Redpill me on Kaballah. What is this kike magic? What's it teach? How central is it to (((their))) cause?

Redpill me on Kaballah. What is this kike magic? What's it teach? How central is it to (((their))) cause?

documentary: youtube.com/watch?v=ibuSPtXG5dg&t=1421s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHqLrW4TOfA
youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
zaidpub.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/antelman_to_eliminate_the_opiate_vol1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhw42SRqzI
youtube.com/watch?v=fkZ48OBkpIc
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its a representation of the universe and mind
its also holds the key to living a well balanced life
there are literally thousands of interpretations

NeoPlatonists and Zoroastrians were replaced by Rabbi worshiper Christcucks who fucked up everything they said to fit it into their slave cult.

Jews then copy them.

90% homosexuals and pedos who weren't elite enough to worm their way into Catholic elite.

/thread

>its also holds the key to living a well balanced life
AHAHAHA!

It holds the key to endless rabbit hole ponderings based on fitting everything into the Torah or Bible because "evil philosophy was too pagan".

yid here, honestly most jews don't get it and those of us who do are in a totally negligible minority of religious zealots. would be nice

i don't know what you're talking about so i'm going to assume neither do you

Kabbalah is not jewish.
There are alot of jews who are against kabbalah zoar etc.

actually Maimonides was a major proponent of neo-platonism, and it cannot be denied that CHBD doctrine is basically well-dressed renaissance-tier greek philosophy clothed in philojudaic and post-talmudic language. whatever

Kaballah
used by uninteresting hollyjews to attract medias attention
its nothing but a trend from the 2000's like yoga or pilates
"MUUUH body and mind - holy trinity between health, success and love because my trillions actually are not worth anything; look at me and how unique i am"

case closed

not that many these days, my ancestors were misnagdim but most people today at least accept some chassidic thought. Modern day resistance to the Zohar is localised to Dor Daim and some karaite movements.

Hello my brother!

Find a pic of a sephiroth tree OP, what you post is basic hermetics, still some distance from kaballah.

Its objects were:

to combat the influence of the Zohar and subsequent developments in modern Kabbalah, which were then pervasive in Yemenite Jewish life, and which the Dor Daim believed to be irrational and idolatrous;
to restore what they believed to be a rational approach to Judaism rooted in authentic sources, including the Talmud, Saadia Gaon and especially Maimonides;
to safeguard the older (Baladi) tradition of Yemenite Jewish observance, which they believed to be based on this approach.

>kike magic
They so vehemently deny their messiah Jesus and all the prophecy related to him that they made up some system to supposedly achieve things "without " the messiah but by using demonic magic.
This is why its somewhat similar to the chakra map and stuff.
Its a hip new demonic cult goy , join in.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHqLrW4TOfA

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

actually there are pretty much just four: Pshat, Remez, Deresh, and Sod. Everything else is literally fake

>t. shill

check out this book:
zaidpub.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/antelman_to_eliminate_the_opiate_vol1.pdf

it will tell you everything you need to know about the Sabbateian/Frankist/Luciferian conspiracy infecting judaism today

That's not the Kabblalah, that's a Merkavah.

>demon cult
Bro this doesn't even touch the surface of what's considered "Demonic" it's just olden mystical teachings that the jews privatized and slapped their name on them. But in the end it's how you use these things that define what sort of person you are unlike the demonic which pretty much is for batshit insane people who don't even try to hide their wickedness

I've seen 'em

nah that is the "Kabbalah Institute", totally unreliable neo-pagan garbage. I already posted everything you need to know in this thread, chap.

Literally NO ONE talks about the role of kabbalah and Sabbateanism/Frankism in regards to Cultural Marxism. The evidence is VERY obvious.

WoW's graphics have gone down the shitter I see

true kek rabbi.

theosophical filth: the eleven sephiros correspond to faculties of the human soul, with the upper three plus one representing the developed intelligence of the soul.

You didnt say shit and you have a meme flag. kys.

This is why you jews are evil. You hide this and get pissed when people spread it.

Considering that you're a Jew, could you PLEASE spread this knowledge to all other Jews you know?

Where are you based, BTW? NYC?

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhw42SRqzI

By "this knowledge" I mean:

That's closer to paganism OP.
Check this rabbi post instead.

