twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for the Maori Party

Not Hillary.

The Bogs.

I thought Hone Harawira was /ourguy/?

ACT

DAHNALD

Remember that only rural and suburban retards vote for NZ FIRST

I was going to vote NZ First, but now im thinking I have to strategy vote National to stop Labour.

We should be only voting Nats. Labour is nigger lover and marxist. Vote for NZF makes equal that we dont certain National win. Please voting for Nats only.

So we can have 300k chinks move here over the next 3 years completely displacing the demographics in Auckland and flooding the property market?

Is there still a Jew in the running?

jacinda could circumcise me anyday

The best way to do circumcisions is 50mm at a time. Then you can get it done again and again and again until you're finally at covenant with g-d.

Not ideal, but are you saying you would rather labour? Honestly I think the lesser of 2 evils is needed here.

dickbutt 4 prez

Back to Guangzhou with you

2 ticks NZF

No, I'm saying we should be giving Winnie as much support as possible so that he can have a better chance at putting policies into place that will help to slow this mass immigration down.

If I do this and keep my hair long will I achieve Samson aesthetics?

I saw the secure their future signs with the two aryan kids so now i'm voting nat, they've gone 1488 this time.

With her teeth?

Winston Peters is based af. He is your only choice.

> 2 ticks NZF
For a list party = MMP fail

Radical Maori detected.

this.

unironically its better to go thru the hells of communism than be replaced

you need to put people over ideology

left or right doesnt matter if kiwis dont even exist anymore

The lie about Samson is they say it came out of his head. This is incorrect. You want it out of your beard and the further up your shaft you can grow a big scratchy bush you will have more power.

what's the worst possible outcome?

Stop it. You'll make Clarke *Gay*ford jealous.

oh look its the the rapefugee lover again

Probably a Labour, Greens, Maori coalition but the likely hood of that happening are practically nill. It's also looking likely that the greens might not even get into parliament according to the latest polls.

Christ AUS get your shit together

This is who you'll be voting for either way
>pic related

all about the Greens baby

Im voting leave and ukip

Long term the country will be better if National wins over Labour. I wanted to vote winnie but long term the harm to our country will be huge.

Labour neutered by NZ 1st. Yes.

The wave of hysteria surrounding Jacinda has gone -- Labour have received a boost no doubt but after the dust settles I think we'll only see about a 7 or 8% rise in their vote share.

When are we having the Chad Insurrection?

>Labour
Rapefugees and freedom of speech limits (you know it will happen)
>National
Immigrants and destruction of environment
>ACT
AHAHAHAHA GTFO
>Greens
AHAHAHAHA GTFO
>TOP
AHAHAHAHA GTFO
>Maori Party/Mana
AHAHAHAHA GTFO
>NZFirst
Only viable option

Anyone else get Ted Cruz vibes from David Seymour?

Vote Labor they're actually going to decrease immigration.

Refer to Waste of time voting for ACT, most voters are smart enough to avoid them.

Nah, Ted Cruz while an antagonist proved to be a decent enough guy.

David is just, there.

frankly im not impressed by any party

wheres my bill and ben party lads

Labour loves immigrants, always has.

They prefer them to be PI or Indian since they tend to vote Labour while the Chinks vote National.

The massive cuts to immigration policy was a last roll of the the dice by Andrew Little. Jacinda doesn't talk about it voluntarily. When she is forced to talk about it she is "not wedded to the numbers". You can guarantee she will keep the promise about upping refugee number though.

At least Winnie talks a good game about immigrants. I'm not convinced he won't sell out for Super Gold Card v2.0 though. Just like most of his supporters he is retirement age, wants his gibs, and won't be around in 25 years to reap the "benefits" of multiculti NZ.

when are they airing the campaign ads?

i loved watching the nazi parties

I'm slightly impressed Ban1080 and Legalize Cannabis have still stuck around as parties since the past two elections. I would've given up hope after their first failure.

holy shit this is the most depressing shit I've ever seen
get your guy's shit together

What depressing about it? Not every country's election period is a sensationalist media shitstorm like yours.

Since instead of voting strategically like a good puppet and "choosing the lesser of two evils" like a fuckwit you're supposed to vote for the party you agree with that has the best idea and policy for the country. If no one can do that then don't vote.

I think that most Sup Forums users should actually spoil their ballot with swastikas. But me personally I know that the great replacement is happening so voting NZ first, the ONLY party that will fight this. That being said here is my ranking list for the parties.

