German Elections

We need to get Merkel out for good.
>Decide on 1 alternative for Merkel and everyone vote for that.
> Use memes to redpill 18-30 year olds.
>Red pill people at workplace. Subtle hints, jokes, anything.
>We need to join the police force as much as possible. The only way to save the white race apart from having 3 kids.

Add more points anons. If Merkel wins, everything is lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
vox.com/world/2017/8/31/16234008/germany-afd-ad-campaign-far-right
unvis.it/vox.com/world/2017/8/31/16234008/germany-afd-ad-campaign-far-right
youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buzzfeed is trying to hijack the election

Spread memes as much as possible on social media. Create a good hashtag and get it to the top of Twitter.

Make Antifa go against Immigrants in no go zones. People will realise the violent and absurd nature of the left.

Caption: Refugees welcome

If Merkel wins we might as well go to the no-go zones and bend over

This is relevant and should be discussed further.

Sup Forums is discussing this issue more than us

Bullshit. If Merkel wins we know for a fact that democracy must be destroyed and must start the violence we will need. No-Go-Areas? More like killzones. Remember: They who make peaceful resistance impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. Get in shape, tell all you know to do the same, and redpill, redpill, redpill. Don't be scared of jail either - while you keep your proof on hand you can go down fighting in the court and do damage, and if you're arrested we others who hear of it will come for you in time. Have faith, not fear; there is no emptiness behind even the face of a simple man.

I saw some news report on the the U.S. debt hitting 20 trillion dollars, and they said that debt is about 100% of U.S. GDP, and the U.S. government spending is 33% of GDP. Germany has a debt 67% of GDP but has government spending at 45% of GDP. So effectively Germans spend more but it costs them less.

How the fuck are Germans so god damn efficient?

You really want that turbocuck Schulz over Merkel?

Plan everything offline, with groups of close trustworthy friends. Go out at night to no-go zones dressed in black and slaughter the gangs of militant age men roaming around. They would be searching for prey to rape anyways. Slit their throats, impale their balls, make it look like refugees on refugee violence. Provoke Antifa to attack them.

Because Germans aren't policing the world.

America's military is all over the place, including Germany. That racks up a huge bill.

>We need to get Merkel out for good.
>believing in elections
Perfect GDR citizen.

Are you retarded? If we dont get Mekel, we get Schulz... wew

A deliberate doctrine of self-moderation grown over houndreds and thousands of years (Thus Spoke Zaratustra: He that can work one field attains more favor with the Father than he who can memorise ten-thousand verses), basically what people call our supposed "hivemind" tendencies and worker-drone mentality. In the current state it is being deliberately exploited at nukepoint to fund all the societies that totally aren't inferior so that we will all still -look- equal, ha-ha-ha, and to that end heavy doctoring of economic statistics is now the norm, but even so and in our degradation this our -other- specialty remains the power source that makes such numbers possible. It's why we were so desperate to keep our people out of the banking clans' grasp by the end.

That's it right there, good man.

Follow a true leader German anons!

Merkel will win, germany will keep pushing their bullshit until arab uprising happens, germany will grant them special privileges, and after that, war

Well.. You could kill her.

The day my hippie inlaws came to me and asked if taharush is real I knew this is the way. The funny thing is that Islam really is everything leftists despise, and when you point out to them who makes UN policy (Nogs and Arobs) the rage at being instrumentalised for genocide (without any chance of them getting their bullshit paradise) is usually something to behold. This is the proverbial smoking gun: un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Could be. Refreshingly that reparations thing got Merkel piping down a bit at last though, and now she has angry mobs brigading her campaign rallies on the regular. What's the take on it all in Poland right now, actually - there's a lot of expats here after all - are many sympathetic to a right-wing shift in Germany? The idea that no-one would stand for one is what the left uses to fearmonger here.

That is a completely irrational response. I hope it is not meant in a serious manner because that is a serious threat to make.

Our extinction is near and we are being raped and slaughtered into oblivion. I really hope it doesn't come to that.

This was evident by a recent cover story in the haughty, establishment German newspaper the Frankfurter Allgemeine Woche (Week) magazine. It depicted the nationalist, populist, and anti-immigration Alternative for Germany (AfD) party member’s idealized demographics as a family of anachronistic, rural Germans titled “How the AfD wants to live”. Although it was intended to be a put-down, the German family portrayed appeared to be very attractive members of that nation to me, and probably to most Germans.

familyofnongermansingermanyThe AfD hit back with a parody cover of its own titled “How AfD’s opponents want us to live” depicting a too-fecund Muslim family with a militant looking father and his females in full coverage burkas. Alas, the little Dachshund of the German family was now gone, having suffered a terrible fate from the new Islamic overlords.

Fake a large scale assault on muslim neighborhoods, antifa show up to counter, get raped/beat up by muzzies. Those who don't get redpilled die. Win-win.

Vox:
> The German far right is running Islamophobic ads starring women in bikinis
> The Alternative for Germany doubled down on misogyny and Islamophobia in a new national campaign.
>vox.com/world/2017/8/31/16234008/germany-afd-ad-campaign-far-right
>women in bikinis
>misogyny

>i-if we call them misogynists enough time w-we can get women to vote against them!

