Should AK-47s be legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The AK-47 was a piece of shit that got quickly replaced by the AKM
Stop playing video games you stupid faggot

sure whatever i still have my FAL

they are legal, you can get a semi-automatic version in most states, just like you can get a semi-automatic AR-15

and if you want an automatic version you can get the proper BATF approval just like for any other automatic firearm.

Aks are legal you faggot. Move out of dumbfuckistan.

>Ak-47
>Posts WASR

Confirmed for noguns.

>they are legal, you can get a semi-automatic version in most states, just like you can get a semi-automatic AR-15
>and if you want an automatic version you can get the proper BATF approval just like for any other automatic firearm.

You're answering the wrong question.

SHOULD they be legal?

yes, they should
SHALL

that question is so retarded that its not even worth answering, why are you singling out one particular type of rifle? there is almost no difference between an AK and an AR-15 chambered in 7.62x39

Yes they should be legal. An old meme but if the 2nd amendment only applies to muskets then the 1st amendment only applies to feather pens.

The 2nd amendment was designed to operate as a check and balance to the government's power. Just like the 1st amendment. The government was designed with checks within checks. The right to bear arms is a check for the government. So is the right to freedom of expression.

I wish this were true. AKs have tons of disadvantages(no matter what they are chambered in) but they are extremely reliable.

The AKM base has literally made it into every slav weapon simply because of this.

I'm a girl.. I just don't know any better. That's why I'm asking!

>Should AK-47s be legal?
Yes, but QT-3.14s should be regulated.

No, but your a massive faggot if you think it is a good weapon.

The AR-15 does everything an AK can do but better.

>. AKs have tons of disadvantages

T.noguns

yeah but we are talking about legality here...in terms of the ability to harm another person, there is no difference. its the same retarded tactic the left uses for banning certain types of rifles because they have certain "scary" features like pistol grips and flash hiders...even though a mini-14 can do the same damage as an AR-15

You know it's funny, with that weapon, she becomes a lot cuter.

>eah but we are talking about legality here...in terms of the ability to harm another person, there is no difference. its the same retarded tactic the left uses for banning certain types of rifles because they have certain "scary" features like pistol grips and flash hiders...even though a mini-14 can do the same d

All the annoying liberal people in my college specially talk about the AK-47

It's as if that's the only kind of gun they know about or something

All you really need is a Walther ppk with a shopping bag wrapped around it to catch the shells.

traps are not girls, user

The magic of guns!

[current year]

>not owning a Vepr in .308

It's the only gun that's in all the FPS games that does the most damage next to shotguns and sniper rifles, and what are liberals if not a bunch of vidya nerds

Can you please migrate here instead of Beaners? Bring as much pasta as you like

>not 54r

gaaaaayyy

t. faggot who knows nothing about firearms.

ar>ak

This is a fact you commie cuck.

>In b4 noguns
I'd post a pic of my gun but I lost it on a boating accident

Serious question here. What do you guys recommend as a good, reliable, reasonably priced 5.56 or 7.62 rifle for home defense, and why?

AR-15, AKM, something else?

Yes, they should be for EVERYONE!

>ar>ak

No, you don't know what you're talking about.

Suomi KP31, the ultimate commie killer, should be legal

They're coming for your guns you fool

kek

it all comes down to personal preference, I suggest you try both before deciding if you have the chance

I'm sorry for your loss

fucks sake just shoot a few and see which one you like best

Of course. They are killing us on trade

All of you need to stop playing CoD

yes, buy izmash, pindos

>he doesn't own a scar 17

time to turn-in your dick, user.

only the best!

Stop Gun Racism Now!

AR-15s have AKs beat in that regard. They're just really hard for even budget manufacturers to fuck up, and much easier to build yourself if you want to go that route. Though they're good budget AKs like WASRs and N-PAPs they're not really spec, and American AK manufacturers really cut costs to almost dangerous levels. I'm not saying I have anything against AKs but they're price has really inflated due to Russian imports getting banned so finding a good quality one would be in the 800-1000 range, much more than ARs.

Do you own one?

>paying $3,000 for something that an AR does better

The scar is the biggest meme rifle of all time. If you want a rifle that fires 7.62x51, you can just get an AR-10 or FAL for half the price

I-ITS NOT FAIR

AK: youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

AR: youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

>using 5.56 and not 7.62

>Ctrl+F=Fn Fal
>0 Results

>.223
literal manlet round

17s is 7.62

Where did I mention .223? I'm saying the SCAR is meme rifle that an AR-10 does better.

he probably means x39 not x51

what was most popular rifle for sadf during border wars

If it was an AR, shouldn't have floated to the surface like a used condom filled with shame? After all, it's made of light plastic and, while intended for soldiers with 100lbs of gear, this makes it attractive to manlets who can't hold a proper rifle up for long, and can't withstand the recoil of anything bigger than the glorified .22 rounds known as 5.56.

