're a larping faggot. show us your actual flag

Nigger i specifically asked you to tell me what is the heaviest things one of your men has lifted and you told me it was some sand nigger that clean and jerked 263.5 kg. that was the standard to go by and not weight class. Why don't you just give me an example of a man from iran who has lifted something so heavy that no other man on earth has lifted something that heavy, guess what you can't because the strongest men on earth are only found in white countries

saged

lel, its true I witness it every day