Marisa is objectively the best 2hu

Marisa is objectively the best 2hu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xX050NcDNAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moot made /jp/ for a reason

And somehow majority of my posts in Sup Forums are still 2huposting.

Rabbit in heat

To be a container for Idolmaster, Love Live, KanColle and... oh wait.

I disagree.

Objectively incorrect choice

Then you shouldn't be here.

So shouldn't the idol and loli generals, but they still are, and unlike the touhou threads they are here everyday

(OP)
But that's not Remimi-sama

Touhoufags are the horsefuckers of weeb culture.

Best 2hu coming through

Serious question, Sup Forums. Why do people like Touhou? Is it just famous for being famous?

It's just a bullet hell game with crudely drawn characters. The game isn't great and Touhou seems to be enjoyable only for autists

Clownpiece a shit.

Serious question Sup Forums. Why do people like anime? Is it just watched for the sake of watching it?

It's basically just escapism drawn with shitty proportions. Most anime are garbage and it only seems to be enjoyable for autists.

>autists
You just answered your own question. Just look at this thread. It's just image dumping and shitposting.

Serious question Sup Forums. Why do people like Sup Forums? Is it just shitposted for the sake of shitposting in there?

It's basically just circlejerking with other weeb faggots. Most boards are garbage and it only seems to be enjoyable for autists

Sounds so much different from any other thread

>not including the magnus opum of autistic threads

That's discussion.

>daily circlejerking
>discussion

Just because we're walking in shit doesn't mean we should drown in it.

user I'm not arguing if it's a good thread, but was clearly posting image dump threads. Even without opening that thread you can see that less than half the posts even have images.

Reitaisai 13 is here, what are you listening Sup Forums?

Sorry. I have it filtered.

House set of "the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil"

Pretty good stuff. Looking forward to Shibayan doing a non BOSSA NOVA release though.

why is there no touhou anime?
theres an official manga what's wrong with that faggot ZUN

>everybody hates raymoo

>why is there no touhou anime?
But there are many though, two of them even hire many famous seiyuu for it.

I don't.

Yuri doujin
Also a diverse cast of girls that appeals to everyone, and an insane amount of fanart to collect (There's literally just off 2 million images on Pixiv alone AND that's just including ones properly tagged with '東方')

STAND UP on repeat forever.

I wish he'd go back to doing wubs.

2hu is creepy

Those were all done by fans, there's still no official Anime which ZUN actually gave permission for/supported.

Reitasai 9 is the best

Because nothing will ever top this masterpiece.

Is there any real appeal to Love Live? I've seen elevens get together and show fandom of Touhou, Idolm@ster, Vocaloid, KanColle, and sometimes having Aikatsu into the mix, but Love Live would be absent. It's like Love Live's numbers are separate from all of that, which isn't actually a good thing.

an official anime would destroy everything and it would be some kind of awful no-budget bullshit based on EoSD anyway so fuck it

toho jazz sessions type:spb2

>Mods allow a 2hu thread now
Aww yeah

>an official anime would destroy everything and it would be some kind of awful no-budget bullshit based on EoSD
This. The awful Kancolle adaptation would have extuinguished any chance of there ever being a 2hu anime. We should be thankful.

And those official manga are side stories that expand the main stories and character.
Without the main series which is consist of games only, those side stories won't really really held on their own.

We already have more than enough secondaries

Some people somehow find an appeal to the bland characters, awful sameface-ridden generic art style, and terrible music.

They should have been allowed for a while, there has been official manga being published since 2005 (Eastern and Little Nature Deity).

Especially when the fanon in the anime will predate the canon in the game.

the books like SoPM have all of the story, the games are just side stories

ZUN is such a fucking zipang otaku

Post your toufus

youtube.com/watch?v=xX050NcDNAU

That just a databook of the game series based on in-game second-hand information.