1.NZ First
2. Spoiled ballot -> someone will see your swastika even if its just some old lady counting your vote.
3.Democrats for Social Credit -> The only group that recognizes the global banking conspiracy that is fucking most people in the ass. Unfortunately socially progressive.
4. Everyone else.

As for the whole electoral thing I guess you gotta choose blue or red I honestly don't know can you refuse this vote and still do a party vote? throw this one away if you can help it.

Reminder to vote literally anybody but national
newsroom.co.nz/2017/09/13/46657/national-mp-trained-by-chinese-spies

What a surprise, the burger can't even tell this is a New Zealand thread.

Conservative party

No one. I'm an English citizen, so I don't deserve that privellage.

Are planning on going back? Why wouldn't you participate?

>get your guy's shit together

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/US/NZ
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/US/AU

Hmmmmmm

I don't plan on going back since I've lived here for 17 years. I'm 19 now. It's your country. Outsiders shouldn't have the right to vote in my opinion.

He is right. The voting laws in this country are ridiculous -- all you need to prove is that you've lived in the country for one year with a resident class visa... this includes student visas and work permits.

No one but a citizen should ever have the right to determine the politics of a nation.

Are you not gonna become a citizen at some point?

Well that's a bit different -- you're eligible for citizenship, you should get it and vote.

NZ1 of course. Nats have run the worst government in NZ history and lab are a bunch of chuckle fucks that wont even annouce their tax policy.

I am a citizen. But all I'm saying is that it's best to leave it up to the people that were born on that soil to decide their country's fate.

He's right. Become a citizen and renounce all foreign citizenships or you shouldn't vote. Fair is fair.

Sure but they do have the right to vote.

Since you are on Sup Forums you are probably more enlightened than your average beneficiary. So maybe, in a predicted close election, you should consider voting?

well now you're just a faggot, kys

Fuck off fag nats have single handedly ruined this country.

If you're a citizen it doesn't matter, you should vote and participate in the country that gave so much to you.

Come forward, which one of you was this?

chch wizard

Is that cunt still alive?

Based Winnie.

Voting no

I told my chinese gf im voting labour (im voting NZfirst)

BASED.

didnt bill get done for being a pedo?

He looks like the chick with melty face syndrome.

>Labours going to win
NZF
>Nationals going to win
NZF
>National is going to win with 48 or 49% of the vote
Greens

There's only ONE viable party

and that's NZ First

Jacinderalla

>He isn't voting for The Opportunities Party
>He doesn't want AI drones patrolling our waters and bombing the shit out of Japanese trawlers
>He doesn't want genetically-engineered kiwis the size of mastiffs to replace shitty cats as pets
>He doesn't want all forms of public transportation replaced with solar-powered zeppelins

SAY IT WITH ME /KIWIPOL/

TOP NOT BOTTOM
O
P

N
O
T

B
O
T
T
O
M

There's an election?

>There's an election?

TOP have finally revealed their final form:
>"To make sure TOP is in a position to stop the backwards conservatism of NZ First holding sway over any new government the party is calling on National and Labour voters... to make their local vote count by ticking TOP."
>Mr Morgan said Mr Peters' politics were the "worst kind", saying he thought Mr Peters' policies were "xenophobic, racist and homophobic".

Vote for them and you'll get mass immigration, Sweden style, where anyone who opposes it is shouted down as "racist".

Fuck off Gareth

NZ1. National has killed this country. And bills autism is too much for me.

nah

I'd vote no but I can't

>And bills autism is too much for me

how do we stop this madman?

>And bills autism is too much for me.

Still amazes me that anyone found John Key "charismatic"

New Zealand should be annexed by Australia.

>like

They also advocated for quadrupling the refugee quota.

And for a grand coalition between National and Labour to keep New Zealand First out.

And literally bribing 18 - 23 year olds by paying them x amount to smoke weed all day.

>West Island should be annexed by New Zealand

Fixed

I think he suited New Zealand well, in that he's a retarded knob.

>And literally bribing 18 - 23 year olds by paying them x amount to smoke weed all day.

How will the Legalise Cannabis party ever recover?

Embarrassing. At least Aunty Helen knew how to hit a nail.

You couldn't do that if ya tried m8

>north island and fagstralia can do whatever they like
>South Island Independence when?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Island_nationalism

Im not