Seto no Hanayome
Nichibros

Which one was the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
youtube.com/watch?v=fSWDEXZdSoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are not even trying.
Both nichijous are bad and CP has like 5 funny minutes and the rest is trash.
2/10

>both nichijous are bad

you're not trying very hard either

Baka to Test

Well I guess everyone has their opinion, some worse than others.

Mayoiga is funnier than any of those.

Go back to your containment thread.

where the snizz is cromartie and excel saga

>Typemoonshit
Please, don't include it among those three great comedies.

>You are not even trying.
And you're trying to hard with your bait.

Seto no Hanayome was hilarious. But the true king of comedy is Gintama.

I was considering adding Sora no Otosmimono but Mayoiga in with the greats? Please..

Seto > bros > nichijou > CP

Nichibros is literally the only show on this list remotely funny because it understands that the key to humor isn't a character shouting loudly or a pan up to the sky.

Go watch Tanaka-kun for something airing this season that's actually funny.

It was great? You probably haven't watched it. It for sure without debate has the best intro song out of these at the very least. Think outside of the box. It deserves to be included.

I'd pick Nichibros but it's kinda only funny for people who had decent highschool life.
So SnH, I guess.

>forget about School Rumble
>forget about Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu
Op is not even trying
Nichijou is fine

>no sexy commando

>watching fujoshit

>I'd pick Nichibros but it's kinda only funny for people who had decent highschool life.
You should be able to see why it's funny without that, user.

Nichijou and Nichibros are equal second.
This is first.

Does any of the "humor" even work without TM familiarity?

Also, the OP is as generic as it gets and comes nowhere near the energy of Nichijou's.

It was shit.

>Seto no Hanayome
Hands down the best.

Where's Gekkan Shoujo?

>comedy anime
>funny

Kind of but if you're already a fan of type moon shows it will likely destroy your laugh/comfy box inside your body.

>generic
You do realize what op you're talking about right?

Sakamoto desu ga

>Seto no Hanayome

Most people here are too young for Sexy Commando.

>no Nozaki-kun
>no Cromartie
Come on now.

with typemoon familiarity, carnival phantasm hands down,

I assume you meant that one:
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Apart from the Type-Moon characters, some of which I recognize but don't care about, this could have been from any SoL anime from the late 2000s/early 2010s.

>Published in Gangan Online
>Demographic: Shonen
>Has a canon yuri couple
>fujoshit

Also;
>Hating on fujoshit
>not liking Ouran

There's something irreparably wrong with you.

>Most people here are too young for Sexy Commando
That's really depressing.

Golden boy and osomatsu are pretty funny desu

cromartie high
school rumble

Bitches dont know about the dont know about Seitokai Yakuindomo

Without being a fan of type moon user can't begin to understand how devastatingly amazing this series is. I almost died when watching it. It deserves to be here.

As much as i like that show nichibros and seto no hanayome are way better comedies in my opinion. All the girls in baka to test were shit and the boys honestly were way better. Does not help that S2 was kinda dissapointing after the great first season. I still like the series and wish there was a season 3 though.
People who cry over "fujoshit" are usually just shitposters who have not watched the show, you should know this.

This user gets it.

What about me de-geso?

Nichijou > Seto no Hanayome > Nichibros > poo > Carnival Phantasm

oni-chan~~
watashiwa moe desu-ka?

Phantasm is the pinnacle of the type moon franchise. I don't care if you think it's the "best" out of the four but to say something like that is just outrageous and you should be ashamed of yourself. All of the posted anime are considered among among the best in comedy anime. Show a little respect.

Fucking casuals that rolled into Chinese cartoons liking low bob sex jokes.

Fucking millennials watching babbies first comedy

>Carnival Phantasm
This doesn't belong on the list.

The show is nothing but blatant type-moon pandering and masturbation.

>Phantasm is the pinnacle of the type moon franchise.
WOW, SO FUCKING HARD, AMIRITE?

Here's your reply faggot.

Thanks for your opinion.

Seto-san thread when?

manga is boring though

Azumanga is still the best comedy show there is.

Runners-ups are Nichijou, Jintai, Mr. Osomatsu, Yakitate!! Japan, Space Dandy, Ranma and Slayers. All of them doing very different kinds of comedy.

I loved SYD, but most of its humor translates poorly (and every translation there is is shit). It also fills a specific niche many anons don't want to be filled. Similar for Shimoseka.

