Twf this guy is Richard The Lionheart

>twf this guy is Richard The Lionheart

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_the_Kid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why he's not a girl?

>Richard The Lionheart
What's an islamaphobe doing in my beloved fate franchise? Are Japs really this insensitive? Seriously? Richard The Lionheart? Are you kidding me?!

Much better than king concealed boobs Arthur.

I've been waiting for Richard the Lionheart in some Fate incarnation for awhile now. He's my favourite historical figure.

Disappointed they didn't make him one of the rugged ones since his main fame is extreme manliness, but I guess the odds were poor.

I also wish they gave him a more masculine physique, aside from that I have no problem with his character design.

which historical figure does Sup Forums wanna see as a servant in Fate?

>Hippolyta
>Just a little girl
Disappointing

>little
She'd be above average in my country. A lot of the TM girls are ridiculously tall, I don't get why.

>Berserker Edison

Important thing here is Heracles Archer

>Caster Tesla

Avenger-Archer Heracles Alter

TM girls are short as fuck. What kind of a manlet country are you even from?

well in the past people were, generaly, shorter than today.
might explain wht tm people tend to be short.

So:

True Saber: Richard Lionheart.
True Archer: Alter Heracles
True Rider: Hippolyta
True Assassin: Hassan
True Caster: Prelati (Prelati summoned her old herself af Servant)
True Berserker: Edison (the one from FGO with lion head)
True Lancer: Sigma was planned, Watcher was summoned instead. It has turned into Asclepius, dude who killed Moby Dick, Orion and Icarus (people he has killed). Looks like embodiment of Gaia.

Yeah but even present-day TM people are really short.

>might explain wht tm people tend to be short.
Only the female servants. The male servants are above average in any era.

True Lancer is fucking bizarre

So is he the strongest French Servant yet?

Ruler Jeanne still wins out thanks to being a Ruler.

>French
He's english

Why Ricard? Sure the Lionhart title is cool but the guy did nothing much but losing two major campaign he was in.
He lost the crusade against Saladin despite Saladin give them mercy on several occasion, then somehow still manage to get captured on his way home which ended with the need to pay expensive ransom.
After he back home he started another war campaign against France, which again he lost but also died in.

That is not mentioning the England nearly broke to pay his war campaign, the massive jew hunt during his ruling, and several other shit happened during his absence as he goes to war campaign.

In another note, why Ricard is not cool older guy? I mean, he started the crusade and got coronation in his mid30's.

What design? It's Gil with a different haircut. Like the umpteen different versions of Saber, Fate is a recycling factory.

Nice meme.

user is alluding to the fact that Richard I of England was descended from a French house, he spoke French, he spent more time in France than he did in Britain, and he held several French titles throughout his life.

Saber/Ayaka:
>Saber is indeed Richard the Lionheart.
>Basically he's able to use Excalibur with pretty much anything he grabs. Because well apparently Richard the Lionheart had the habit of calling anything in his hands Excalibur. So he just does that with a tree branch. His Excalibur is called the Sword of the Forever Distant Victory (永久に遠き勝利の剣).
>His other NP it's a summoning comrades thing. But it's not really summoning but like transcribing from the throne from a preselect group or something.
>Richard and Saladin had teamed up with the leading Hassan at that time to take down that Dead Apostle during the Third Crusade.
>Enkidu, Richard and Zealot team up.
>So Ayaka was a student of Waver's. And Waver confirms by telphone that there's another Ayaka in Romania. Which means the Ayaka in Snowfield is.....?

True Archer/Buzz Cola guy:
>True Archer is Alkeides, Heracles human side. It looks like this Herc was originally just a normal heroic Archer. His Master asks him if Herc will be willing to harm children, and Herc refuses so this guy uses his command spells.
>Herc figures he can resist commands with his own innate magic power and in the worst case he can survive through 3 suicide commands, but then this guy uses his command spells to make him remember his past (the time when he killed his own children), mindfucks him with human prejudices and ugliness and on top of that uses the grail mud from Fuyuki on him (given by Francesca).
>Due to this, he has a weird skill called Distortion that gives him the skills of an Avenger by losing some of his Archer perks. He is also kind of evil now. He has no problem with trying to kill Tine and True Rider was really angry about how he was targeting children.
>True Archer has two NPs listed, King's Order (C~A++, all the trinkets from his labours that are given to him as compensation of losing his Divinity and God Hand) and Nine Lives (C~A+ like in GO). He also has a EX rank NP obscured.

????/True Rider
>True Rider is Hippolyta and she is kind of mad at Herk. She has a A Rank NP called Goddess of War and another one obscured.

