If you don't have a woman that loves you, you've lost. Even your god Trump is in the same boat

If you don't have a woman that loves you, you've lost. Even your god Trump is in the same boat.
youtube.com/watch?v=h1n7FAsiezo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siMFORx8uO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caring about women's feelings

>If you count your worth as a man on a woman, you're a lost cause

>not having a woman that can loot and shoot

Sucks to be you sonny.

Women are demons.

>If you don't have a woman that loves you, you've lost.

The west is lost

>a woman that can loot and shoot
It's called a liability.
If I can pick off one of you I have both of you.

PROTECT MY HATE SPEECH!
Mai grand-daddie pa DID NOT DAI IN NO PANAMAL CANAL and leave mai sista momma a widdow! Just so you naggars and jews could Violin my right to HATE SPEECH!
HAIL HITLA! White pride!
We ned to send tham monkey back to africa!

I like sleeping comfortably at night and some treacherous snake won't do that for me sonny.
Sure there's pros to them, but they can't be trusted

>Even your god Trump
Trump hasn't never been interested in women. Everyone in New York has known about his "preferences" for decades, only rubes buy the fake womanizer act and the revolving door of Slavic beards.

That said, I wouldn't mind having a good woman, it's just good not to make bad judgements.
You can coerce a person in all kinds of ways with a good hostage.

>bait

I'll enjoy watching my woman filet you.

Money and power are far more useful than love.

youtube.com/watch?v=siMFORx8uO8

And I'll enjoy making you fight and die for me.

Right now there are five women in love with me.

pick the 7th one desu

It really is great to be loved and adored by a woman. But it's also great to not have to deal with them. If you are hung up on a woman locing you, learn social dynamics and game. Hack the female mind. Stop being a little beta bitch. Part of our war is asserting our natural masculinity. Society wants you to chop your cock off or be chad who is too preoccupied with pussy to be a decent human being.

Talk to Jesus about that faggot.

Yessssssss goyim. You're nothing without a woman. Nothing at all. Get on your knees and bow down.

>If you don't have a woman that loves you, you've lost.

Israeli art students are sent to America in order to stalk, harass, and cockblock American men.

>Israeli art students are sent to America in order to stalk, harass, and cockblock American men.

Well, the smart ones, anyway.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>in all fields