Really dilates my dugout

Really dilates my dugout

>even blacks know that blacks are black
Wow just wow

>posting huffpo screenshots
might as well twitterpost

whip your slave. spank your son. (sorry molymeme) simple as that.

liberal jews are trying to set it up so that there is precedent in punishing whites more harshly in order to make things fair.

It is in the process in Canada. because indians are way way way over represented in our prisons 3% national pop, 25% prison pop, they are trying to reduce sentencing for them due to being "marginalized peoples".
some of their parents got beaten and diddled while away at christian boarding school, as if this never happened to any other group of people. So their children have victim cards forever

They won't ever stop complaining

Biggest ingrates on earth

Translation: Black students are more likely to get into trouble.

>Teacher favors the students who don't chimp out
Shocker

I believe it, one of my art teachers in high school would always send my ass to the back of class so the student who is causing trouble can sit in front. Cunt.

>Same behavior

As if. Have you ever been to a black high school?

Psshh ya trippin

Blacks are disruptive everywhere on earth

they claim its the exact same behavour, but its not. one wil act more niggerish, which is why we hate them in the first place. when even black people react the same, you know this is the case, not uncounciouse racism

>In other words, nigs gon nog
big whoop

this

>tl;dr : feminist vs dindu conflict inc.

dindu supporters are saying it's racist for feminists' rape claims to be accepted without questioning and destroying students' lives because it turns out niggers are something like 5000% more likely to be fingered for rape.

feminists are suuuper pissed that Title IX is being repealed by Betsy DeVos and they'll actually be required to prove they were raped.

>Teachers of all races are more likely
More likely than fucking who if teachers of all races covers all teachers?

>Favor dindu rights
>Self-cannibalise
The pottery. Is feminism when you BLACK(.com) your mind?

>rape laws hurt white guys
>YAASSS SLAY QUEEN

>rape laws hurt black guys
>BUT M-M-MUH RACISM

REALLY. MAKES. YOU. THINK.

So more anti-white racism and legislated inequality.

>spank your son.
implying niggers aren't constantly beaten as children

The last time I had an African complain or demand something out of me was... never. Professionally agrieved idiots on their behalf, however...

fpbp

I can talk to my kid. Hes intelligent, has common sense and can reason. You know why farmers have cattleprods and not team meetings with the cows? Because cows are animals and are incapable of human thought and interaction.

so you would say its working?

More likely to punish because if you have ever had to deal with a black student you would know how completely combative they are and argumentative.

You can correct most children and they will knock off whatever they were doing. Your average black kid is going to start an argument, make threats, use intimidation, continue to misbehave in class until the teachers hand is forced.

When I was in high school it was always the black kids doing the most stupid shit. Smoking weed in class, assaulting other kids in class, smacking there lips and beat boxing in class. Teacher tells them something and it's eye rolling and talking shit and interrupting.

>I can talk to my wife's son
>Dat lil nigga done need his new Jordans, an sheeit.

What's the longest, hardest thing a nigger will ever experience?

The third grade.

>beaten
If its for the wrong reason the child understands.
I remember when i was 3rd grade and stole money from my dad he found out and beat me up so hard but i knew it was my fault so i never hated the man.
We wuz rich though so it didn't matter much but still i realised that it was a tough thing with serious consequences.
If its for the right reasons and the right amount its called discipline.

Punishing the kids that do bad things. What a novel idea.

you just violated the NAP
i laughed

i did not consent to laugh