Hillary's New Book Is Fucking Hilarious

I've burst out laughing every few paragraphs imagining the suffering she's describing.

Highlights from the first 30 pages

> second page of the book describes how Harriet Tubman being on the $20 bill is proof we can get it right... She's not going to be on it anymore BTFO

> was worried "lock her up" chants would have started when her and bill went to the inauguration

> hugged George bush as they described how at loss they were (even mentions how vicious trump was to Jeb) LOL

> says multiple times how happy she was Bill was near her during trumps inauguration and holds on to him extra tight...

>describes the pain her and Michelle felt when trump arrived because of his birther stuff Against Obama

>mentioned how after her and Chaffetz shook hands at the inauguration, he posted the photo and commented how she's still going to be locked up.

Im sure I've missed a ton but seriously this book is nothing but race baiting to confirm how fucked up the left is + her describing hilarious versions of getting BTFO

I pirated it as to not give her a time and implore you all to do the same

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=B5D88B9B2991F3418958B79117B38210
mega.nz/#!FMJTSJgL!GobNkpMBtplHGzMkAC2TaFr_7G1xsjcgkBFbwYyJqEM
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Politics/story?id=5581453
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Politics/story?id=5581453
youtube.com/channel/UCmrscB5lMf-yaOiygC7WzTA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mentioned how after her and Chaffetz shook hands at the inauguration, he posted the photo and commented how she's still going to be locked up.
i love 2017

Donald Trump winning the presidency may just be the greatest thing to have ever happened during my life.

You missed a great one:
>compared herself to Cersei Lannister
I've never had any respect for her, but if I did, the fact that she's the first losing candidate in US history to ever claim that she's leading "the Resistance" against the duly elected president to undermine him at every turn through civil disturbances, propaganda, and the politicization of the federal bureaucracy would do it.
This book is nothing more than her jumping on the worst sentiments of the moment for the sake of her own legacy.

haha i fucking forgot about this.

>describes the pain her and Michelle felt when trump arrived because of his birther stuff Against Obama
Didn't journalists confirm she was the one who initially started the birther rumor??

Why do they refuse to learn anything from this? All she literally had to do was say "hey, I've spent a lot of years in politics and politicians do shady shit but I remotely know what I am doing and care about this country".

Instead she latches onto whatever narrative will further her own agenda mainly "vote me or you're deplorable".

Why will they not learn anything?

She puts enormous blame on the Russians in the book

(((They've))) scrubbed the internet of this but everyone remembers it was her own staffers behind this. Same people that called for lil Marco to be "droned".

Why do you think the Obama's hated her?

I;m about to go to sleep but can you guys start spreading that trump isnt fat anymore? im tired of people calling him obese. he isn't overweight anymore

It was one of her surrogates. Philip Berg.

OP is a shopped image. Here's the original.

I don't think any politician takes their job so personally as Hillary Clinton.
Hillary clinton is the nastiest piece of shit to ever steal the right to exist and i don't appreciate it.
she isn't even the president of the united states!

The best part is, the Democrats have conveniently forgotten they ran "Romney not Ready" based on Romney's predictions about Russia being a threat to the region.

They said he was trying to distract from the "real" threat of global warming.

So either they are incompetent or they are using it for political ploys and are nothing more than hacks.

Its why I can't vote for any major party anymore. I sucked it up for Trump.

It's amazing how bad the excerpts of this come off, because I assume it was ghost written and reviewed by the publisher. It looks like 200 pages of whining.

Speaking of birth certificates, has anyone seen Michelle Obama's?

I agree, I don't apreciate it either!

lock her up chants did start at the inauguration and not just a few people, i was there.

This user gets it, Trump 2020 baby

>go to /lit/
>ctrl-f what happaned
>zero results
>ctrl-f clinton
>zero results
wtf do they even do over there? I was hoping for a ebook link or something but they don't even have a thread

/lit/ is full of smug assholes that only read books no one has heard of

>wtf do they even do over there?

Why nominate her for Sec of State then though?

why does every faggot compare shit to game of thrones these days

Career criminals and general psychopaths never blame themselves for their failures. Its what lets them deal with downright dirty shit

the hero we all waited for

kek

so she could shoulder some of the blame.
or it was part of the deal, she rolled over and let obama take it then she gets to be secretary of state and then gets her election chance in 2016.

I wonder if we could have seen secretary of the treasury Bernie Sanders?

kek

ebin XD

first page and I'm already laughing

Fuck. This made me sad.

