Is brainwashing a common feeling? I can't help but think I've been brainwashed...

Is brainwashing a common feeling? I can't help but think I've been brainwashed, if not by my parents than all of us by some higher entity. What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3alALbEXgsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sc5iTNVEOAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're toast dude.

Please tell me why

i feel brainwashed too, my dear user

Seriously, just off yourself if you must. It's fucking annoying. Let America die to Jews breh.

Paranoid Schizophrenia has no end

I'm glad I'm not alone, there must be certain levels. Is the only way out by taking ourselves out of society? Society brainwashes necessarily, doesn't it?

The only way to solve brainwashing is to rewash it yourself.

Brainwashing is often confused with socialization because they are honestly very similar. Its not much of a feeling.

Most people are susceptible to brainwashing.

Don't feel bad. You're a contributing human being, we just might have to consider you an enemy tho'.

:-D

I don't hear voices desu. But I see glimpses of the truth. What did they call it before paranoid schizophrenic senpai?

Not a contributor anymore, user. I don't know, my head has been abuzz for over a year now.

It's always the Kekistani flag retards who proclaim mental illness. I really wish I could kill you mixed-race abominations... and yes, I have laid eyes on you. I've seen you.

Jesus Christ, just how much your nigger ass looks like Bruno Mars; haircut and all.

You have a desperate need to be killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=3alALbEXgsQ

Socialization has less negative a connotation than brainwashing, if you ask me. Are they truly the same?

everyone is brainwashed by something.

I'M SLEEPIN' WITH MY CLOTHES OOOOONNNNNNNNN

That's the entire thrust. Brainwashing is really just a term for unpopular or undesired socialization. To give an example, communists may be considered brainwashed to capitalists and vice versa. But a good capitalist, in a capitalist society, is just classified as "well adjusted", as is the communist in his respective society.

Oh shit it's hopeless. It's just a game. No free human minds or very rare at least!

How did you know I'm naked

it's pretty simple OP, question everything you've been told. never believe anybody until you've done your research

Yes very rare. Freedom is a burden user. Enjoy your existential depression. Read your Dostoevsky.

CAME IN THROUGH THE WINDOW

youtube.com/watch?v=sc5iTNVEOAg

I was brainwashed in Marine bootcamp was basically autistic for about a year. I wasnt myself again til maybe two + years later

SHIT SUX but it really gives you a perspective to see how far into the leftist rabbithole people have gone

AND YOURE

GONE

My brother said MTI's can't cuss now.

"MOVE MOVE MOVE YOU F'IN P WORD SISSY, I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH AN F'IN WEAK OTHER F WORD, THE HOMO F WORD, YOU F'IN F! I BET YOU B WORD ABOUT YOUR OTHER F WORD BOYFRIEND F'IN YOU IN YOUR A WORD TOO HARD AND CRY LIKE A LITTLE P-WORD B-WORD!!!!"

yes, you've been brainwashed by the entity called the "nation-state"

Stop.