What is prison really like...

What is prison really like? I have a friend who is going to be sent there for a really long time and I am curious what it will be like for him

Has anyone here done hard time? Need stories and general advice

Butt rape

What color is he and what did he do?

Whats your endgame? Youve posted this every week for a long time now.

he's white and it was attempted murder but it was a big misunderstanding

You eat a lot of ramen and play a lot of chess. I was lucky to be in before Howard Stern went to satellite, so at least I had that to listen to in the mornings.

Very boring. Focus on calisthenics and books.

Like what an all boys schools would be like without cuck teachers, you'll be beaten up at least once for literally no reason (literally "because no one else has yet") but otherwise they'll leave you alone if you keep your head down and don't look or act differently.

Like in high school, they form gangs of people who all look and act differently together. Avoid these people, they'll turn on you.

No.

I'd imagine it's like being the shill who posts this thread every fucking day.

I spent a lot of time in the law library typing for people, I wasn't a lawyer but I could type and edit well. So I made friends that way and nobody fucked with me, instead they gave me stuff from the commissary for me to type shit for them. I had nobody on the outside to put money on the books for me.

i went for 2 years and it was boring mostly i worked in the kitchen and we would all steal food but not enough to get noticed

>attempted murder is a misunderstanding
lmao

I just noticed this.
This is the cage from "the man who would never be, what they made him to be" right?
More to the point, is it the same cage that was used in sin city?

well, my friend was in law school but that may change

>attempted murder conviction
Nigger, he's never going to practice law in his life.

I got a parking ticket once. Didn't move my car on street sweeping day.

It was horrible.

ITS LIKE YOUR THREADS OP
BORING
REPETITIVE
VIOLENCE INDUCING
EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
DAY
Get fucked

Op is going to jail, for a prank on his professor.

Well I don't know what it's like to do prison in a system where men start sodomizing people as soon as society isn't looking, did I did 7 of 10 on 23 hr lockup.

It's super fucking boring. If you actually care about him, write him and get other people to write him, anything from the outs is pure gold.

And if you are a REALLY good friend, being able to show that he can reach out and touch people's family is super helpful.

Even something simple like you walking up to a
house and leaving an envelope with a simple message inside can be huge.

I had a buddy I used to do heroin with (I'm 4 years clean now, stfu), and after I had moved away from the area, he robbed a local convenience store after having already been caught with heroin twice, I think.

He was sentenced to two years. He has been beaten up and raped daily. He isn't even a small dude, his whole body is covered in tattoos, including face, looks pretty mean, and even he is getting beaten up and raped daily..

I'm not trying to scare you or your friend. Just realize that beatings and rape aren't a myth or joke, they happen ALL the time in there. The CO's don't give one single FUCK about you or making it stop. Once you get turned out, you are FUCKED. Trust no one, do not accept any favors or "protection". Don't do drugs. Don't gamble. Don't fight unless it is expected of you and it would make you appear weak if you did not do so. Make friends with people that are just trying to do their time and get out, click up, and stick with them.

I wish your buddy the best of luck. My old "friend" (not really a friend anymore, haven't heard from him in years, only know about his prison sentence through mutual connections) is going to be permanently damaged, will almost certainly be HIV positive, and have to live with what is happening and has happened to him. He does stretches in isolation to get away from it, then goes back into gen pop before he goes insane from lack of contact.

Prison in America is fucked up and seriously need reformed.

Whatever a prisoner has done, the punishment does not include rape and beatings, that is cruel and unusual.

fake and gay

Shoulda thought of that before he decided to take heroin.

Whatever man. I only know what he tells his mother who me and my mother occasionally talk to. She broke down on the phone telling us that.

Look it up. More rapes happen in U.S prison than in civilian life, and the prison population is only a fraction of the general population.

Believe it or don't. It doesn't make a difference to me. If you are facing time you might want to take it seriously. There are books written about it, the CO's will let rape and beatings happen, especially if they dislike you.

>Look at all the new fags replying to this stale ass pasta.
At least sage it if you're going to reply. This could have killed a good thread

Is he a black person?

I did heroin for 3 years and never once stole to get my fix. Literally just took a shitload of kratom to stave off withdrawal.

It would make a lot more sense to say "shoulda thought of that before robbing a convienence store with a threatening note"

Heroin doesn't turn good people bad, it is just an addicition that you have to maintain. Most of the people who become involved in heroin are shit heads before they do it.

I got into it through snorting oxys at high school parties. I was drunk, dumb, and didn't even realize what an "opiate" was.

I've never stolen for my long gone habit. That is simply something I have never done nor will ever do. There is a big line to cross between doing something to ones own body and going against the non aggression principle.

Boring.

lets say you had been caught, then what? arrest you?

>it's a "druggie tries to defend druggies" episode.
Kill yourself.

How many times was your boipucci ravaged?

it really depends on who catches you and what you are doing you can get new charges if they feel like it is serious enough but for small shit they will only write you up or do nothing formally and just punish you in work by giving you the shittiest job

God save you man, i'm gonna meme good energies for you. Good luck.

You'd get written up, maybe fired from that job, if you have a lot cases it could get you locked in Seg/phd for awhile