2018 BLUE WAVE IS FUCKING REAL!!

LOOK AT THIS YOU FUCKING LOSERS! Trump is so unpopular that a fucking almost 40 point swing occurred and flipped a red seat blue! THIS IS JUST A TASTE of things to come in 2018! We told you, and you thought you guys would have this. It proves that Trump is a 1 term president, and during this term he won't get shit done.

It'll be like Obama never left.

Suck it!

Republicans are getting slaughtered in state special elections. I think that's the 5th flip so far.

How many people from Boston voted in that election?

Antifa isn't active in NH.

>new englanders are cuckolds

oh wow say it isnt so

>2018
>merican still a thing
'fraid not, friend.

Good. Trump is a failure. I'm going full accelerationism and voting for the destruction of the USA now.

I live in the Georgia 6th district let me say there's no blue wave boy.

>New England went blue
Woah so this is the power of Shilkar Cluntinladen

>Democratic governors literally swapping aisles and going GOP
>The most expensive House campaign ever run by a Jewish Democrat in Georgia getting blown out by a soccer mom
>One seat in a heavy blue state flips
>B-BLUE WAVE!!!

>Dems lose every special election but 1
>Claim they lost less this time than the last time
>We're all winners!

It's like watching the Special Olympics. I don't know whether to cheer for the Democrats or shoot them.

democrats will be slaughtered in the streets should this come to pass. just saying

>NH has same-day voting registration
>no ID necessary

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.

That's a State House election, so it's always gonna be literally who vs. literally who

You mean Democrats, they O B J E C T I V E L Y lost the majority of them

This is for the state house you fucking shills. Not the federal house. Who gives a fuck

>It'll be like Obama never left.
So more raping and killing of children in DC?

More war

More poverty

More anti-white propaganda

More riots

More Jewish banking fraud

Great... Hope you're happy.

Looks like a few thousand Massholes came over and registered to vote as single day residents again.

>flag

>Fucking losers
>Fucking 50 pts
>Suck it

Nice debate. Go back to Riddit pliz

>A 258 vote margin in a piddly New Hampshire state house race
OP is a boob

>What is a snowbird
>What is dual citizenship
Literally tens of thousands of Canadians live and vote in the US

Not even b8.

>ya, what is snowbirding in ATL

Cheer for them you fucking moron.

Unironically doing the same. We're beyond saving at this point. The time has come to tear it down and build anew.

I swear to god you right wing retards are either literally missing chromosomes, or u must be foreign shills who have no fucking clue how this shit works.

>A fucking leaf.

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Silent majority
I will enjoy your tears... again... and again... and again. You libshits went off the rails, and everyone smells it.
t. Former democrat

lol duals can vote, snowbirds can't

>snowbird in Georgie
You're a special kind of retarded, m8

politically incorrect''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Yeah cheers
Democrats elite who piss on you replace republican elite who piss on you

Op, you are a fucking moron and should have been aborted, as any person who supports (((political parties)))

That's adorable

c-c-c-c-c-cucko breaker

Thanks France. You always got our back for real. Even if it's only in your own self interest.

>nh

This is a democrat state. It went for hillary. Nobody cares. Call me when it's a republican state.

>an election in which less than 2300 votes were cast
>using that as a referendum or metric
I find your desperation amusing.

>We told you
lol

france never had your back,you was just a pawn in a game they lost in

>We're still winners!

Apr 11- Kansas Special Election: Republican Ron Estes elected to the House

May 25- Montana: Republican Greg Gianforte elected to the House

June 6- California: Democrat Jimmy Gomez 34th Congressional District

June 20- Georgia: Republican Karen Handel delivers the smack down to Democrat who doesn't even reside in the district; House of Representatives

South Carolina: Republican Ralph Norman wins. Dems lose again

Honorable mention: West Virginia governor Jim Justice switches from Democrat to Republican as an eternal FU to the swamp

so not 1 flip

lol u btfo yourself

>NH
Wew

you quietly spent a bunch of money somewhere. i hope that's not your entire strategy.

"special election" wtf lol.

No-one cares. Civil war is inbound.

Every election was won by a Republican except for California where 2 Democrats ran against each other. In no single instance did Democrats gain a seat in the House or the Senate. Jeff Sessions was replaced by a Republican. By not gaining any single seat in any election that matters, the Democrats have proven again that all they can do is lose. They claim that Trump is so unpopular and hated that he will cost every Republican seat, yet the truth shows that they are full of shit. There is not Blue Wave. There is not Democratic gain. All you can do is lose. You lost the last election but your blind ideology can only see >we didn't lose as bad as the last time

You're right. Not one fucking flip. You lost every chance you had to gain. You btfo yourself.

