DUTERTE

DUTERTE TELLS SOROS AND (((HUMAN RIGHTS ORGS))) TO FUCKOFF AND GIVES HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION A 1000 peso ($20.00) BUDGET

rappler.com/nation/181939-commission-on-human-rights-2018-budget-house-of-representatives?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nation

Duterte 2020

Isn't $20 about half their GDP?

>1000 peso ($20.00) BUDGET
How many prostitutes does that work out to?

Not even one, user.

>Those in favour say aye
"aye..."
>Those against say nay
"NAYYYY..."
>The "ayes" have it

Filipino democracy is the best....

It gets even better:

>Mr speaker Mr speaker we will have a standing vote, those against the motion please stand
*people begin standing*
>(speaker) very well, those in favor of the motion please stand

Congress is a joke. It's basically ruled by "nobles" and stuck up elitists at this point.

filipinos are the strongest race after all.

Yes, we are. What other country has done something half as based as this?

>Yes, we are.
Good for you Flip, Canada used to have real policy before we were chucked full of foreigners, you can to go back now

what the fuck is this talking about, you leaf?

it's the nutshack, it's the nutshack

>what the fuck is this talking about
The 'none is too many policy' was the Canadian government's stance on jewish immigration up until 1945. All down hill from there, in 1967 the flood gates opened to everyone

okay but the based fucking Filipino can be the last minority to leave. In the mean time my Filipino friends, please continue to fill our Churches and remember to support Rody

>Strongest
>Not most powerful

Lurk more fgt

it's a meme, (although /thread indicates it may becoming reality) you lurk more

Can i just speak on behalf of all the non-fob flips in Canada, we hate our nigger-posing, degenerate brothers just as much as you. Pls dont judge all us shitskins the same, though it can be very compelling to do so

Fuck trump this nigger is the real OG

How is this man not the president of Sup Forums?

Neither are true. They're insignificant brown pygmies.

if Dutuerte is this based and he's just a retrograde asian, imagine how strong the japanese would be if they were let off their leash by the Jews!

>Philippines
>Poor as fuck villages and cities filled with constant traffic jams
>Leadership is somehow better than all western democracies
Honestly, what the fuck?

Wtf are you on about? You make less sense than a foreigner

>You make less sense than a foreigner
Figures you would know nothing about this countries history

Checked
Absolutely. Our governments are so bad we are genociding ourselves - the bar is pretty low

>countries like europe
Duterte confirmed for CIA operative

I like Fillipinos, very nice people, seem grateful to be here, want to assimilate, etc. Still pissed you take muh jobs but I can't hate you for wanting to live here. I live in a diverse city, and Flips are best minority by far.

FOCKING BASED

Gotta love this guy. $20 is probably a lot in the Philippines though.

I like Flips but I still hate them for coming here.

Fpbp

Fuckin based Duterte

I am this countries history now, twerp. I'm also half kurd and goddamn do the white bitches love me.

This. Toronto looks like fucking Somalia but the Flips are always very polite and friendly, plus they're damn hard workers. Looks like Flips and Japs get to pick up the pieces once the white race kills itself off.

The only thing Duterte has left is Name The Jew.

the "good" people don't really give a shit about human rights

Dictatorship is the best when the dictator actually care about the country and the people.
People needs to know they are mostly retarded and don't know what's best for them.
And a little sacrifice is always necessary to make things better for the majority.

kinda like daddy right? ew

the muh canada was built with diversity meme as a constant excuse to let everyone in needs to be called out