We are a little over 2 months away from Infinite Burst movie to release on Japan

we are a little over 2 months away from Infinite Burst movie to release on Japan

Can we have and Accel World thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3IfS15Lmtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck the MC. Fuck his ugly stupid fat pig face.

shut up Noumi!!!

This. Most blatant and shameless case of self insertion I've yet seen.

He's a cutie

>This. Most blatant and shameless case of self insertion I've yet seen.
did you call me?

One of these days I really need to ask WTF Kawahara was on when he thought this was a good idea. I know he was aiming for an MC who is the polar opposite of Kirito, but he swung too way in the other direction.

I didn't know this was getting a film. I had hoped they would continue from where the anime left off. These threads were fun.

Is this some kind of South Park spinoff? Shouldn't this be on Sup Forums?

It gives you a ton of room for character development. He actively gets more likeable the longer the series goes on, which is cool.

from the vol 10 scans, you can tell that anime was the one that exaggerated the shape, haru is like 1 or 2 heads at most smaller than Taku

also, shape aside,

maybe the movie is to gauge interest, and if it does right we might get S2, S1 itself, was not reacord breaking, but at 9K per vol on sales, its good enough to get a S2...if only Love Live didnt exist

Accel World may be shit but dat movie theme song, hotdamn

youtube.com/watch?v=f3IfS15Lmtg

>KOTOKO x Altima
First ninelie and now this.

>dat short period when accel world existed without the taint of SAO

There was a time when people didn't think that badly of this show.

AW had God tier OST

I hate this show, but I'm amazed at its honesty with the hilariously extreme self insert. I can't even be mad at it since it's so out loud about the self insertion.

>fat MC
>beta as all hell
>short as hell
>still beloved for no raisin

Dem mad squash skills breh

MC is not like that

It's how he sees himself.

is good (or bad) to see that 4 years later and hte pastas still alive

Are you calling my post pasta, or quoting it because you agree with it?

pasta

B-but I wrote it myself...

good to see then shitposter brain have not improved since 4 years ago, lacks creativity

>people actually like Accel World
>people actually like SAO

Is Kawahara the worst author ever?

Accel World is good tho

>waaaaaaah I want to self insert as the pretty boy

you're all a bunch of faggots

>wahhh I'm a loser in real life that gets bullied and a fat piggu but I get all the bitches and become the greatest in vidya

Fuck off.

He made a series that are popular for kids & teens.
Man children are infuriated this breaches their adult tastes.
These series are fine with who they are targeted for, it's like people who complain about Ash or Conan not aging.

>beta
You don`t know what that means.

I never grew to like Haruyuki and I forced myself to watch the entire anime. Kuroyukihime is the prettiest thing to come out of the entire series and that's about it.

It's also good for the stands as representations of their self-loathing. That's a fun concept.

Chiuri the blueballing slut wasn`t bad either.
She probably fucked that Noumi guy all the time.

>I never grew to like Haruyuki
you have serious problems socializing then

I'm more surprised that there's been little to no promotion of the movie with it opening relatively soon, compared to SAO movie that's coming out 1+ year from now and having gotten way more coverage. Maybe the PR is quiet in Japan, but on the US-side, Viz Media has done jack shit with their hold on Accel World. Do they even want their own licensed products to sell? Do they hate money?

>you have serious problems socializing
>posts at Sup Forums

No shit? Really?

Maybe only with women since they're complicated creatures. Haruyuki is just physically repulsive, through and through.

>Haruyuki is just physically repulsive
coming from a user... this likely hold a high degree of irony behind it

I'm pretty sure most of the anons are average-looking and can look decent if they get a little more in shape, brush their hair/teeth, clip their nails, take better care of their skin, and put on a dress shirt.

You have a really optimistic view of Anonymous. Sure, those that go to work will try to look more or less okay or at least formal, but most here are basement dwellers.

>they get a little more in shape, brush their hair/teeth, clip their nails, take better care of their skin, and put on a dress shirt.
unless you are a literal troll (bridge ones) anyone can look better doing that

I'm only talking about appearance. Behavior-wise, god, so many people are ADHD or anxiety-ridden cases in real life and proud/stubborn of it. Y'all look okay until social interaction happens.

It's probably going to be a really shitty movie with little to no sakuga since they're working on LoveLive.

I hate LoveLive. Worst thing that came out from the anime industry this decade.