What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/KenWebDevBTW/status/907239421258465280

nice to know that both sides have an autism problem.

>29 replies, 19 likes

is the cucked 'washed out professional gamer with no future' power I've heard so much about?

what's the context

ruh roh looks like it's lights out for destiny's youtube SJW career

Stop hes already dead

Is notch /ourguy/? I don't keep up with his twatter.
Oh and did he lose weight?

Why is Destiny so based?

Stop picking on him guys he's literally 4ft tall and malnourished.

>What did he mean by this?
give me attention
good job giving it to him retrad

What's a retrad user?

Difference being one of those people is a billionaire and the other person is a 3 ft sperg.

people keep saying nigger
is this drumpfs fault??

Why would nigger be an insult to blacks? They seem to like being black.

It's all our fault for refusing to be castrated by anti-white feminists. We should've voted for Hillary like all the good members of society did.

Yes, and no.

There's literally nothing wrong with being anti-racist.

Yep i dislike very much POC that discriminate me based on my "race"

I have no idea what's going on in this thread. I haven't been into vidya for years.

PewDiePie said nigger to his friend
Destiny started virtue signaling about it
Notch called him out for the retarded hypocrite manchild he is
Destiny used insults as a form of discussion, blocks everyone that shows him proof of him saying nigger, gook, etc

The only way you'll ever cure "racism" is by separating the races completely, as is natural.

>Destiny
Ah. The kek controversy. I hope he get hounded from all sides then.

Or is destiny another one of those gamer guys? The Bungie thing is separate, right?

Destiny is the guy JonTron was in the debate with when he got declared a nazi. The guy is a walking strawman.

>Or is destiny another one of those gamer guys?
Yes, he has no relation to the game "destiny".

why can't he debate without resorting to name calling and associating his opponent with nazis? it's like he's 12. notch hasn't said shit that makes him a nazi

You sound like a Nazi.

Why would he defend Pewdiepie saying nigger if he was not himself a Nazi? Why would you defend literal Nazi Notch if you weren't a Nazi? Time to get bike-locked shitlord.

As someone with a phD in cuckology I can answer that.

He's a beta and up against Notch who at one time was a beta, but has since become the alpha of the pack. This is simply Destiny's attempt at becoming alpha, but he's forgetting that he'll always be a beta

Because muh sins of the father victim card.