There are people that though guilty crown was great

>there are people that though guilty crown was great
Why

so everything

There are worse shows with more vocal fanbases cough code geass cough

I don't see anyone standing in a crowd in real life holding up a code geass sign

>Someone went to a trump rally and actually held this sign up while Trump gave his speech
>The reaction of the people around him

It's beautiful, also I feel like most of the people in that room didn't even know what anime was, besides the stereotypes surrounding it. A lot of them look like 35-70 year old white people who are clearly conservative, surprised he wasn't kicked out or beaten up for holding that sign up.

They thought it was shit.
That's why they're telling him to make anime great again.

There are also SAO fanboys. Do the math.

You cannot compare the two Code Geass is way better than GC

shit is not any better than smelly shit.

I'm pretty surprised that Americans aren't going through mass hysteria now that Donald Trump, of all people, is about to be president. This is insanity.

Actually it is. That's a bad example.

Mass hysteria is what is causing him. The average supporter thinks fact checkers are a liberal conspiracy.

He's a literal meme candidate. He's said so much shit that you're bound to agree with some of what he's said.
It's the obama effect; people just believe he's about what they believe. What his policies will actually be is irrelevant, people think that he shares their views.
And ignore the contradictions.

Not that I give a shit, Clinton has this one in the bag.

Inori was great but the rest of GC was awful. At least he didn't have Shuu on there.

Fuck off Berniecuck.

The debates are going to be amusing

Trump: "All clinton wants is the status-quo, she'll sell america to china to get it"

Clinton: "I'm a woman"

Clinton wins

>implying GC wasn't the Code Geass of our generation

Were you even there for hitler-shoe threads?

Your generation was shit. SHIT

>>our generation

Believe it or not, white conservatives don't go around beating people up. That's more of a Bernie Sanders voter thing.

>Code Geass of our generation
I hate you.

The fact is, no one - not even Trump supporters- have any idea what Trump's policies are. Besides a few racist remarks and promising to 'win more', Trump has literally said nothing of substance since he began running.

The fact that he's now the nominee goes to show how stupid the average American is. God I'm so fucking happy I'm Australian.

I like how you think you have worthwhile opinions when in reality you're just a copypasta millennial reject.

God, I'm as liberal as you can get without going into retarded tumblr territory, if comes to Clinton VS Trump, I'd welcome the orange fuck with open arms.

>not the Evangelion of our generation

This thread is about the fact that there are people that actually thing guilty crown was good, and they're complete morons.

is guilty crown really that bad?

we had our meme presidential candidate win by a landslide. why wouldn't america do the same?

>is guilty crown really that bad?

nope, is just so fucked up to actually care about it.
watch it if you want a hell good ride

also
TRUMP IS LITERALLY RON PAUL ALL AGAIN

Of course it is you fucking retard.

man. sounds like nobunaga the fool. I'll give it a try. Thanks, champ.

How was it even a good ride? I remember not being able to follow the plot, a lack of plot twists, and being completely apathetic about the characters, unlike Code Geass. I wasn't even comparing to to Code Geass at the time. I was constantly just hoping, I hope this gets better next episode.

I watched GC for the music. And dropped it every episode.

Something in me just made me keep going, it was a mysterious force. I think the threads helped too, the shoe and fix that car shitposting was great.

are you so autistic that you can't enjoy funny stuff anymore? i mean, GC was top tier comedy.
are you one of those people that actually watch anime serious?

It was funny? The only sense of funny I got is like when you watch a B-grade movie that is so bad that it's good, except it wasn't.

Inori is beautiful.

>all the buttdestroyed shitlib cucks in the thread

Glorious. AVE TRVMP!

>when you watch a B-grade movie that is so bad that it's good, except it wasn't.

yep, you fucked up reddit-kun

is not about watching something "so bad that its good xD"
it's about watching this shitty stuff with every single part of you reasoning turned off and enjoy what it is actually, it's anime not reality, all the fucked up sutff build a huge climax, great scenes that are not intelligent, brilliant or well written but they where just "great" to watch, the execution was 10/10 in away you can simply sit in front of the monitor and watch it until you get tired.

you set your expectations in a shit show and you got what you deserved, a shit ride.

learn to watch anime you fucking faggot

I'd like it more if it appeared in a Super Robot Wars game.

>modern anime

You`ve just described any capeshit or Bay movie, congratulations.
Muh animoo does not exist in storytelling vacuum, every cliche there is just as applicable to it.