I have one AR, boring as hell to shoot.

The FAL followed by a local production version known as the R1.

Someone on /k/ once decided to prove that the FAL and SKS were literally the same rifle by building a hybrid of them, it actually looked amazing and I wish I had the pictures. That's not a bad thing, by the way, the SKS is a great rifle.

Stupidest shit of the day.

To defend oneself is a natural right, no matter what tools are involved.

so what weapons/equipment did you get from israhell then? i was told in a thread earlier that you guys did lots of business. both you and rhodesia.

Nothing you just said was true. The SCAR outperforms the AR on every field. You sound like a poorfag.

That's actually very interesting. I wouldn't be surprised as a lot of firearms are just copies of each other, like basically every early assault rifle being copied from the STG44. That being said, battle rifles are basically just "war" versions of regular rifles.

Yes

Oh that was the R4, its a local production of the Israeli Galil Arm. Basically folding stock, 5.56 carabine. It was used more in "special operations" and in things like police swat teams due to it being much smaller than the R1-3 series and the smaller round didn't have such a large recoil.

I also know that Israel bought a lot of our Casspir APC vehicles that time but as you would imagine, details are sketchy at best.

thanks for the info. i only recently learned of your 3's alliance/partnership so it's very interesting to me. but its extremely difficult to get solid information.

AR is:
>lighter
>more aftermarket value
>cheaper
>gas tube system is superior

SCAR is:
>in video games xD

You sound like a nogunz

Honestly? I have an SKS I de-bubba'd and put a new stock and bayonet on, and I'm almost tempted to see if I can beef it up into a heftier cartridge, but it's my favorite rifle despite being so old and I don't want to fuck with it. ARs are just so dull and so light and so anemic, it's like fucking a dumb hot girl who just lays there with a smug smile like she thinks you should be grateful despite her being a dead fish.

>ywn take your pregnant Dutch Jewfu to the range to try your M1841 Mississippi rifle and once she's mastered that, try out the AR.

Please, tell me which crucial part of this firearm is made of plastic? Have you even built an AR? I mean, my god. AKs are wonderful rifles, but ARs are the better rifles and they do a better job of keeping debris out of the inside of the rifle.

Yeah, thats why its still the most used gun today and the most mass produced in history.

its the most kino gun of all times and almost more aesthetic than the revolver
ofcourse it should

You sound poor.

I have never shot a AR before because they are really uncommon here and as you know its actually really difficult to get a hold of anything semi-auto. That being said, I have shot some modern rifles a few times but results are a mix bag.

I wouldn't mess with it too much, but that's mainly because I enjoy keeping things original.

They are legal.

>Good enough for Mad Max and Han Solo
>Good enough for me

single stack mags are gay .308>54r

Of course no one should suffer using one when we can all have the 74 variant

No firearm should be illegal. The second amendment does not say "right to bare arms shall not be infringed except (insert firearm)".

Part of the reason there's so much fanboying over them in the States is that they're really common and cheap right now because Hillary was expected to win and a lot were made in anticipation of more regulations and their price going up. So a lot of people have them and for the price they're alright. Plus the influence of videogames and the "tacticool oper8r" meme makes it seem like a practical gun. The military is actually looking for something with more oomph, though.

Also the slutty spy chick from MGS: Snake Eater.

I have aquired quite the collection of guns in my time.
But without a girlfriend to pose with them, what is the point of it all.

>Lighter
Untrue
>cheaper
LOL you're poor
>shitting where you eat is better
Now I know you're retarded.

>communist intellectuals

Every Vepr I see is those fuckin sporter styles with the thumbhole stocks. Unless I hunt for them and want to dish out 1500 smackaroos.
Fuck import restrictions and fuck the ATF and fuck these Russia sanctions.

He's 100% right though, true AK-47s are extremely rare and pretty much unobtainium outside russia.

Remember though Eve had a cheapy chinese replica. Cause she was a chink spy.

>AKs are good
LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

>ARs can't sustain the same te-
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
LMAO

Cant refute me though, typical american.

Shit, saw wrong flag. Typical italian though.

what are cmmonly referred to AK-47s are actually AKMs tho
as said, 47s are actually pretty rare because they got out of production pretty quickly
does this explanation please mr. Commie Noguns here?

ak's for ants muva fwucka

nice fucking shorts

They... are legal...

Rhodesian bush shorts my dude, they are all the rage on /k/.

All pew pew's can coexist peacefully

Trumps justice departmant banned anymore from coming in

>taurus
>included in coexist
a friend discharged his imported taurus in public and got arrested

Do you guys have alot of private security in South Africa?

They should remain legal, yes.

Fuck your feelings.

>but how many chilluns need to die before you give up your guns?

all of them.