So I just watched the last 2 episodes of Naruto, is Madara dead now...

So I just watched the last 2 episodes of Naruto, is Madara dead now? All of that work and fluff and he dies instantly to black zetsu? Wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangainn.me/manga/chapter/122677_naruto-chapter-681/page_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wtf

fuck off narutards

?

bump

>?

don't be silly user, we all know naruto hasn't ended

Kill yourself.

The bigger question is, how didn't Madara know that something was up when Zetsu hid his body deep in the mountains?

He explains it all in his chapter.

mangainn.me/manga/chapter/122677_naruto-chapter-681/page_8

He got Madara to bite off a chunk of Hashirama's flesh so he could awaken the Rinnegan, and acted as if he were a creation of Madara. Ok that makes sense. However... He thought that Madara was really dead (because he really was), and hid his body so that no-one else could figure out how the Sharingan actually worked, which would jeopardize his plan to revive his mother. BUT Madara used Izanagi to rewrite history so that he never died, and replaced himself with a Shadow Clone.

But why would he if no-one knew where his real body was anyways? Unless the plan was for his corpse to be grave-robbed, and he did it so that he would be found again and returned. But that would only arise suspicion that something was up. Especially since Izanagi is known even outside the Uchiha.

KISHIMOTOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

why?

Did we ever get a hinata's dream episode?

Is he really dead?

Yes, it's chapter 699-700 of the manga

t. Salty Narusaku

Nah man, Madara ain't dead. He's coming back this October with Natsume and the whole gang!

This is now a Nastume Yuujinchou thread.

Stop making this thread over and over.

Who cares about Madara?

Sasuke is pretty cool and I'm trying to be more like him. Has anyone here ever ran like a ninja? I'm going to run in a Marathon next weekend and I have to come in first place. Will I be able to run like a ninja or do I need to train first?

>Who cares about Madara?
Listen here you shit.

>All of that work and fluff and something just randomly happens to completely change the end of the arc that has nothing to do with what was going on with the arc up until then?
Pretty typical if you ask me. NOTHING NEW TO SEE HERE!

>Who cares about Madara?
Madara and lord the first were probably the best part of the arc. I mean it just seems to me that Kishi just wanted to condense things instead of having another arc dealing with this moon queen because he wanted to just get on with his life which clearly corporate meddling doesn't seem to allow him such a luxury.

>Who cares about Madara?
Gohanfags.