What is this shit that about nukes not being real that I read on here from time to time...

What is this shit that about nukes not being real that I read on here from time to time? Can somebody elaborate as to why they believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhoIeAnUTZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was wondering the same thing but i never get around to researching it

The new world order has been in place since WW2. The coldwar was a scam where the US and USSR were two social experiments under the same ruling elite. Both the US and the USSR also used "proxy" wars as an excuse to destroy nations not in line with the new order. People would have wised up to two enemies never fighting each other so they invented MAD to make it seem normal.

So what about Hiroshima,Nagasaki? What about underground nuclear testing showing up on sites like usgs? What about the Manhattan project?

>believing in nuclear fear propaganda
>2017
Grow up

Exactly

Patton couldve taken moscow inn 1945 and got assassinated instead resulting in a long secret fake standoff war of fear manipulation

>2017
>implying anything is real and not just a Jewish illusion
keep getting kiked, goy!

Yes, the Soviets where installed by the Masons. They just walked right into the Kremlin without any opposition. Just according to Pike.

Its a meme to bait the powers that be into proving theyre real. Keep it going.

Dont believe anything they dont prove to you unless you want to get holohoaxed like a useful idiot sheepgoy

KEK reminds me of MGSV.

fucking retard tinfoil niggers found this place and the voices in their head tell them we arent the devil at the moment. droppin brownpills left an right...

nukes arent real is just to fulfill their constant need for cartoon levels of radiation in the world. since there isnt and 6 gorillion people arent dying every day, they cant leverage it and therefore it must not be real.

Ur a faget

Nukes are fake as shit

They are shills who want to turn us into ineffectual retards. The same people bitch about the earth being flat and Santa Clause not existing.

so is free will

>Nukes are fake

>This means the following
>North Korea is actually in on it
>Central Bank is already there
>Just another false flag

>By this logic of thinking
>Syria is in on it
>Putin is in on it
>China is in on it

Seriously who the hell let you out of your temple Yiddish wizard?

Yes.

Determinism is just as fallible as the omniscient god claim you idiot, because that's exactly what they're claiming when they say god is omniscient in the definition of absolute knowledge, only in truth with knowledge of lies.

Tip fucking harder you child, how about you actually read everyone's argument for and against the existence of god before you make a mockery of yourself like the walking meme you are.

>inb4 triggered Christ/Buddhist/muslim etc

just because you disbelieve god, doesn't mean other atheists can't fucking hate your shitpost

Free will is misunderstood by most

surely you don't let Sup Forums think for you? there have been over 2000 nuclear tests in the u.s. alone since trinity

I know someone that's a flatearther. It was fucking hilarious showing them a documentary on North Korea where they enter a museum dedicated to their satellite launches. Inside the museum you see a globe earth showing how they did it. When I confronted the flat earther on this his only response was "b-but they're probably in on it too!"

The true nuke redpill : There's only 1 nuke in the whole worlds and it's kim who has it.

The Nukes are the jews way of scaring people with a psychological weapon, Hiroshima was firebombed hence survivors 100 yards from the "ground zero" surviving saying building just caught on fire a barometric bomb was dropped photos faked

Yeah theres pretty much the japs and a few million whites left getting squeezed out by the jew world order illuminati

I'd believe anything after November 8th 2016

That might be bullshit, but I believe it.

Some people believe that nukes aren't real. Some believe that the earth is flat. Some even believe that rap is music. It's a weird world, user.

blow up a bunch of tnt fabricate som ebs surrounding it and fake photos voila

North Korea might actually have the worlds only nukes though. Maybe thats why we dont invade

When I was a physics undergrad, my upper division nuclear physics prof showed us the gamma signature of the nuclear weapons that weren't supposed to be at the local air terminal, because the NG operated out of there.

If atom bombs don't exist, it's not because the physics is bogus.

This meme disappeared after a brit suggested they couldn't exist becaue governments could
>decativate the atoms
Also its absolutely fucking retarded.

yeah in winter too bitch!

shill harder

The nukes are real, but the possibility of a nuclear threat is not as real as it might seem.
Kim's the only one who actually have the guts and the nerve to potentially launch one.
The rest of the world will never launch their nukes, unless by accident, they will only treat them as bargaining chips, but even that is starting to lose its credibility.
After all, none of the big countries wanna take the responsibility of being the destroyer of the planet.
Most of the states at present consider economic weapon as the only feasible option to be used in international diplomacy, nukes are only there as a legacy status.

So, and concrete reasoning that Nuclear weapons don't exist? This thread seems to have people asking if their real and others acting like this is a level 1 pill. I've never heard this nonsence, and it sounds like nonsence. One point I don't see brought up is how nukes are acutally just big barbaric kike owned club, their touted as the scarriest thing but nukes are more trouble than they are worth.
t.Titanium rods from space.

nou? your bantz is shit and a disgrace to shitposting. your forefathers didnt get banned so you could come on here and sound like an ATS fag trying to save the world with misinterpreted charts and conclusions based on scattered chicken bones. I despise you and all of your degenerate simple brained eskimo kin.

Firebombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Manhattan project could just be post-war propaganda or cover up for other research.

>noncense
>their
>scarriest
>acutally
What the fuck user

youtube.com/watch?v=mhoIeAnUTZA

Werent those christian cities?

NUKES DONT EXIST

You have to go back redditfag, I'll go there to have my rough drafts revised.

my bantz are second to none, check your files

If it was bait why get mad that I fell for it unless you're genuinely retarded?

They're using nuclear bunker busters in Iraq, retard.
>be in iraq circa 2007
>working as a contractor, hauling shit they wouldn't trust locals to haul
>listening to radio communications
>static cutting in at regular intervals
>only happens in one specific area for the entire year there
>return home
>find out low-yield nuclear weapons disrupt radio waves
>they said it was a sandstorm
the government is using nuclear weaponry and covering it up. they've managed to contain it to relatively small, yet powerful explosions

wingnut conspiracy theories

everybody under the bed it's happening

Nagasaki was. Christianity in Japan was limited mostly to Kyushu. Nagasaki was targeted by (((coincidence))) due to cloud cover.

guess they learned their lesson