Francesca/True Caster:
>Francesca is obviously Prelati. And summons herself as a Servant, or more correctly himself as his past self.
>Also looks like Francesca's goal is to use the grail to go through one of Caubac Alcatraz's dungeons for some reason.
>Because of the descendant of a bug user from Kiev, Francesca was limited to watching Gilles from afar in the Fourth Holy Grail War. She is probably talking about Zouken.
>A lot of people have killed Prelati in the past but only a handful have left her speechless or just pwned her.
. Old man Kischur, in other words Zelretch.
. Saint Germain
. The consoling witch that is eternally alive. Is she even "alive" now? (Scáthach?)
. Rich Monocle Vampire (Van Fem? White Wing?)
. God Word, so Kurogiri Satsuki.
. Her magecraft teachers
. Scar Red, so Aozaki Touko.

Haruri/True Berserker
>Apparently Edison. Some weird stuff about a mecha like thing with lion head and spider legs.

Isn't it just "richard lionheart"? Adding "the" seems pretty silly

Fake Berserker/Flat
>Apparently Jack as an advantage against humans, so it seems he is kind of a counter to the now fully human evil Herk. The volume ends with that.

Sigma/Watchers:
>Sigma summoned something that resulted in a bunch of strange guys appearing that go by the name of Watchers. They aren't the heroic spirit itself either. They're appearing around Sigma as shadows of the Heroic Spirit he summoned, though the weird thing is it's not the Heroic Spirit that's supposed to become Lancer but him, and they're there to observe him and the war. They're not really an extra class actually, but if they were summoned properly they might have appeared as Gatekeeper.
>Watcher seems to talk in a female-like first person. Watcher has turned into Asclepius, Ahab, Orion, and Icarus. Supposedly people they've killed. Enkidu had a big reaction when it was summoned. Something about the counter force. They turn into Enkidu to meddle in the whole Gilgamesh, True Archer and True Rider event.
>They can't even physically really do anything. One of them remarks not being able to hold chopsticks, let alone blades.

Other:
>There were vampire and werewolf wars in the nasuverse. The Elder Titles tried to destroy the last Golden Werewolf.
>Prelati says that summoning Gilles as a Rider is a possibility.
>Sometimes there are these monsters that appear that reject human civilization, and at the very least no tools created by man have any effect on them.

Both are acceptable. You may use "the" if you feel like it.

>Richard and Saladin had teamed up with the leading Hassan at that time to take down that Dead Apostle during the Third Crusade.

I want to see this.

His name is Ricard and Lionheart is his nickname/title hence "Richard The Lionheart".

Its a historical character and that is how his nickname is written by country which create the language. So direct your complain to historian and old scribes.

So, uh... Herakles hit that, right?

Yeah I know this is bait but there are actual people who think like this.

He fucked a ton of women, and she is one of them.

If True Archer is Herakles, and True Archer made Gil's 360 degree GoB spam look like chump change, does this mean that Herc in Archer class is genuinely an equal challenge for Gilgamesh? Or can he still just pull out Enkidu?

I think Watchers aka True Lancer is Nemesis.

He's in his human form, so Enkidu is pretty much just a normal chain against him

SF Heracles has no Divinity so Enkidu is useless. Also the Nemean Lion's Pelt protects him from any NP except Ea aparently

Ea tears apart the reality in which the pelt exists, so it's no surprise that the pelt wouldn't protect from it.

I guess a younger self fit better his adventurous and kinda unreasonable attitude.

Herc is as said, not entirely Herc as he'd be in Archer, he's missing some of his Archer skills and has lost God Hand. But yes, to answer your question, Herc in Archer looks to be a dead even challenge with Gil so far, and even taunted him to pull out Ea or he'd be fucked.

If you added some of his other skills back in, since they're currently a bit off, then he'd have both EotM True and False, basically no attack would work on him once he's seen it, he'd have God Hand... he'd be almost completely unstoppable.

The top Servants are functionally Gilgamesh, Herakles (Archer), Enkidu, Arjuna, Karna. Next tier down you've got the ones like Achilles, Seiba, Siegfried and so on.

>Edison
Pls don't tell me it's Thomas Edison

Who else?

>Hercules in Berserker breaks Enkidu with raw power
>Hercules in Archer has no Divinity so Enkidu means nothing

Man, the King of Heroes really has a shitty ass time dealing with him.

Can Gil even pull out Enkidu when the real, non-weapon Enkidu is standing around doing nothing half a mile away?

Astolfo, he's the very embodiment of French faggotry.

>Lion Head
>Mech
It's pretty much Thomas at this point.

Considering his whole plot arc in FGO is that the patriotism from the presidents of the United States that powers him made him go full MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, it's no surprise in terms of pure Nasuverse shenanigans.

Of course, if that plot isn't referenced, he has no reason to be a Berserker at all.