Forgotten just like damedame.

SnH is the best. It's hindered by its almost zero rewatch value though.

My nigger, best taste.
Nothing tops patrician taste like SnH

>two shows that have several gags that fall completely flat
>two literal whos
You tryin to start a bait thread?

It's great and one of my favorite anime but common? Do you really expect it to compete with any of the posted? I have huge favoritism for Sora no Otoshimono but I couldn't expect it to be posted among these shows. It don't mean it's not a good show though.

Ika Musume was entertaining and I liked the characters, but it wasn't particularly funny.

IIRC it's over now.
Feels terible.

>Two literal whos

Enjoying your first week on Sup Forums? Three of the shows were as big as Umaru was when they were airing.

What's an Umaru

Miyazaki's worst fear

Wew lad.

I laughed. +5 points

I'm surprised he gets that much hate for a misinterpreted quote he made. Does anybody realize what Anno's veiws on anime are? You know the creator of evangelion who hates his own fanbase?

I'd replace the bottom ones with FMP Fumoffu and Sora no Otoshimono respectively

Everyone hate evafags so it's not surprising he hates them, I'm also pretty sure they hate themselves as well.

Everyone with a shred of common sense knows what he actually meant, and anyone dumb enough not to will never be relevant enough to effect anything.

It's a funny misquote. But even his real quotes would fit. Umaru and anything related to her are entirely tropes that don't exist in reality which Miyazaki believes inspiration should come from.

Confirmed for 22 years old.

it's obvious, isn't it?

What are the objectively best comedies?

Trips confirm! I've watched Umaru btw, it's trash. Watch Squid girl or any anime in the op and have more fun.

Plastic nee san
Bimbougami
Green Green

>no Muromi-san
Nearly every episode was pure gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=fSWDEXZdSoA

Cromartie highschool
School rumble

>no sabagebu
>no osomatsu
nichi was comfier than it was ACTUALLY funny. Very few skits were more funny than they were interesting.

Alternatively to Carnival Phantasm, but in the similar type of show, Higurashi Kira was also absolutely hilarious.

It was a boring imitation of Yotsuba that wasn't funny.

That would mean they were 9 or 10 years old and watching Fumoffu. Not impossible, but I don't usually hear people in their early 20s talking about FMP at all.

>sabagebu
It was good but somewhat weak in the middle. (episode 4-7 iirc)

>Bimbougami

That and Sabagebu! make me wish we had more MCs who are terrible human beings.

>FMP Fumoffu
Best FMP by far and U agree.

The point of this thread is if you don't have any of these shows completed move them on up to the front of your backlog.

Best Waifu of anime btw.

does nobody get down on ebichu ? that comedy was gold.

what about Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu ? that was pretty funnnnay too.

Comic Party was alright, funny seeing something about the doujin scene.

Excel Saga obviously.

Slayers obviously.

Azumangah 4koma

Captain Tylor was funnay

>comedy
>no mention of Angel Beats

That show is so fucking shit, its existence is a comedy.

While those may be great would you really just want to toss them in with the best of the best? I mean I'd let Gintama in before I'd consider any of those? You realize how many anime you'd have to let in if you added those to the fray as well? Let's just stick to the "best" for now not that those are bad by any means.

oops forgot goldenboy, cromartie, GTO and uhmm dang forgot something else too

Try watching Heavens lost Property and after you realize it's better than anything you mentioned realize that anime will likely never live up to any of those four.

No one's said Detroit Metal City yet? Well, at least I've been seeing a lot of Cromartie

DMC is definitely one of my favourites, I've been listening to Amai Koibito a lot lately and it keeps reminding me of the series and making me laugh.

Replace bottom row with Gintama and Seto no Hanayome and I might agree.

Ebichu made me burst a lung laughing at first but it got incredibly repetitive.

The bottom row has Seto in it already though?

Detroit Metal City seems like metalocalypse type of humor so I'm really hesitant to watch it. (Horrible show)

Literally forced:the animation

The top 3 would be:
Nichibros
Seto no Hanayome
Sora no Otoshimono

you couldn't be more wrong, give it a try.

>forced animation
Holy Christmas I've heard some cancerous statements before but this is straight up AIDS. What the hell does that even mean??

Nichijou for sure that type of comedy is right up my alley.

I also thought Osomatsu was pretty hilarious too.

There is nothing of value but the animation. Can you dig it? ;^D

This