>1,267 votes to 1,009

I think my tiny rural town had more voters in the last mayoral election.

LOOK OUT BOYS THE BLUE WAVE IS ACOMING

Daily reminder.

I'm not worried about any of this shit.

The anger that got trump elected is still there. The last thing any fucking trump voter is going to do is vote for the democrats.

BLM red pilled a lot of people. White people are not in the least bit responsible for deadly confrontations between police and black people. Yet that was heaped at the doorstep of every white american. Thats just wrong. Half the time the officers weren't even fucking white?!?!

The same voters who watched BLM burn down cities across the country for over 2 years are not going to go out and start voting for democrats who chant BLM at their conventions and are completely in bed with a media establishment who is openly hostile toward white people and completely covers up the vast amount of crime, violence, and dysfunction coming out of the black community.

White people are exhausted with being blamed for every fucking social ill that society suffers from. They aren't buying it anymore, and they know what the left stands for now.

I'd say in reality maybe 5% of Trump voters were real racists. The rest are just fucking fed up with the shallow cultural narrative of racial hostility.

Im comfy as fuck and I'm not one bit worried and neither should anyone else be. If the democrats want to actually stop indulging all the race baiters and neoliberal fanaticism and build a party platform on actual issues then maybe they can cover some ground but the oppression identitarianism shit has destroyed that party.

>Jeff Sessions was replaced by a Republican.

you prove my point

you're either fully fucking retarded or a foreign shill

u retards don't even know what you're talking about

Fuck you mods

Why would Republicans be flipping anything? Incumbent parties almost always lose big in midterms. So far Democrats have nothing going. Despite spending massively they've failed to gain any momentum at the national level.

I see you listed a handful of state legislative seats that flipped, mostly in blue states. You'll have to do better than that to get that blue wave started. With the massive amount of anger at the establishment on the Right, and the inability for the left to get people to the voting booths for midterm elections, i'm betting that most of the action will take place in the Republican primaries and that the first signs of a "wave" election will be if incumbent establishment Republicans start losing primaries or dropping out instead of seeking reelection. In that case it'll be a red wave, not a blue one.

Not to mention that that far more democrats seats are vulnerable in this upcoming midterm than republican.

The only election that matters is Kid Rock.

And yet thier pawn managed to cross the board and become the all mighty piece that replaced you, their eternal enemy. But really how do you own half the world and then give it away freely? sad!

>Despite spending massively they've failed to gain any momentum at the national level.

the only national election is for the presidency

seriously wtf r u retards talking about

>, mostly in blue states.

Oklahoma is a blue state

?

forgot question mark

>D-democrats are winning d-drumpfkins be scared!

>1 post by this id

did u change id because u got btfo on jeff sessions?

Do you not know English?

Let me also add that the reason Trump won is because the people who voted Obama last time voted Trump. The Democratic base will always vote Democratic. The Republican base will always vote Republican. The election is made in the swing states. Those very people who voted for a black man, that people call racist, now voted for Trump. The reason Trump won is that he won over former Obama voters. These people were ridiculed, called racist, misogynist and homophobes. But all they wanted was to not be forgotten. The Democrats played identity politics in an attempt to drive everybody apart. The rust belt abandoned them and will continue to do so. They are tired of being blamed for every problem in America because they are not this group or that group. They just want to be Americans and #MAGA.

Democrats lost. You will continue to lose. You are losers. That's the only thin you have left. So please keep up with your identity politics. Keep branding people and putting them down. Your absolute shift from rationality has been one of the best things that could have happened to America. I'm glad you are triggered. Keep burning down buildings, smashing windows and macing people who want to protect the 1st amendment. I enjoy watching you fucking burn.

>3/6
>mostly

>mostly means always
>half means all
I think you might actually not know English.

You have been proven wrong already. Your shitty maymays wont save you

How the fuck are these Dem flips mostly in blue states? you retards are legit missing chromosomes

I've been proven right tho.

obama leaf go to sleep your shillings not even convincing at this point

>I am an maple headed leaf who calls others foreign shills

Jeff Sessions resigned from the US Senate and was replaced by Republican Luther Strange under appointment by the Governor.

