post song titles you consider suitable for villain stands

Kira's would be Quiet Life by Japan

「i」for JoJolion villain

>Quiet Life
>Not Private Life
pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=yuxss1kBQWw

[Psycho Killer]

He wants a Quiet Life and he lives in Japan.
It all fits together

「Beyond Alive」
「The Powers That B」
「Giving Bad People Good Ideas」
「Everybody Wants to Rule The World」
「Space Oddity」

4 weeks at least son. Even if Surface has no cross over in the first Yukako episode Yukako will still be 3 episodes since it's a chapter shorter than Nijimura Brothers.

You guys have any estimations when we'll see Rohan?

ah, Masshimo Vorupe's brother

From the Beginning

I'm surprised Araki hasn't used it since Emerson, Lake and Palmer are one of his favourite bands up there with Yes.

Late August maybe. Kira September-October.

Another 8 episodes at least.

friendly reminder that Diamond is not crash can't hold a candle (kek) to Vento Aureo

I always thought Rohan came before Itlaian Food. I thought he even came before Red Hot Chili Peppers

Not before show off and passion deluxe

I want Oku to eat my hot dog if you know what i'm sayin'.

Nope, he comes directly after Joseph and the Invisible Baby, which comes directly after Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Rohan comes after the baby. There's quite a bit to get through before him.

How does this look to everyone?

It works but the pacing may be quite jarring

Terrible. Sheer Heart Attack is 2 chapters longer than Nijimura Brothers, Yoshikage Kira Wants a Quiet Life when you add in People of Morioh is the same length as Harvest, you've got some episodes that do 2 chapters and some that do fucking 6 or 7. Making it fit into 39 episodes is tough but holy fuck.

is this the final form of fanfics?
trying to guess the pacing of DiU?

Ungalo's bizarre adventure when?

Ungalo looks like Dio have sex with his mom or some edipo shit.

He takes after his grandpa

I need a cool fan art of Giorno Mafia Boss.
help me.

strawpoll.me/10173036

Vote!

strawpoll.me/10173066

OVER HERE

7>8>4>6>5>2>3>1

Go.

I might move 7 sown one or two places but other than that I agree with your post.

You cannot stop best boy.

Fair. Personally I think 5 and 6 are about equal in terms of amount of various merits and it's a matter of entirely personal taste which one you prefer, personally I'd also place 6 higher because I loved the insane stand ideas like Sky High and while the gang felt less like a coherent group, it also didn't have anyone as bad as Trish or anyone as unnecssary as Fugo - but I can see why some people might dislike Hermes and Emporio.

Also, 8 might fall down depending on the big bad and conclusion, but it's bound to be in top 3 thanks to Araki finally overcoming the villain of the week formula and making Aisho, Yotsuyu and Damo normal characters rather than mere one arc obstacles; the second half of part 6 and most of 7 already move in that direction but only with Jojolion it could finally blossom.

I ship him with Melone and Hazamada

7>3>6>4>5>2>1

i don't know why so many people don't like stone ocean, it was cool except for the ending and some boring stands.

Is this pash? if not which magazine is it?

twitter.com/Mana_komachi/status/729957191822643201

Animedia I think

Emporio is a good kid.

Melone is a cute and pure too, but he is only to be shipped with Ghiaccio.

4>7>2>6>3>5>1

I still don't get the hate for him myself, he was pretty cool and honestly considering the prison took away his childhood it was fitting he was the one to win the final fight - Weather and FF would make sense too I guess, and maybe Miu Miu would've been better from a symbolic standpoint as the big bad for Emporio, but it wasn't horrible.

I wonder if Ireneverse Weather ended up adopting him.

4>2>7>1>3>5>6

Will probably re-order 5 once it gets better translations.

>Least favorite stand is dragons dream
Explain

I don't really get Feng Shuei and thought the fight was the most boring fight in all of JoJo.

IceMelon a cute!

Marathoned JoJo in 2012 then the SBR ending translations came out. How's part5 doing right now? Or I'm back under my rock.

>people actually like melone

>I don't really get Feng Shuei
It's based on luck. I mean I can understand why you wouldn't like the fight but the stand itself is really unique.

I'm still pissed we didn't get Gangster's Paradise in Part 5

I've just finished re-reading part V and enjoyed it a lot, but I have to admit I've ended up disliking Trish. She's easily the worst major female character in Jojo and even Fugo had more good moments despite his short stay.

Abacchio grew a lot on me thanks to the re-read though.

Dragon's Dream, Yo-Yo Ma and Survivor are all conceptually interesting, the fights are simply a bit poorly paced. A lot of hate they get is undeserved, really, and personally I think people will appreciate them much more after part 6 gets adapted.

Manhattan Transfer is the stand which deserves all that hate instead.

I like all three of those stands and fights but I can see why people wouldn't enjoy the fights because they are slow. I just can't understand how the stands themselves get so much flak.

「COOLEST」

It's Dio's stand

I love Yo-Yo and Dragon's Dream was neat but it sucked that FF's only meaningful fight was this, and so many near death situations during this arc cheapened the weight of her actual death; since FF was my second fave after Weather I dislike Dragon's Dream a bit as a result.