Is this one of those
>i have to smoke weed to enjoy cartoons and vidya
posters?

where the fuck do you think you are?
are you trying to be a pretentious mothefucker?
repeat after
ANIME IS DEAD
it's been dead since early 00s

>ANIME IS DEAD

And you`re calling me pretentious.

I wonder what Trump is thinking when he saw that poster.

"More voters, good".

I guarantee you they've never watched Guilty Crown and just searched "cute anime girl" on google images or something.

I bet he figured out it was that Rin whore and wanted no part of it.
As expected of Trump-sama.

Is this real? xD

a lot of murifats are voting him just to piss off sjws.

can't blame them tho.

Considering the horrible alternatives, there is no choice.

He wanted anime grills with clothing on. user.

Is Trump posting the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums recently? Why do normalfags find it so funny?

reddit and Sup Forums in general

>cucks in denial: the series

Normalfags come to Sup Forums for memes, and eventually memes consume their lives, and they simply live life for the memes, and start to think in memes.

That and they have shit taste.
>guilty crown

because Trump wants a decent waifu instead

its an AWOOOOOVMENT

Guilty Crown was literally the same exact generation.

Just far worse than Code Geass in everything except animation quality.

>went at the anime convention
>wear a MAGA hat
>always getting high fives and thumbs up

I just wanted to talk about Guilty Crown, screw you guys.

Are Trump posters just being ironic or will they actually vote for him?

It`s shit. Shoe is a cuck. Inori is a braindead whore. Gai is the ntrman. Hitler did some things wrong.

>ironic

This fucking word.

You forgot wheelchair is best girl.

Inori was a sweet girl, go fuck yourself. She saved GC.

I voted for him in the caucuses and we won him in our state, yet I agree with you.

Damn these 14 year olds tick me off
Fuck off Sup Forums, I'll come see you when I want to.

>GC
>saved
What planet do you live on? Planet make guilty crown great again?

I`m sure she was extra sweet on dat Gai dick.
GC should have come three years later, it would be Nonstop cuckening: The Series, and threads would be glorious.

And you're an idiot who can only think in memes.

>goes out of her way to shit on Shu when he's just trying to be liked
>best girl

wheelchair could stand up the entire fucking time it was in the opening! WHY DON'T'T YOU PEOPLE BELEIVE ME

>there are people that though guilty crown was great
I used to support Trump but at last I truly see how much of a gigantic faggot they are.

>is that Inori

Trump has the highest power level in the room.

Jesus fuck, you`re genuine.

normalfags hate Trump

>normalfags
>hate
>Trump

Delusion is strong with this one.

Why would people even remember Guilty Crown when Valvrave was way better?

It had it`s moments. But yes, in the hindsight it just looks like a botched attempt at making a Valvrape anime.

Can't we just agree that Geass was a masterpiece and everything else was shit?

I always see a shitons of anti-Trump posts everyfuckingtime that I open my kikebook.

and also
>don't know how Sup Forums arrows work.
Newfag aren't ya?

>Delusion is strong with this one.
wear a MAGA hat in a college campus and see for yourself.

>my kikebook

Except it wasn't, the first part had only rape as a highlight, 2nd had absolutely nothing interesting going for it, and the ending was rushed as fuck. It was undewhelming even if you only looked for cheap laughs at a 'trainwreck'

This post gave me cancer

>don't know how Sup Forums arrows work
You missed me, but that was expected.

>normalfag signaling in muh shlomonet
And then they go and vote for Trump like obedient little omegas they are. The window has shifted.

>expecting to find working human beings at leftist indoctrination sites
Might as well drop the soap, brah, will be just as indicative of general population.

>there are people that unironically think guilty crown is good
>there are people that unironically support trump
>these people are the same people
>unironically

Did you watch it? Literally every episode had an amazingly retarded 180er of a twist, it`s like scenario people were always on bad quality drugs, trying to compete with themselves.

>shilling

>trumposting

The best activity.

>not making America great again

It was gimmick mecha of the week and 'muh monster vampire'. MC was a bigger bitch than Shoe and accomplished less.

STOP TRUMPOSTING YOU FUCKING RACIST FUCKWADS

Animes are white because they don't have slanty eyes and black hair.

Day of the rope is coming closer, shlomo.

Based Trump-sama will make Guilty Crown S2 happen in our lifetime.

Oy vey, I`m not sure Sup Forums will survive it. If the first one had literally Hitler, what second will bring?
Ovens at 616 degrees?

Out of all the animes why did the Trump supporters have to pick the worsest anime to be pro Trump?

I mean, Guilty Crown doesn't even have anything to do with politics. Would have made more sense to go with GATE or Code Gayass at least those are political.