Madoka Thread

Yellow and Black edition

In b4 ACK.

Calm your tits autist,I was not in here all day, newly come.

If you don´t like go to other thread.

Ok i really don´t care what you think,I wasn't in the others threads.

I want to see more of them in the manga

I'm just going to repost all the deleted post in this thread.

Oh look, how fucking funny. Yet AGAIN as soon as posted on /u/ Troid went and deleted posts on Sup Forums. After there had been shitposting there for hours.

(OP)
Fucking kill yourself. You're not even pretending to hide it. You are literally chaining threads just so you have a place to attack people.

In your own words:
You're so "triggered" right now.

(OP)
>there will never be good madoka thread again all because of this person
>he refuses to stop
>he refuses to not attack scanlators
>he refuses to be a good person

>he is samefagging this hard
>he REALLY wants people to believe his lies over the internet
>he thinks spamming makes people think it's common behavior

The only autist here is you. And you're fucking retarded for think that anyone will trust what you say when you offer zero reason to.

Going to another thread does not change how this thread exists and is shit.

And your OP file name does not match any known site's format. So it's obvious you named it yourself.

Calm down.

my sides, like clockwork

What the fuck is wrong with you tonight, holy shit. What set you off.

You are crying about something.

And you keep giving attention to him.

Just fuck already.

>him
You. And you could do the world a favor by killing yourself and/or not bumping shit threads.

I'm starting to realize that you must really love this guy.

Pseudo Onee-sanxImouto pairing is better

>Kyouko and Madoka
I want a doujin of that.

Why are you replying to your own post?
Well, own post and own OP.

Why are you replying to your own posts?
Well, own posts and own OP.

maxresdefault is what it looks like when you save a youtube screenshot. You can't actually get it up (90), it just over writes the previous file. It's clear you did save that from youtube, then renamed it again for some insane reason.

And the last post there has nothing in common with the first.

Why can't you just stop ruining threads. You're not a good person, and that why everyone hates you. It's as simple as that.

Sometimes heresy is fine too.

Why? Because you say so? That's not actually a reason.

Reminder that Mami and Sayaka are the worst girls in the show and Homura is best.

Where is this from? some hentai or something?

I like them too

I think Homura and Kyouko have a better chemistry

>Madoka dominating Homura
It's the other way around

I beg to differ

Which one is more canon?
Domhomu?
Subhomu?

Submura

Which meguka would you bully?

Yellow and Black a best.

why posting screenshot when you can just pasta

Sauce of that doujin?

easier

1/4

Homura is on the floor, completely nude, with her mistress standing over her. Her arms are bound behind her back with the rope creating a harness around her chest and perking up her tits. Her legs are tied up in a folded position and spread wide open. She had been left tied up like this, gagged and blindfolded, for at least two hours and Madoka had finally come back and taken away the sensory restraints. She used her toes to help Homura spit the cloth gag out. She put her foot over Homura’s face, and used her big toe to push the blindfold away from her eyes.
Madoka smiled at the anxious expression on her face, seeing that her pet wanted to say something. ‘She's so well trained’ Madoka thought, then smiled as she pushed the blindfold further up her face and said, “You may speak.”
Homura shifted around inside her bindings. “I'm cold.” she said, trying to look past the bare foot that was still planted on her face.
“Really?” Madoka asked with a level of playfulness in her voice. “All I'm wearing is a skirt and I'm perfectly fine…” Her foot slowly dragged away from Homura’s face and the petgirl shifted around nervously. “Let's test this.” Homura tensed up as the foot lifted from her face. Then she let out a sigh as it planted down on her naked breast.
The rope around Homura’s chest made her usually slender bust a bit perkier, and made it easier for Madoka’s foot to grab onto it. “Hmmm, maybe it’s a little cold.” Madoka said with a laugh as she used her toes to pull at the soft flesh. Homura struggled a bit, closing her eyes and letting out a soft moan as her face reddened. “Don’t worry Homura-chan, I’ll warm you up again.”
Homura opened her eyes cautiously, letting out a soft breath as she looked up at her owner. Without Madoka’s foot obstructing her view anymore, she realized she could see right up Madoka’s skirt. She stared, searching out the pink fabric of Madoka’s panties.