Nope

>1 post by this id

lol you're so mad u got btfo

>forgetting the context of the original post
user... I...

lol but u were talking about elections. the Alabama special election hasn't happened yet

Lol OP made a thread about state elections.

I made a perfectly accurate statement. I don't know why u retards are so triggered about this. I guess the truth hurts.

why is every second thread canacucks hating burgers lately?
Shariah already in?

(((you)))
enjoy your shilling thinking its making a difference. Just remember to bill per word and you might make your 2 shekels finally.

>such paranoia that he thinks that only 1 person disagrees with him and is using multiple proxies to reply to him
I'm actually starting to get concerned now user

Answer the question bitch. You know you're btfo.

How the fuck are these Dem flips mostly in blue states? (You)

>I see you listed a handful of state legislative seats that flipped, mostly in blue states.

god i love massacring u right wing retards

u make it easy for me

>dodges his post

Hmm, makes one think.

keep dodging like a bitch

Answer the question bitch. You know you're btfo.

How the fuck are these Dem flips mostly in blue states? (You) (You)

>I see you listed a handful of state legislative seats that flipped, mostly in blue states.

u make it easy for me

What question?
Do you still think you're talking to the same person and that everyone is just using a new proxy with every post?
Honestly mate I think you might need help.

This post:
Wasn't me, it was you.
Are you feeling alright mate? Serious question.

>1 post by this id

lol how mad r u

he's projecting because its what he always does

u just said

>>forgetting the context of the original post
So I'm discussing the context of the original post.

Why are you getting btfo so hard?

How the fuck are these Dem flips mostly in blue states? (You) (You) (You)

u make it easy for me

Republicans are getting slaughtered in state special elections. I think that's the 5th flip so far

Even 15 year olds for who nigger is not a racial slur but a mere casual insult are mad that their precious Pewdiepie is being demonized. The Gen Z meme is real.

Trump should start pushing to get out and vote to high school kids. Dem voters will likely just vote through likes and upboats unless they run a dykey black feminist.

>keep dodging
Dodging what?
You're accusing everyone in this thread of being one person, you have to see how that seems absolutely mental.
Then you link to your own posts and say I made them, I think you're genuinely having an episode.

>brings up context of original post
>can't handle context of original post

holy shit u retards are getting massacred

>criticizes another for dodging while he dodged another

What did he mean by this?

You haven't won a single thing. Every special election you could have flipped in the House or the Senate, you didn't. You poured millions into elections as a desperate attempt to prove a 'blue wave'. Your full of shit. You can't make a point, only play semantics. You want to mine words and tear apart ideas? Then tear this one apart. You lost every chance you got. Over 1,000 seats since Obama. You alienated the very people that voted for him. He promised to change things. All he did was create a race war. My son was Trayvon. Give me a fucking break. Don't get me wrong, I love what you've become.

But you forgot the context of the original post, you don't even remember what it was.
You didn't understand what the word mostly meant and you've since tried to deflect from that by accusing literally everyone in this thread of being the same person.

You're mental.
You keep on linking to your own posts and saying they're mine too.

you shills are really pathetic

SAGE this shit and all related threads

>continues to dodge user's post

Do you not see how hypocritical you're being? "One post by this I'd" is the equivalent of "LOL LEAF"

Rip free state project

>20 posts by this ID
Jesus christ obamaleaf

He honestly thinks that every single person in this thread is the same person.
He's either off his tits or properly fucked in the head.

>Trump won
He'll be impeached! you watch!

the ultimate btfo has already happened, I don't unerstand why you think anything has been 'won'. Hillary is a geriatric mental case, the left has done itself no great services with the purple haired lesbo army pumping statues, you've got a literal faggot who loves rapfugees running your country and the tide of immigrants and rapefugees is endless and welcomed. Fuck mate, I'd be focusing all of my efforts on getting rid of the faggot Trupoo who wants to destroy your country and turn it into a homogenous islamic caliphate instead of worrying about other countries

seriously, if anything is btfo it's Canada in general

>brings up context of original post
>can't handle context of original post

Here u go bitch.

>>forgetting the context of the original post
So I'm discussing the context of the original post.

Why are you getting btfo so hard?

How the fuck are these Dem flips mostly in blue states? (You) (You) (You) (You)

and then u tried to claim mostly means 3 out of 6
holy shit no wonder you're mad. you're a complete retard who just got massacred by Obama Leaf.

Republicans are getting slaughtered in state special elections. I think that's the 5th flip so far