I had no clue people have issues with Survivor, it as a joke like Highway to Hell, didn't last for too long and gave us great Planet Waves fight.

Melone's death was so anti-climatic. It made me think, "wait, that's it?" I was expecting a showdown with a second Baby Face and maybe him working alongside another assassin.

That makes sense I can see where you are coming from. But yeah like the other guy said I think the stand itself will be more interesting when it gets animated. I like its personality and how it just doesn't give a shit whose side its on.

>Dio is reawakened at the start of Part 3
>At some point sires a son, Giorno
>Ten years later Part 4 happens
>At the end of part 4 Jotaro sends Koichi to find Giorno in Italy
>Koichi is clearly the same age as he was in Part 4 which means not much time has passed between Part 4 and 5
>Somehow Giorno is clearly in his late teens/early adulthood

Shouldn't Giorno only be ~10 years old in Part 5

4>8>7>5>2>3>6>1

there is a notable timegap between dio awakening and part 3's actual beginning

Patrician taste, just make it so 5 = 6 and that's pretty much perfect.
Anyone who rates 2 higher than 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 is dumb, part 2 is the most overrated part in the series.

kek

Is there? I thought that as soon as he awoke it triggered everyone's stands which how he knew he was back.

Gio is 15. Assuming he was sired in 1985, that makes him 15-16 in Part 5, in 2001

The way Rohan beat Cheap Trick was so badass and unexpected, I never would've thought about it. Even if it's a little bit of a copout.

B-But muh wacky Joseph hamon asspulls and memorable cast!

ASHES ARE BURNING
CLOSE TO THE EDGE
WEEPING WALL
T.N.T.
THUNDERSTRUCK
FALLEN ANGEL
QUEEN BITCH
THICK AS A BRICK

Rate my figure display

>stop liking what I don't like!

He woke up in 1984 but unlocked his Stand at the end of 1987. Part 3 is at the end of 1988, so it took a few months for their Stands to fully develop.

And at night

Arrangement is great, lighting is bust. Why not get a warmer colour light or just white light and have it at the front rather than the back?

1 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 6 > 4 > 7 = 8
Prove me wrong faggot

Hm, I guess this all checks out then. I thought Giorno was way older though.

Lisa Lisa was the only memorable ally in part II, Cesar is the worst Zepelli. I don't really care for Stroheim myself much either but to be fair I guess I'm already oversatured with german cyborgs due to other stuff I've read before Jojo

Part 5 takes place 2 years after 4 you dope, Koichi is taking a break before going on to university or something by traveling. And DIO woke up in 84 while SC was in 88 and early 89.

6/10, you need More jojo's

>I guess I'm already oversatured with german cyborgs due to other stuff I've read before Jojo

Really? Are Nazi cyborgs that much of a cliche?

Hell fucking yes they are.

Part 2 has a great sense of cohesion and plot inertia that was completely thrown out the window in the next three parts.

While parts 6-8 steadily improve on killing the formulaic feel of 3-5, it's obvious that after doing the monster-of-the-week plot for so long, Araki forgot how to write continuous plots and only recently has managed to completely break out of it.

No he only got the stand after enyaba stabbed him with the arrow

two words: darth vader

Not as much as nazi zombies, and Stroheim is fairly unique due to being protagonist (in a story not written by some insane skinhead at that), but yeah. It's basically one of the easiest way to make you not feel bad about the protagonist having to kill legions of mooks, communist robots/zombies are common for the same reason.

Yuya is so best boy

Regarding araki "Insane" is up for debate

This is sick. I envy you.

>thick as a brick

Stardust shooters confirms that Surface will only be one episode and Yukako will be 2 so it's confirmed 4 weeks till best chef

It only showed up to episode 2, just because it showed up to 2 doesn't mean there's not a 3 because Yukako 2 was the last episode listed. The next batch of 4 may start with Yukako 3.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Tonio is presumably the last episode of the first 13 episode cour

That'd be retarded, if Surface is 7 and there are 2 or 3 Yukako episodes then that would make Tonio episode 11 at the latest. They could probably manage RHCP in two episodes or cut of part of it's last chapter to throw into the next episode with all the Joseph stuff.

"i" as in Kendrick Lamar song?

King Kunta would be much better for JJL just because of the King theme naming

The King theme is only for Higashikatas, rockmen, Joestars and other characters have unrelated stand names. Unless the villain is Hato or a bullshit twist with a secret relative it makes no sense this way.

Oh yeah i didn't consider that, and looking back at how they stretched out the nijimura brothers' there's probably a solid chance that this will happen

>episode 1 is yukako being a creep and NO DIGNITY
>episode 2 is tsundere games and pants pissing
>episode 3 is echoes act 2

I mean, i guess it could work if they don't stretch it out too much

Hato is going to kill Damo with "King Crimson" like diedvolo kills Bruno.

>tfw the only thing keeping me from suicide is Jojolion
I don't know what I'll do when it ends