>I've never had any respect for her, but if I did, the fact that she's the first losing candidate in US history to ever claim that she's leading "the Resistance" against the duly elected president to undermine him at every turn through civil disturbances, propaganda, and the politicization of the federal bureaucracy would do it.
>This book is nothing more than her jumping on the worst sentiments of the moment for the sake of her own legacy.

Yeah I'd compare her to Cersei Lannister too, crazy bitch with no morals, only loves power, useless at the games required to acquire and hold on to it.

oh fuck that was funny

Do you have a less blurt version? I can't read this

>comparing yourself to a murderous tyrant who will stop at nothing to hold onto power
Finally, a bit of actual honesty from that crow. Like a breath of fresh air.

Blurry

It's not just that she compared shit to GoT. It's that she compared HERSELF to the single most evil, corrupt, self-serving, and degenerate woman in the series as if either one deserved sympathy.
It would be like writing a passage about how terrible she felt when she lost the election and she knew exactly how the Wicked Witch of the West felt when Dorothy threw water on her.

This is really contentious for moderates and liberals: Obama wanted to consolidate power and not have her run in 2012. Would she have? I don't know, but party candidates have tried to since the 60s. Granted the last successful one to run against an incumbent of the same party was in the late 1800s.

Liberals don't want to hear the truth. She wasn't qualified. Day after Benghazi she is telling world leaders it is an "obvious terrorist attack" and then goes on the press circuit and blames it on a "bigoted video".

The warning signs were there.

I didn't know it was possible for me to feel such joy and such sadness simultaneously.

It was for the sake of party unity. Obama knew he needed the Clinton-dominated Democratic establishment on board to govern.
It's sort of like how Lincoln filled his cabinet with powerful rivals like Seward and Chase to ensure the Republican Party had his back. Hell, Obama even compared his cabinet to Lincoln's "Team of Rivals" in the early days.

>I pirated it as to not give her a time and implore you all to do the same

link?

Has any other presidential candidate cried so much about their feelings after an election?

why would you write a book on how you lost at X?

no man would do this

why would any woman think this is a smart move? it just seems pathetic to write how you lost something...

>be american
>communicate your emotions via burgers

is there any good character in game of thrones that in the books dont die?

how many candidates are left anyway for the "throne" and is it magical or why would people accept someone on that wierd throne

This book is a half-assed attempt to get a man to assassinate the President for gross old feminist pussy.sa

anyone else planning to burn it?

Bush really is a fucking idiot. No duh, I know, but that's the same woman who declared on the Senate floor that he "knew" about the 9/11 attacks before they happened and didn't do anything to stop it. Now he hugs her.
Jeez, Obama blamed him for everything for 8 years and Bush never said a word in his own defense. But he doesn't mind attacking Trump.
There's no greater face of Republican High Cuckery than George W Bush.

Because it's very popular and brainlets think it's intricate and complex.

we've had threads about it all week on /lit/. mainly we talk about john green novels and rant about stephen king and JK Rowling

Saddest part of that graph is it reminds you that
>people other than married men can vote
We're so fucking fucked

>t. illiterate

and the thing is Obama was right to blame everything on that faliure

sucks the Deficit went outta control under Obama because he was too scared to reform the tax laws

k e k

This book is actually really great and I suggest everyone read this.

THIS could have been our fucking president. Let that sink in. Now understand the next one the put up might be 10x worse. The one after that? 100x worse.

I lifted this from the /lit/ thread, but it looks like it was either bumped to oblivion or pruned by mods.
/lit/ really has a hard time keeping up their pseudointellectual superiority complex whenever Sup Forums gets involved. They'd probably rather just avoid any political books these days.

wew lads that was a ride

In the books as opposed to the show? Spoilers.
I'm more of a book guy than an HBO guy, fwiw.
By the end of the last book, Stannis may still be alive. Jamie Lannister is more or less a good guy by then and he isn't dead. There's Bran, Arya, and Rickon too. Everybody else? Meh.
The books are effectively two seasons behind the show, so there really aren't any contenders for the Iron Throne. Tommen is king, Daenarys is still in the East, and Jon Snow is dead-but-not-resurrected.
The Throne isn't magical. It's just that the "game' is about power and whoever sits on the throne has it. People will accept whoever wields power effectively. It's as true in the books and show as it is in real life.

>be kike
>communicate your emotions via posting photoshopped black penises, donations to commies, and offerings of burnt foreskins to demonic powers

bump. that blurt is worthless.

what in the flying fuck is this even in context to?

