MC does something gay by accident

>MC does something gay by accident
>friend reacts with disgust "d-don't tell me you actually swing that way"
>MC panics and rectifies he's not gay "Y-YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING"
I've never noticed until now, but anime can be pretty fucking homophobic (let's not even get into s*xism in anime).

The line you described sounds more like something they would put in there to encourage shipping.
But generally I don't think Japan is quite up to date with all the latest tolerance trends.
Just like a whole lot of other countries, but you have no reason to care about most of them.
Vacate this place at once and never return.

Homos ARE disgusting, though. (Except girl on girl, ofc)

>s*xism
holy shit you almost got me

Dat fucking double standard

this.
I don't know why anime should become SJW and lgbt degenerate propaganda.
back to tumblr with this shit

No standard is truly universal, thus double standards are the only good option.

>s*xism

Please leave baitposter

What a flawed and stupid opinion

Not that user, but it's not double standard when I find dudes in general disgusting. I mean who looks at two hairy guys rubbin up on each other, and goes yeah I wanna get up in there!

Fags are the worst, but yuri is the purest form of love. What's flawed about this?

Double standards are still double standards.

I hate yaoi but I'm not gonna judge someone who likes it.

some of you faggots tricked me into watching samurai flamenco saying it was a love letter to old japanese shows when really it was homo fujoshit, fuck whichever of you assholes did that

>can't stop he's just a soldier
>Cuvie instead of Geist
Fuck you, my autism can't take this.

Right double standards are great. Homos are fucking awful, don't let yourself think otherwise.

Two fat people "rubbin up" on each other is disgusting too, but few people would agree that we should ban 70% of Americans from public spaces.

Actually, I think many people would agree we should do that. Don't limit yourself user.

You wouldn't fuck a feminine bodied guy in a skirt?

Only if he had a feminine dick

Burgerlander here.
Fa(g/t) people should go be fa(g/t) somewhere else.

That's fucking gay and homo

I see you're a man of culture

What do you think the government has been trying to do for years with fast food. It's called heart disease.

>That's fucking gay and gay
Found the sexually confused underage

>Edgy Sup Forums tier bait in a not so subtle SJW bait thread

Goddammit (you) machines

Faggots should be hanged, drawn and quartered.

>defending fatties and fairies

How do you even live with yourself?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/not here/

See a fag empty the mag.
It's that simple.

Consider two groups. Both are disgusting, but you are part of one of them.
Now, why would you not attack the other group while accepting your own?
Because you've been lied to. Nobody actually has "a single standard" or works towards equality or anything stupid like that.
Most people just support their own faction, or whatever the generally accepted public opinion is.
The truth is that the other party will never accept you and will continue to work against you actively, so by not fighting back you accomplish nothing.
You could try to "be a better person" or whatever shitty excuse they gave you, but in reality, you are already so obnoxious it won't matter.

Nice bait thread OP.
But of course Sup Forums, being idiots as they are, will still hook themselves with it.

Holy shit, kill yourself you useless piece of garbage. To even feel the need to self censor the word sexism makes you a failure as a human being.

In what fucking twisted world is that even homophobic ?

As a clapistani, trust me when I say I wish that fat people would be forced into concentration camps and forced to lose weight. If they refused/resisted then they'd be executed and their bodies would be burned to make electricity.

Bro, just respond with more bait. It's called fun.

>replying to bait
>bumping bait threads
Put sage in the options field if you really need to post.

>shitposting is fun

>shitposting isn't fun

nigga you serious?

i don't know what you're talking about

It's not fun when there's been such little effort put into it.

>MC does something gay by accident
>friend reacts with disgust "d-don't tell me you actually swing that way"

Being homophobic and not wanting to be seen as one is a completely different thing.

People can do whatever they want, and I'm not averse to homosexuals, but like hell I'm gonna be mistaken as one.

>shitposting isn't fun
Fuck off old fart.

By showing that you don't want to be seen as a homosexual, you clearly show you think of being gay as lesser. That's a hate crime.

You're part of the cancer.

Why doesn't Touma just cure homosexuality with Imagine Breaker?

Faggots are lesser humans, though.

Remember when the concept of shitposting used to be frowned upon? Yeah, me neither.

Get lost you obvious crossboarding faggot.

>delusional /r9k/ fedora babble

Okay. And the belief of not tolerating each other's sexual interests led to SJWs fucking up every media that isn't anime.

Entitled trannies/gays fuck shit up because the world didn't pander to them; the inverse is still shit too.

I aint gay, but I kinda like traps too.

Well sure, but it's homophobic to tell the truth.

Why doesn't Kuwagawa fuck Touma in the asshole for being the worst brand of moralfaggotry in the universe?

>Le Shitposting Is The Problem Maymay
You are not welcome here or anywhere else on Sup Forums. Please go and stay go.

Exactly, so why would we continue to let this happen instead of reimposing our own sexuality as the dominant culture?

it might be fun if it ever worked like that. These threads are always such a clusterfuck with bait thats been done to death.

Because DoAX is the same worthless trash as walking simulators and Undertale.

So hide them?

shouldnt you be on Sup Forums or in a hunterxhunter thread?

People I like, like DoAX.

People I don't like, like Undertale

Easy answer.

But both are trash.

So neither should exist.

I'll pretend to tolerate them for the sake of trash deserving to enjoy things. Like bad harem LNs, NNB/K-on clones, and battle shonen.

Tolerating trash only results in more trash. Don't give in user.

This is now a "Cliches you hate" thread.

>His friends don't even hear him out

to be fair anime traps are basically very sexualized girls with dicks

It's not gay unless the balls are touching

Not tolerating it leads to more bullshit that dooms us to something more hedonistic than Brave New World (none of Sup Forums would be able to handle its degeneracy regardless of what they fap to) or more suppressive than 1984 and Shimoneta.

That's even more of a real life thing.

I saw maybe 300 anime and not a single one contained it. Explain yourself, op.

>Guy uses his coolest move
>"You'll be the last person to see this!"
>They use it again

Why are bait thread are common these days? I see bait threads every day. It wasnt use to be this often.

Must be tough to be a fag if even your escapist animus hate you.