I still don't understand Edison. I don't get it. Why that design? How is he Edison? Can somebody explain? My wikidiving didn't get me anywhere in this shit, I'm still completely lost.

Fuck.

Yes, he's summoned with Enkidu-as-chain in GoB. It's a copy from the Throne, remember, just as Enkidu half a mile away is also a copy from the Throne.

Sup LN fags.

Tell me about Ayaka, why is she so rude towards saber.

Fuck me man, I don't understand Strange/Fake at all. I wish this shit got even a Re:Zero-style spoiler pastebin, I have no idea what's going on. Not even fantranslations, a spoiler pastebin.

>Why that design?
MGM lion head, because MGM was founded on the other side of America by people who wanted nothing to do with Edison. It's reaching very far. Red, white and blue because Murrica. Vacuum tubes because electricity. Rainbows because why the fuck not.
>How is he Edison?
Because he is Edison.

It's not an issue with SF.

Summoning a hero creates a copy from the Throne, reproducing things like their NPs, abilities (sort of, it's incomplete with the Fuyuki system depending on the Master, since Rin with Seiba can push her to almost as powerful as she was while alive), skills and so on.

Enkidu is summoned as a Servant, put into a Servant container, as one such copy from the Throne. However, Gilgamesh is also summoned as a Servant, as another copy from the Throne, and as such he is produced with his NPs, including Enkidu in chain form. It's not Enkidu as a Servant that Gil has in GoB, it's Enkidu the chain. Likewise, Enkidu the Servant is not the Enkidu in GoB.

Except when they both are, but in this case, there shouldn't be any overlap.

So which one is stronger Berserker or Archer Heracles?

Base on what I've read in this thread Archer Heracles is more of a challenge to Gil than his berserker counterpart.

Archer is canonically his best class, though he'd also do very well in Saber.

Berserker has more raw power, which is why the Einzberns elected to go that route, but he loses several of the skills he had in life as a result.

Archer Heracles of course. He's at his weakest as a Berserker and at his strongest as an Archer.

Archer by far. Herc is also THE greatest Greek Hero who ever lived, period, and is quite possibly one of the most famous heroes of all time. Certainly the most famous in the western world, though there might be some eastern ones who top him. Expecting him to not be capable of facing a serious Gilgamesh in his best class, at his peak, is just Gil wank.

Maybe its another of those myth contributes to the power of servant thingy, but with Edison credited with anything that resembles anything with electricity on them. I mean, the only legit invention of him that I truly remember without Google search is a lamp, meanwhile countless other necessities are probably attributed to him at some point due to his popularity and iconic status

>French
Nice try froggy

Richard is generally considered English.

Jeanne is probably still at the top of the French hero list.

>Berserker has more raw power, which is why the Einzberns elected to go that route
He has basically the same stats as an Archer as he did as a Berserker and Berserker Herc isn't even able to use an NP. The only reason the Einzbern summoned him as a Berserk was that they feared that they wouldn't be able to control him otherwise and SF proved them right. Herc is too much of a good guy to accept the Einzbern and would have tried to save Illya from them.

Mad Enhancement means everything gets a rank up as Berserker, which is why I mentioned it.

But how? What kind of NP this true archer had to counter Gil's GoB?

This fate strange fake seems interesting looking forward to have its own anime.

Salah Al deen, a genius military strategist of his time, who was famed both for his mercy and vicious intellect. He had many successful conquests and defense against overwhelming odds. His story is actually quite brilliant. The character even appeared in the block buster of 2006 (Kingdom of heaven) and was really cool.

Nemean Lion pelt, user. However, it could also be his unknown EX-rank NP, or it could be Eye of the Mind (True), or some combination of them all.

>What kind of NP this true archer had to counter Gil's GoB?
The Nemean Lion Pelt from his first Labor. It's literally impossible to penetrate it.

S I M O
I
M
O

Best Kebab Remover

>Still no old West spirit Archer

THE MOST OVERPOWERED GRAIL WAR EVER LIST:

Saber: Achilles (does he qualify for Saber?) or Arturia
Archer: Herakles
Lancer: Karna
Rider: Gilgamesh (qualifies for Rider)
Caster: Cu Chulainn (can't fit him in Lancer with Karna around)
Assassin: ???
Berserker: Enkidu

Gilgamesh could also qualify for Caster, pushing the dog out of the list. Best assassin is unknown, maybe super-Hassan from SF? Or Semiramis?

When we see the stats of the servants, does Herc's (as Berserker) stats already reflect the boost from Mad Enhancement?

Berserker
STR: A+
END: A
AGI: A
Mana: A
Luck: B
NP: A

Archer
STR: A
END: B
AGI: A
Mana: A
Luck: B
NP: A++

It says rank up for all parameters but Archer Herc has the same agi and mana as Berserker Herc so I don't think it does?