Here's the archive
unvis.it/vox.com/world/2017/8/31/16234008/germany-afd-ad-campaign-far-right

>are many sympathetic to a right-wing shift in Germany?
there are not many Poles sympathetic to germany at all
you guys fuck us up every way possible and try to act like some golden saints
Tomorrow our presidents meet in Malta and reparations matter will be discussed
if you try to rat out we go to the UN and world court with it, enough of your prosperity at the expense of everybody else

She may be our final hope. Red pill 18 to 30 year olds. Red pill your parents. Red pill every German. Spread the word. Social media social media social media. Facebook, twitter, Instagram, hell even 9gag #oustMerkel

you again..

Print pamphlets in Arabic with the photos and addresses of the nearest SYNAGOGUE, and leave them in no-go zones.

Add a star of David as well.

>Rapefugees attack Synagogues
>Israel takes action
>Just like all the media denounced Antifa together once their stance became pro-Palastine
>Watch migrants driven out of your countries

>Golden Saints
In their own lore, pic related serve the God of Madness. Anyway, common Germans do not see a lot of that prosperity, so really, the more you succeed with, the better. Good luck with it, I hope the dent is big enough to yield more AfD votes.

Who is running with a platform of removing all refugees? Anything less wont help, there's too many in Europe already. Europe will need to fight soon.

That would be AfD. Alternative for Germany. Check it out. The media is scared of them and hates them.

All vote afd or kill yourselves, if Merkel wins we invade

Please do

We know she will 'win'. There is no way that germans wont vote for her party like always. This election is about getting the most % possible for afd.

With what? Not like you have anything resembling an army.

Our army is bigger than Germany's. What planet are you from?

Germany has better technology than your outdated soviet junk

Please invade us so we can justify retaliating and taking back Preußen

>"Germans" in third person
So what's your breed exactly?

At any rate, a win will be when there's enough of an opposition to make our leading politicians mind their oaths again. As such I'll define a loss as any scenario in which they make less than 15%.

I am a volga german mixed with mongols. I just wrote 'germans' as in those who grew up in Germany and fell to the brainwashing of the education system.
The germans who 'came back' to Germany usually dont fall for this, and vote accordingly.

I bet none of the germans on Sup Forums are actual ethnic germans. Most of you are greeks, slavs, and turkish migrants.

>projecting this much
>meme flag

Perhaps not, but still European (except turks) who dont want Germany to turn into a third world shithole and islamic.

greece and poland are third world shitholes

>We need to get Merkel out for good.

Won't happen. It'll be GroKo again and Germany will fully turn into an authoritarian shithole again.

You are a delusional nazi. Things will get worse. MUCH worse and then from the burning ruins of western civilization we'll go. "Ok lets not fuck up like that again". If you think people turn their mind about current policies, you are mistaken. Embrace the fall, be ready for the hit, and accept that shit will go down before we are able to rebuild.

Funny thing is diversity and multiculturalism are the deaths of diversity and multiculturalism as they result in a homogeneous one culture society

Aye

And do what? Fill it with shitskins? You make me sick

Anti-rape = anti-immigrant

Roasties still vote liberal next election.

Stop portraying roasties as victims, whiteknight scum.

The youth want to rebel against something. Make them rebel against the establishment. Against Merkel. Turn Antifa against Merkel. Let the message reach them that Merkel has abandoned them for the immigrants. Divert Antifa troops into no-go zones.

here's the cuck

You wait for that day, cuck. Let the men do what's necessary.

Print pamphlets in Arabic with the photo and the address of the nearest SYNAGOGUE, and leave them in no-go zones. Add a flag of Israel as well.

>Rapefugees attack Synagogue
>Israel takes action
>Just like the media denounced Antifa all together once their stance became pro-Palastine
>Watch immigrants removed from your countries

We need to get Merkel out for good.
>Decide on 1 alternative for Merkel and everyone vote for that.

won´t work. The majority of voters are old people who voted CDU their whole live. Everyone on this board will vote AfD anyway, theres no ground to gain by keeping the memes up on here nor on reddit nor on Twitter. NOBODY uses that stuff in Germany, except for the younger generation wich votes like alredy stated AfD anyway or belongs to the ultra left faction, who won´t get influenced by meming for their sworn enemy.

Thing is, the only options are CDU+SPD or CDU+FDP.
The outcome is the same, Merkel will stay Chancellor.

This election can not be compared with what happened with Trump.

The only possible outcome with a tiny realistic chance for a new chancellor would be SPD+Grüne+Linke, but that would be actually worse than Merkel.

TL;DR Merkel will stay Chancellor and there is nothing we can do about it. Vote AfD anyway.

hahahaha
German military is a joke, their doctrine is shit and they have fuck all moral and their officers - that I work with frequently - are managers, not strategists.

Poles on the other hand have a proper strategic doctrine, probably one of the best in the world. It blends soviet marxist (And marx was a pretty decent thinker when it comes to war) doctrine with western thinking via NATO. I'd argue that the average polish staff officer has a better understanding of the concepts of strategy than the average British officer, though the Brits, US and the French have better battle understanding.

Polish military is no joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg

haha deus vault praise kek!

>irrational response
look who you're talkin to

Like your alternative is any better

Anyone's better than Merkel. And besides she's served her time

Merkel is up for election AGAIN?

How is that not a dictatorship? She's been leader for like a decade now

Germans gonna German.

If she wins, it will be her 4th term

No, Merkel must win and continue with this shit so we can have living proof of it's failure

I think we've had enough living proof

>Frauke Yeah!

No point in voting.
If there would be a political party/force that would change anything it would be illegal.

By voting you only support the german fake democracy.

We need to make these guys more popular among all demographics. Depending on the group, resort to their logic or emotion.

What do other boards think about this ?