Then, to my surprise, my emails were suddenly front-page news again. On May 9, 2017, Donald Trump fired Comey. The White House distributed a memo by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that excoriated Comey for his unprofessional handling of the investigation into my emails. They said that was the reason for firing him. (You read that right. Donald Trump said he fired Comey because of how unfair the email investigation was to . . . me.) Rosenstein cited the “nearly universal judgment” that Comey had made serious mistakes, in particular his decisions to disparage me in a July press conference and to inform Congress that he was reopening the investigation just eleven days before the election. Testifying before Congress on May 19, 2017, Rosenstein described Comey’s press conference as “profoundly wrong and unfair.”

I read Rosenstein’s memo in disbelief. Here was Trump’s number two man at the Justice Department putting in writing all the things I’d been thinking for months. Rosenstein cited the opinions of former Attorneys General and Deputy Attorneys General of both parties. It was as if, after more than two years of mass hysteria, the world had finally come to its senses.

But the story quickly fell apart. On national television, Trump told NBC’s Lester Holt that the real reason he fired Comey was the FBI’s investigation into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence. Or, as Trump called it, “this Russia thing.” I wasn’t surprised. Trump knew that, for all of Comey’s faults, he wouldn’t lie about the law. He had insisted that there was no case against me, despite Republican (and internal FBI) pressure to say there was, so when he confirmed the FBI’s Russia investigation to Congress in 2017, I figured he was on borrowed time.

Still, it was incredible to see Comey go from villain to martyr in five seconds flat.

To make sense of this, you have to be able to keep two different thoughts in your head at the same time: Rosenstein was right about the email investigation, and Comey was wrong. But Trump was wrong to fire Comey over Russia. Both of those statements are true. And both are frustrating.

As painful as it is to return to this maddening saga, it’s now more important than ever to try to understand how this issue ballooned into an election-tipping controversy. A lot of people still don’t understand what it was all about; they just know it was bad. And I can’t blame them: they were told that over and over again for a year and a half. For most of the general election campaign, the word email dominated all others when people were asked to name the first word that came to mind about me.

Right off the bat, let me say again that, yes, the decision to use personal email instead of an official government account was mine and mine alone. I own that. I never meant to mislead anyone, never kept my email use secret, and always took classified information seriously.

During the campaign, I tried endlessly to explain that I’d acted in good faith. I tried to apologize, though I knew the attacks being lobbed at me were untrue or wildly overstated, and motivated by partisan politics. Sometimes I dove deep into the tedious details. Other times I tried to rise above it all. Once I even told a bad joke. No matter what, I never found the right words. So let me try again:

It was a dumb mistake.

But an even dumber “scandal.”

It was like quicksand: the more you struggle, the deeper you sink. At times, I thought I must be going crazy. Other times, I was sure it was the world that had gone nuts. Sometimes I snapped at my staff. I was tempted to make voodoo dolls of certain members of the press and Congress and stick them full of pins. Mostly, I was furious at myself.

Given my inability to explain this mess, I decided to let other voices tell the story this time. I hope that it helps to better connect the dots and explain what did and, equally important, didn’t happen.

Nothing can undo what’s done, but it does help with my frustration—and that’s clearly good for my mental health!

mega.nz/#!FMJTSJgL!GobNkpMBtplHGzMkAC2TaFr_7G1xsjcgkBFbwYyJqEM

The throne is a metaphor for people struggling to climb the social ladder in fantasy medieval hell. The throne is non-magical, covered in pointy metal spikes and uncomfortable.

I will just download the audio book mp3 from somewhere and listen to it later.

Not giving Hillary a single penny.

/lit/ is already writing autistic fanfiction versions of the book and printing them out, many of which will be quotable, and plausible (not the pic related, obviously) since no one actually reads books these days lots of fake shit will get a pass.

You cannot make this shit up.

They just talk about how shitty Steven King and J.K. Rowling is.

Does she mention her coughing fits in the book?

I never understood why the controversy around Benghazi was solely focused on the democrats choice of words about what was really an insignificant event and not, y'know, how the entire fucking country of Libya was destabilized by an illegal intervention, robbed of not only all of its gold and oil but robbed of a promising future just to become a hopeless, lawless pitstop for rapists headed to Germany, Sweden, Britain. I was baffled during the election by Trump never mentioning Clinton literally cackling in laughter while recalling the brutal death of Muammar Gaddafi (and the wiretapping of Merkel's phone) but I guess he didn't need to.

