AWAN THREADS BEING (((SLID))) GET IN HERE

old thread died with 33 replies
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/141320539/

dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/

truepundit.com/photo-video-evidence-surface-of-imran-awans-clandestine-computer-set-up-in-basement-of-tenants-home-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_EK3EfxWlM
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-country
dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/imran-awans-lawyer-is-long-time-clinton-associate/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/This is relevant and should be discussed further./
documentcloud.org/documents/3900669-Awan-Imran-Complaint-and-Affidavit.html)
cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/imran1200.png
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/heres-complete-list-30-democrats-hired-criminal-awan-brothers-services/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6q6t18/infomemes_and_rundown_on_all_demonrat_members_of/
weaponizedautism.wordpress.com
archive.fo/9XonB
nypost.com/2017/08/05/what-the-house-it-scandal-was-really-about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b
u
m
p

bump

Bump. Awan threads are being buried

Any new info or are we bumping something for no reason?

helpful bump

They just announced Awan had been running a secret server. Read the Daily Caller link.

2 links in the OP
I think it's long time we get some links together and make a pasta like the "truth about white genocide" one.

At 18:44 Elvey mentions her account being hacked "done by Dropbox"
Seth Rich also supposedly used Dropbox

Lump

bump

fist pump

bump
cmon guys we need eyes on this

He is here! BUMP

okay, here's some shit so far...
help me you faggots

Imran Awan Debbie Wasserman Schultz in 2005 for IT work.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

here, she's using (((diversity))) to threaten the US Capitol Police Chief for the return of a laptop believed to belong to Awan
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA (skip to 2:44)
Surprise, the laptop belongs to DWS!

July 24th, reports emerge that the FBI had siezed a number of "smashed hard drives" and other computer equipment from the residence Imran Awan
Turns out the home was rented to US Marine Andre Taggart (a black Democrat) who's wife worked for NCIS.

July 25th, Imran is arrested at Dulles Airport trying to leave the country.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-country

DWS fires Imran the next day.

Awan's lawyer is Chris Gowen, a long-time Clinton associate. Gowen claims (((Islamophobia))) as the reason for the case.

September 12th, via CrowdSource:
Imran Awan maintained a chain of computer servers in the basement and locked garage area of a home at 4809 Sprayer St in Alexandria, VA that Imran and wife Hina Alvi rented to
Laurel Everly in 2014/2015. Everly provided photos and video
Everly interview with CrowdSource's Jason Goodman:

Sage
>shill thread about a week late

>I'm a complete nobody
>can see any time new Awan shit drops, there are tons of race-mixing, BLM, etc slide threads
>brand new shit, dropped today
>thread dies with 33 replies
>democrat arrives, says it's "a week late"
>get called a shill

sodomize yourself with a cactus

69 is a checkable get now?
Bumb

nope
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/This is relevant and should be discussed further./

bump if somebody wants to explain wtf is going on

Seriously need reasons to care if you want to keep the thread alive

bump

The IT guy who has access to all the DNCs dirty secrets is flipping and going to confess for immunity. This has the potential to be Watergate x10

Bumperino

This.
Its going to be one hell of a story soon. I bet we see executions.

This will start WW3 9/23 checkem

Damn. Hold on to your butts

oh fuck

News about him does seem to disappear pretty quickly here.

haha gee wow here we go~~

O_____________________________O

May God be with us

Democrats on suicide watch

I'll bump but I'm going to need a rundown. I just got my internet back after the hurricane and am totally out of the loop

Awan going to state evidence for immunity. Total destruction of the democrats. OP not a fag this time.

so after I told this faggot off, my internet went down. just came back on

WHAT HAS KEK DONE

Die in a fire faggot.

Good job

I genuinely believe the Dems would start WW3 to avoid being exposed. These people are sociopaths

Dual trips can't be good

ISRAEL WILL FALL. GEORGE WEBB DESERVES DEATH!

Does anyone believe awan is somehow connected to SR? I haven't seen shit showing that they knew each other.

updated pasta

House Democrats may have been involved in espionage ring!

Imran Awan, a Pakistani national was hired by Debbie Wasserman Schultz in 2005 for IT work. He soon expanded his business to nearly 80 House Democrats, many on Intelligence or Military committees.

here, she's using (((diversity))) to threaten the US Capitol Police Chief for the return of a laptop believed to belong to Awan
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA (skip to 2:44)
Surprise, the laptop belongs to DWS!

