archive.is/WzdoS

lol

lol

found the picture

works with democrats too.

BLACKED

oh lawdy

Any article that starts out with the word "Study:" is not based on a real study

Yup. That "Blacks for Trump" dude triggered the left so hard, the Huffington Post wrote a hit piece on him.

He's damn right too tho

black people suck and white people are cool tell us something we dont know

>the root

may as well be referencing the JDL as a non biased source on jews

The study was about supporting free housing projects. Which shows unsurprisingly that a lot of people don't want to live next to niggers from the projects.

Who's fault is that?

>archive.is/WzdoS

"According to Vox, they could be triggered by a photograph of a black person" B-b-but, what about blind trump voters? Wait, did Michael Harriot just discriminate against blind people?

A black supremacist site whining about racism.

He seems like a nutjob though. Did you see the site on his banner? Crazy mofo, that.

Oh look, it's another one of these 'studies.'

I wonder what it says. Oh. Massive shocker. It paints a negative view of people the people who did the study disagree politically with.

What are the odds. It's totally something we have never seen before.

Yeah, but it's still hilarious to watch a news agency that called a room full of white women "diversity" attack a black dude only because he likes Trump.

We are not worthy.

>theroot.com
Ah yes, The Chimpout.com

>triggered

>(((Studies show)))
>(((Scientists say)))

>Nah, I’m just bullshitting. They just don’t like black people.
>OK, I’m saying they are racist.
>Trump voters aren’t conservatives. They aren’t necessarily Republicans. They’re just racists.
I don't know what is more sad, the fact that they didn't learn from Hillary that calling us all deplorables is not a good strategy, or the fact that they are repeating the same message several times over as if their viewers are autistic children.

This is brain washing, but it's not even good brain washing.

Absolutely beautiful

Says the people that removed a picture of a white baby and apologized for showing it.

>Huffington Post
>"news agency"

Being generous with that description

>This is brain washing, but it's not even good brain washing.

Because this is those that have been brainwashed trying to do the brainwashing. Look at what Bezmenov says about their subversion tactics. The people writing these articles aren't the subverters, they're just the result of their subversion and now they're hitting resistance and have no other tactics or course of action. They will destroy themselves. Considering half of them are dykes, trans and numales they won't breed either.

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzCuEQv_ZRf4RGlTbGhQSW0tVDQ/view

haha this made me never relax

this picture?

hummm

What happened? Source?

blacks beat up an old lady and her teenage daughter because of fried chicken

>be violent, stupid, and black
>wonder why no one wants you to live
Yep. Its a real fucking mystery.

i think a lot of you may be racist