Obama called it an act of terror immediately and muslims go apeshit every single day anyway- all an imam has to do is rile the retard masses up over literally anything, direct them to riot, and the hardcore terrorists get the perfect cover. If anything is obvious, it's that all the factors tied in together.

Republicans were complicit in defunding embassy security, so why run with the, "She hung up on our boys and let em die," line instead of, "She destroyed a country because of a personal vendetta just like Bush did with Saddam to avenge daddy!" The latter would have been a thousand times more effective with anti-war independents and democrats, the former didn't really appeal to anyone but the base.

Not really.
>A much less fun day [than the last game of the World Series] was September 11, 2016, the day I was sick at the National September 11 Memorial Museum. It means a lot to me to commemorate that solemn day, so missing this event wasn’t an option. But I felt awful. I’d been fighting a cough from what I thought was allergies for at least a month and saw my internist, Dr. Lisa Bardack, on September 9. She told me the cough was actually pneumonia, and I should take a few days off. I said I couldn’t. She gave me strong antibiotics, and I went on with my schedule, including filming Between Two Ferns with comic Zach Galifianakis that afternoon. The next day, I stuck to a scheduled debate prep session. On Sunday, when I got to the memorial, the sun was beaming down. My head ached. You know the rest.
>In a funny twist, when I arrived, one of the first people I saw was Senator Chuck Schumer, my friend and former colleague. “Hillary!” he said. “How are you? I just had pneumonia!” At this point, the fact that I had pneumonia wasn’t public, so this was totally out of the blue. The difference between us was that Chuck didn’t have to go out in public as a candidate when he was under the weather. He told me he had followed his doctor’s orders and stayed home for a week. Looking back, I should have done the same. Instead, I ended up having to parade in front of the cameras after leaving my daughter’s apartment—where I had gone to rest—to reassure the world that I was fine.
>Luckily, most of my memories of being in New York during the campaign were a lot better.

Kek'd hard

I have liberal retard friends who say shit like 'The only reason she lost is because she's a woman'. My go to reply is 'She also destroyed an entire country'.

I'm mad that nobody else is mad about Libya

how many books are there? aint they like 1000 pages each or something? and there are like 9+ books.

how can the books be behind? is it FILLER? does george write the script himself?

This exactly. They focused entirely on the chimerical "stand down order" and the Sunday Morning Talk Shows. The real question is what the CIA was doing in a failed state that we destabilized without any legal grounds and why they needed to have an ambassador there in the first place.
It's possible that it involved getting weapons to Syrian rebels who ended up giving them to ISIS.
Unfortunately, nobody wants to talk about Benghazi anymore so the real questions are never going to get answered.

The consulate in Benghazi was being used by the CIA to smuggle weapons looted from Libyan armories to Syria/Iraq via Turkey.

wut

holy fucking shit this is gold. anyone have a link to the book yet? would love to peruse at my leisure.

Just download it from here, you fag. It's free.

perfect thanks

>being this much of a big mac
Herchel pls

I think digging too deep into Benghazi and Syria would reveal red pill too hard to swallow. It's probably that can destroy the US's government, compromise all of our intelligent and military network and fuck up a few ally country as well.

Fuckin' checked

>That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

>—Friedrich Nietzsche (and Kelly Clarkson)

>Kelly Fucking Clarkson

Holy fucking shit, this is the note before the books starts? Oh man, this is gonna be good.

kek
>saw my internist, Dr. Lisa Bardack
How sick in the head do you have to be to call your doctor an internist? There are dozens of other words she could've used in that sentence, but because she's such a cunt, because she doesn't want anyone to associate her with the ill health she obviously has, she chooses a word that is so far removed from the medical reality of the profession that she almost escapes the branding of "ill old cunt". But only almost, you ill old cunt

Because she would have made it impossible for him to govern:

> making up shit to delegitimize obamas win
> constant second guessing obamas decisions to press
> distractions with 2012 primary rumors
> order Clinton loyalists in congress to not cooperate

But mainly:
> Obama barely survived the first Clinton ordered assassination attempt and didn't want to risk a second
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Politics/story?id=5581453

Here's the archive
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Politics/story?id=5581453

>>describes the pain her and Michelle felt when trump arrived because of his birther stuff Against Obama

Fucking dead holy shit I didn't even know Trump was into the birther shit

Internist doesn't mean a female intern.

And proud of it my Hebrew friend.

SHE'S BACK
youtube.com/channel/UCmrscB5lMf-yaOiygC7WzTA/videos

Does she say anything good about Trump in the book? I wonder if that's even possible.