2/4

Madoka’s lips curled up into a grin and she cleared her throat. When Homura heard that, her eyes quickly shot away.
Was Madoka going to be mad at her for looking? Sometimes Madoka let her look all she wanted. Other times, Madoka would get mad at her for doing that. Madoka could be the perfect picture of innocence most of the time, but when she gets angered it never turns out good. Especially not for Homura when she is bound up and defenceless.
Madoka initially left her tied up for two hours to punish her, if the punishment still wasn’t over, then Madoka would use Homura looking at her panties as an excuse to become even harsher.
Homura’s heart started racing as she stared up at the ceiling and nervously awaited her mistress’s verdict.
“It’s ok.” Madoka finally said, and Homura felt her anxiety wash away at the sound of Madoka’s high cheery tone of voice. Homura looked back at her mistress face, and saw the cheery smile to match. “I said I wanted to warm you up, right Homura-chan? So go ahead and look all you want.”
Homura’s eyes drifted back under Madoka’s skirt. Madoka reached down, and used her thumb to push the panties to the side. Her next two fingers formed a V over her pussy and spread the lips open. Madoka’s toes curled down and dug their nails down hard into Homura’s skin, then slowly started to drag back, leaving red lines down the length of the bound girl’s body. Homura let a soft cry escape her lips as her flushed face watched Madoka’s fingers moving up and down over the pink folds.
Madoka’s foot made it down between Homura’s legs, and the heel of her bare foot pressed down hard and grinded into Homura’s pussy, warranting a louder cry from the ravenette as her muscles tensed and her back arched up off of the ground.

3/4

“Well, looks like not much work is needed here.” Madoka teased, grinding her foot in from different angles and finding amusement from the different expressions it forced onto Homura’s face. “You’re already burning up in this one spot. Do you really like getting stepped on that much?”
Homura didn’t answer right away, her eyes shut tight and she struggled. This upset Madoka, so she ground her heel down harder to the point it was painful. “Don’t ignore me when I’m talking to you!” She said, “And you're closing your eyes while I’m bothering to touch myself for you?”
Homura’s eyes shot back open and she shook her head. “N-no! I’m sorry… I-I… Just…”
Madoka grinned sheepishly at the frazzled girl as she continued with stroking her own pink taco and grinding her heel into Homura’s. “Maybe you want me to just put the gag and the blindfold back on and leave you here on the cold floor by yourself?”
The pleading expression in her eyes showed that she did not like the idea of being left alone again. Homura, shook her head despite moaning softly from the pressure Madoka was putting on her pussy.
“Better yet~” Madoka mused, “I’ll do all of that, but instead of leaving you alone we can play the denial game again. How about that? I’ve never done it with you gagged and blindfolded before, it would be interesting to see how that makes a difference.”
Homura’s head shrunk into her shoulders and she gulped nervously. Last time they played the denial game Madoka spent at least three hours bringing her right to the edge of an orgasum just to stop at the last second. Then she would get whipped in the time between while Madoka let her calm down. The sting of the whip which she was helpless to resist made the situation even more frustrating.

4/4

“Actually, I think I like that idea. Let's do it!” Madoka said, and her playful expression became more sadistic as she bent down and picked up the rag she gagged Homura with earlier.
Homura shook her head. “No! Please! I-I like being stepped on!” Homura begged, “Really! L-let's just keep doing that!”
“Nope!~” Madoka sang, “I already made up my mind.” Then she moved to stuff the gag back into the defenseless Homura’s mouth.
“M-Madoka, come on! I’ll do anything you want! Let’s just-ahhhghrrgh.” Before she could finish what she saying the cloth was stuffed in her mouth, but her pleading eyes still begged Madoka to reconsider.
“Just wait here a few minutes, I’ll go get things ready and be right back. Ok? Homura-chan?”
Homura shook her head and complained into the gag, but Madoka ignored her and turned away, leaving the naked bound up girl by herself.
"Don't go anywhere now, K?" Madoka shouted back playfully.
Homura tried to scream after her as she watched her mistress leave the room, but in the end all she could do is lay there and wait.