In late July, reports emerge that the FBI had siezed a number of "smashed hard drives" and other computer equipment from the residence rented to US Marine Andre Taggart (a black Democrat) who's wife worked for NCIS.
[link to interview]

July 24th, Imran is arrested by FBI at Dulles Airport trying board a flight to Pakistan (via Qatar) after wiring $283,000 from the Congressional Federal Credit Union to two individuals in Faisalabad, Pakistan. (documentcloud.org/documents/3900669-Awan-Imran-Complaint-and-Affidavit.html)
He's charged with Bank Fraud as a placeholder for more serious charges.

DWS fires Imran the next day.

Awan's lawyer is Chris Gowen, a founding partner of Gowen, Rhoades, Winograd and Silva law firm, with offices in Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia, PA.
His official bio on the firm’s web site notes that he “left the Public Defender’s office to work for former President William Jefferson Clinton and then-Senator Hillary Clinton. Chris was a fact checker for President Clinton’s memoir, My Life.”

“He also served as a traveling aid for President Clinton’s national and international trips. Chris finished his tenure with the Clintons by directing the advance operations for then-Senator Hillary Clinton during her 2008 presidential campaign.”

Gowen claims (((Islamophobia))) as the reason for the case.

September 12th, via CrowdSource:
Imran Awan maintained a chain of computer servers in the basement and locked garage area of a home at 4809 Sprayer St in Alexandria, VA that Imran and wife Hina Alvi rented to
Laurel Everly in 2014/2015. Everly provided photos and video
Everly interview with CrowdSource's Jason Goodman:

here's Awan with Bill Clinton
cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/imran1200.png

Who? He handled IT for over 2 dozen Democratic reps

ROTHSCHILDS WILL FALL!

>Seth Rich also supposedly used Dropbox
zomg, I use dropbox!
AMI I NEXT??

Ya, we know awan worked for a lot of different Dems. That's not what I asked.

So he had an off site server like clinton?

BUMPITY BUMP

>He soon expanded his business to nearly 80 House Democrats, many on Intelligence or Military committees.
Yup, somebody is going to be smelling pine needles soon.

Have the Awans been put into protective custody yet? That's probably pretty important.

Bump

Bump

I know I'll have to go back after posting a link to T_D, but there's some good shit here.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/heres-complete-list-30-democrats-hired-criminal-awan-brothers-services/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6q6t18/infomemes_and_rundown_on_all_demonrat_members_of/

They're kill

>t, mossad

DWS kept files on Dropbox as well. She mentions that later in the video.

shouldn't you be getting fucked by a kangaroo or something?

Bump

>7000
>SEVEN

– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (777) means perfect completion.

BUMP kurva !

BUMP kurva again !

Awan bros as Mario bros meme it

bump

Horse titties

Read this to start

Thanks for that, I'll be reporting all of those posts.

Consider this

Everyone should be identified in this pic- go!

helping aswell

That site got taken down. Here is what it shows now:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com

I have a backup archive link you should save. Will post in a sec.

BUMP

Awan case will bring down the whole house of cards. The public has to know, and has to understand the implications. Get your social circles aware of this.

Seth was alive when he went to the hospital. These are the doctors and staff on duty that night.

Seth's coworkers at the DNC

WHY aren't you bumping, and reading, and sharing this Sup Forums ffs

Bump

Identify the people in the photo

Was it confirmed the hospital didn't exist?

Photoshopped. Obvious false background

If this doesn't drive home Sup Forums is a handful of people talking to each other with endless bot wars going on in the background. I don't know what would!

Blackpill

archive.fo/9XonB

It was taken down / scrubbed 21st July. No explanation ever given except that new blogpost

>they played a game of focus.
>and won

Remember when Seth's reddit history and alt-twitter was scrubbed?

bump

yeah this makes me realize there are less of us out there. all the high traffic and what percentage are cancerbots?

And then this will get slid and ignored like the last 3 time i tried to warn this place and reddit.

Pic related

bump

There is no Awan scandal you alt right shills.
It's just bank fraud.
Thousands of cases like this happen every day. but you want to make this into something big. Won't happen.
This trolling has to stop.

Here is the real story. how this non scandal was blown out of proportion.
nypost.com/2017/08/05/what-the-house-it-scandal-was-really-about/