Last question: Does this True Archer actually use bow and arrow?

It does. Keep in mind that depending on the master, various stats are affected and they don't always increase just because a master is better.

Best example is Saber who has 3 different masters overall.

>Does this True Archer actually use bow and arrow?
Yes.

He does. He can also use Nine Lives with his bow and arrows coated in Hydra poison.

Saladin lost two skirmish against Richard The Lionheart because of his compassion.

Richard armies arrive in middle east sick, Instead of slaughtering them, he sends doctors and fresh food. They got healthy, fought, and saladin lost.

Richard fall from his horse nearly got killed, he give him mercy and replacement horse. Later saladin lost that fight.

Richard goes to Jerusalem where Saladin Army now reside, realize Ricard no longer have enough soldier due to two previous skirmish to take the city, Richard goes home. Later got captured in Byzantine.

However, according to some version, the knight who survive and return to England later updated the knight code with Chivalry learned from Saladin and saladin become much famous in the west rather than in middle east itself.

>Who is Billy the Kid
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_the_Kid

Well, in nasuvese, there is the original hero, there is the king of knight, and saladin could be written as the guy who inspire Knight-code.

Archer Heracles Alter. He was summoned as normal Archer at first, but when he said he wouldn't kill children, his master horribly warped him.

People rejoice over him trying to kill children at the moment as long as they can fuck over Gilgamesh, but Heracles really isn't happy about this.

People keep acting like this, saying that if he was summoned normally he'd shit over everyone.

Not really, he'd be countered hard by Gil and Enkidu if he was still his normal self, due to divinity and potentially other conditions. Also he's powered up or distorted in a sense by the Avenger skill set.

He's min-maxed horribly and disfigured in order to be exactly what he would have to be to beat Gilgamesh, he's no longer proper servant. If he was his normal self ironically he would lose, but he'd have fun doing it at least and you would see him be glorious. But now he can instead dominate those around him, while being an edgefag.

He's not simply weakened at the moment or anything, they dropped some skills specifically that could have allowed him to be countered.

Yeah dude was pretty bad-ass, he sounds like an anime protagonist when you think about it.

>Herc having lower base stats with Ilya than some new guy if we remove the ME boost
I know the guy's powering Herc up with concentrated people goo but still weird.

Alter servants are always stronger

I'd point out two things.

First, you don't count NP rank. That shit doesn't count or at least not really. See Saber again. Under Shirou it's at C and with Rin it's at A++ and this is in spite of the fact that Saber has access to the same NPs.

Secondly, the default Berserker container has worse stats than the Archer container. (assuming the info in the Type Moon wiki is correct and in at least this particular circumstance, I think they can be relied upon)

>Saladin lost two skirmish against Richard The Lionheart because of his compassion.
>Richard armies arrive in middle east sick, Instead of slaughtering them, he sends doctors and fresh food. They got healthy, fought, and saladin lost.
>Richard fall from his horse nearly got killed, he give him mercy and replacement horse. Later saladin lost that fight.
I fucking doubt it, sauce?

>Richard goes to Jerusalem where Saladin Army now reside, realize Ricard no longer have enough soldier due to two previous skirmish to take the city.
Both sides are pretty even that's why richard and salaldin had a truce.

This design is just so wrong?
Caster Cu is weak though

>covered face
Why?

Alter servants are meant to look edgy, pointlessly spikey, and wrong.

The servant is fucked up if they're alter, they're a pure power darkfag now.

>He also has a EX rank NP obscured.
So I guess it's safe to say he won't be beaten until after he reveals what this is.

jeanne's design is good, this one is just embarassing.

Joan and Saber Alter are still girls after all

Still gotta look moe even if they're dark.

Cu Alter is based on the Warp Spasm thing from his legend.

Its more like he fused with Currid Coheinn, the beast that was killed to create Gae Bolg.

His NP lets him transform even further

Hopefully Archer Heracles in Grand/Order isn't based on True Archer. That character design is absolutely ugly and dreadful and completely the opposite of how Hercules looks like (and yet still has the same weight WTF?).

If not I'll be pretty much done with this series. It's already enough that he keeps being shat on by being nothing but a mindless jobbing meat wall throughout the franchise.

Maybe he got his source from Kingdom of heaven.

Kek

>yet still has the same weight
Berserker Herc: 253cm 311kg
Archer Herc: 203cm 141kg

Remember that this is Alcides without access to his divine buffs. His personal skills had rank downs due to it, and I'm willing to bet his parameters were ranked down, too.

In all likelihood, Mad Enhancement only works on Berserker Heracles because the base container has much worse stats than the other base containers, so he manifests lower parameters as Berserker from the get-go.

Because revealing one's identity is a bad move in the Fate franchise.