Domhomu. The only sub Homura is moemura;

Madoka

>This thread
Crack-kun will probably have a heart attack when he wakes up.

It's easiest and most satisfying to make Madoka cry.

Or you could probably get Sayaka to kill herself.

I will protect the Sayaka at all costs.

>could probably get Sayaka to kill herself.
Sounds canon to me.

The OP and this entire thread are garbage even if I don't approve of ACK's no-crack policy. The quality of Madoka threads is bad, I know, but this is just beyond shit.

that's cute.

>Madoka thread
Madoka was just used as a tool to shitpost. This thread was never about Madoka to begin with.

Yeah but could you at least stop bumping the thread?

It's always just a tool to shitpost. An autist makes a thread and image dumps their favorite ship, then the other fags do the same. There's nothing to discuss until something actually happens with the show.

>An autist makes a thread and image dumps their favorite ship, then the other fags do the same.
It wasn't always like that though. It wasn't that common to see shipping getting posted in the past, things only got out of control when autistic-kun began his internet crusade against shippers.

Although I'd say that the tripfag circlejerking that happened in the past was almost as bad as this whole autism about crack posting.

>There's nothing to discuss until something actually happens with the show.
People were actually discussing about things related to the series at the other thread, but everything went downhill as soon as anticrack-kun appeared.

That scene made me wish it happened more often.

>that yellow hat
great, now I'm fantasizing about molesting a loli Sayaka

Reminder that Madoka never loved Homura in any way and will be happy to see her die and go to hell in the next movie.

Is that so

Yeah, Madoka hates Homura. She wants revenge for Rebellion and Homura ruining everyone's lives in general.

So when will you die?

C-U-T-E

Assuming that he's 20, then after 50~60 years?
He will die. Like all of us do someday.

That is so far away. We wait for the day.

I like flat better

Why do you insist on bumping a thread that was created for the sole purpose of shitposting?

Don't worry. There's no way this place lasts that much long.

OTP

Why do you insist on bumping this shitposting thread? What is your end goal exactly?

Don't forget:
You're here forever.

Why do you insist on bumping this shitposting thread? What is your end goal exactly?

I really love the new manga

Homura had relations with a wraith and ruined everything again. Madoka hates her.

Why do you insist on bumping this shitposting thread?

The fact how Homura rejecting Mami pissed me off,fuckin selfish bitch.

Why do you insist on lowering the quality of Madoka threads?

what do you want? seriously,go to another thread

What kind of rune is this.

Any know what they are talking here? fuckin translate when

I'm trying to turn Madoka threads into a better place. If that's even possible.

Seriously, just stop.

I´m are talking of the manga,what do you want?

Homura is a destructive selfish slut. She doesn't deserve to ever be loved or happy. She actively ruins everything around her out of evil obsession.

I'm talking about you purposely posting stuff like because you know a certain someone will get baited. Also, you're posting in a thread that was created for the sole purpose of shitposting. General threads are not even allowed, let alone putting things like "edition" in the OP.

Why do you insist on bumping this shitposting thread?

To post Homura hate and trigger /u/ scum like you.

I will never understand his obsession for Madoka,and after ruined completely her wish.
And now in this manga Mami is very worried about Homura,but the bitch doesn´t give a fuck.
Makes me feel sick

You're not contributing any kind of quality discussion. All you're doing is bumping this shitposting thread with more low quality content. What exactly is your end goal.

Why are you replying to yourself? It's even more obvious that you're doing this in order to lower the quality of Madoka threads.

Homura is a loveless monster with an abusive obsession towards owning Madoka all to herself. Homura is pure evil and longs to make everyone suffer because she blames them for her own failures. Madoka agrees that nobody loves or needed her and that she deserves to die.

s m h

Why lie?

Madoka hating Homura is the truth.

⌒∇⌒みんなおやすみ