She uploaded a new video yesterday and only has 1500 views. Is she irrelevant without video games?

she uploaded a new video yesterday and only has 1500 views. Is she irrelevant without video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/femfreq/status/907674157390880768
theralphretort.com/confirmed-anita-sarkeesians-dad-donated-400-to-donald-trumps-presidential-campaign-501017/
youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZiyhR1DfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

exactly

she's a feminist, but i'm glad that a gipsey woman once got ahead in her life

I have no idea who this is.

she needs beta Sup Forums tards to get butt flustered and give her attention.

The only attention she deserves is my cum on her face

The beta orbiters and alphas with money and any sort of leverage in the gaming community have placed her in acquaintance mode. She will never fuck anyone and get gibs ever again. So basically shes powerless because her own talent is far and below even intern level on basically everything. The only thing she has left is companys paying for virtue signalling and having her talk for 30 minutes, and that is even starting to dry up. Also shes getting older, fatter and uglier, she will have to resort to an edgy haircut with dyed hair and even plastic surgery in the coming years to get a decent job.

boi pussies is the future
she was always irrelevant
raging nu-males is the only thing that earned her shekels

Is this Ana Kaspersky or Zoey quinn?

try to catch up.
zoe is now a man

Who is this foreskin chewing kike exactly?

Never forget.

>sarkeesian
Who? So this isn't the chick from the young turks? I thought they were the same

Dominating the gaming industry was her golden chance in life. That chance was curbstopped by gamers who don't want her feminist shit.

I think it's Sargon of Cuckads dominatrix fantasy girl

On Joe Rogan he wouldn't shut the fuck up about her

Kikess*
Get it right, m8.

Yes. She's very irrelevant now.

Sup Forums came running to Sup Forums when their vidya was threatened, Sup Forums curb stomped her into obscurity

dude I have to marry an armenian QT for sure.

I'm 1/3 AmerIndian shitskin even though I look white. I'm unironically white supremecist and NatSoc. I could breed this kike bitch and destroy her bloodline without destroying any white lineage because I'm already a mud person. Help me make this happen, Sup Forums. I'll do it for you. I'll breed as many kikes and shitskins as possible to black or bleach them, respectively. Nothing of value will be lost.

Why is Kim Kardashian who is only half-Armenian, brown skinned whereas the other two Armenian girls are white skinned?

>1/3
Is this a meme or something? Why do I keep seeing people saying dumb shit like this? Your denominator must be 2^x, no other numbers work.

her bloodline was probably bred by a tuck

OJ Simpson, ask her mom.

but then she can't cry sexism

She's nothing but a troublemaker. I've never seen her play a game and I'm not sure she's ever picked up a controller on any system.

she is a relic of the bygone era when it was considered an egregious sin to criticize even the most extreme, far-left aspects of feminism. people basically used to pay attention to her because our overton window was pushed so far to the left, and anyone even slightly remotely centrist was considered "a right wing, racist, misogynist nazi".

gamergate changed that.

after gamergate came milo yiannopoulos and donald trump

say what you want about milo, he has had a lot to do with changing our culture and freeing up what we are, and are not allowed to criticize.

oldfags who have been on Sup Forums for a long time (rather than peeps who just came on for the 2016 election) will know exactly what i'm talking about.

< - clearly a newfag

for anyone who doesn't know, this woman WAS the beginning of right-wing populism and the first redpill for many normal, politically unengaged young people at a time when left-wing authoritarianism was soaring to new heights and it seemed like there was no hope for a "pro-american" or even vaguely right-wing / conservative agenda ever to exist.

A combination of that and her releasing shit too goddamn slowly.

how long until you think her patreon supporters pull their shekels?

Sargon wishes he could fuck that Armenian shit merchant. Instead, he has to make do with raising his wife's kid and being centrist for YouTube shekels.

twitter.com/femfreq/status/907674157390880768

is anita /ourgal/?

you haven't seen pic related

she looks so happy there. a young woman with her whole future in front of her. how miserable does she have to be now to have to point out sexism, racism, etc in EVERYTHING. The shit has to make you miserable and literally push everyone around you away.

I think it's Brianna wu

Especially after your father was outted for donating money to the trump campaign

wait...
...what?

THE ROACHES DIDN'T DO ENOUGH

wat

More like she is irrelevant without "gamers" giving her attention

Soon bitch.

theralphretort.com/confirmed-anita-sarkeesians-dad-donated-400-to-donald-trumps-presidential-campaign-501017/

post rare anitas

She will find something to scam idiots with more money then brains soon enough. She has proven herself a turd that just wont flush.

Yeah, isn't father-hate a huge issue for her?

GO HOME GAMER GIRL!

>Anita
>survivor of cyber violence
Bullshit. Pic related is one of the few people I would consider a "victim". Anita would have hung herself years ago after going through what Jesse Slaughter has.

Can someone post the Sasuke edit please?

I crack up every time I see this

that's a good one

>Anita's father supports Trump
>Destiny's Mother supports Trump
We also found out a few days ago that Zoe Quinn's mother left a 2/5 star review on her book because it was filled with lies
Anons did some digging and found Zoe's mother's facebook and it's filled with pro-Trump/Anti-social justice posts

I'm starting to sense a pattern here...

shes always been irrelevant, only shills gave her power.

>< - clearly a newfag
>< -

you have to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZiyhR1DfI
here you go.

She's irrelevant without controversy.

her only hope now is to release a sex tape >:)