I told you about PaRDeS, what else is there to hear?

these diagrams are lies, the lower 6 serphiros represent the faculties of emotion of the human soul, the upper three are the intelligent faculties, and the highest is the light of the Lord who pervades all faculties.

You do know this information is only that kikery right?

Yes it is .
Its just like those pansy yoga gurus or the kung fu/shao lin faggots. They're all the same. Some utilize energy better than others some don't .

nah Montreal, and I try my d00d I really do

Are you an actual rabbi?

The 4 elements are real, but the kaballah is a corruption of God, like much of jewish shit. They always mix the good with the bad to get you.

yeah, pretty much

youtube.com/watch?v=fkZ48OBkpIc

I wonder how many modern rulers are into the occult in general, not just Kaballah. The shit in South Korea probably happens all around the world.
Even we have dabbled in something similar with meme magic and Kek.

You know you're onto something when the jews are angry when you post geometry and they get triggered.

Sabbateian/Frankist humanism/Luciferianism created the evil doctrine of the elevation of Man to Godhood. These cultists operate in secret behind the mask of judaism, their appendages control every external body that you all know as "judaism". The average jew is in such a fallen state that he cannot recognise it for what it is.

So? It's not like all these fancy schmancy new age hippy bullshit are all legit or anything but like I said the difference between the demonic and old everyday shit is that there's always a choice and a moral impact of your actions. That which is truly demonic and not just the antithesis of a certain religion exclusively corrupts you anytime you even think about it hence why we're spared and purified from it via being born/forgetting its true nature but be able to remember slight things that we accidentally misinterpret and assign to the closest sounding thing possible out of instinct.

I love these posts, neo-paganism however is vapid and spiritually vacant.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

why are anarcho capitalists such fuckin jews

It has been commonly proposed that (((secret societies))) have been editing history. As I have studied apocriphia I have made a breakthrough in etymology. I would propose that a sacred spiritual order of warriors, much like the fictional Jedi once walked the earth, known under another name.

The Nazir.

Take the Nazirite oath, as Samson, Simon, Yashu(Jesus) Christ and Hitler before you.

Seek the Gospel of Philip.

Know the Fire of Gnosis and the Song of Sychronicity that the (((Pharisee))) have taken from you.

shekkels=shackles
oy vey= obey
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
JESUS OF NAZARINE= YASHU OF NAZIRITE

in arabic the word Nazir means luminous watcher.

Perhaps this linkage between all three abrahamic can create a banner for mankind to be united under. Let us ride the spiral cross of our divinity to the stars, our divine birthright.

Seek the Oath of Nazirite.

slideseqmay2010

You havent studied the Tao.

Abrahamic religions are cancer.

OP wanted kaballah redpill, should one who knows give a steak to one who seek a burger?
OP have his own reason, curiosity shall be rewarded as expected.

can't be nazis, am I rite?

I reward all equally. I aint a jew.

forget kike memes and support IB Germany

But life is about evolution, in a way Man does return to God, which isn't that different from the doctrine of returning to heaven. How to return to Him? Be like him (or say, Jesus, the son).

DEMIURGE IS A FAG. KEK WILL WIN JEW

I love the Tao, I have several copies in my collection.

Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, melekh ha`olam

The point imho is not to "return to the Lord" as this is effectively the resurrection/death etc. Rather the purpose of life is to make a "place for the Lord in the lowest world", ie. here in this world of "action" as we say, to make a place in this world where spiritual reality is as apparent as the air we breathe.

dude it's a joke, I love kek

checkem.

Praise kek.

She'Ha'Kol NiYahhi B'Dvaro

I agree. Where does the star of david fit into all of this?

The Demiurge is just a meme a bait if you will for people with your mindsets. It feeds off your "will for rebellion" or "freedom". The only way to resist the Demiurge is not to rebel or worship it but to outright not care because it's just an Illusion and whose the better master at illusions than an illusion itself?

don't fall for that shit. the star is a satanic symbol that even jews protested when they slapped it on their new nation's flag. they wanted the candles; forgot what they are called

Rothschild= Red Shield
pretty superficial I agree, clearly some masonic overtones? you find the symbol all over India, and other ostensibly vedic cultures which gives strong credence to a Hindu/jewish connection, but more likely it's a conventional solar symbol likely referring to the zodiac and the importance of calendrical records in jewish history. I like the symbol a lot, owing to its rotational symmetry but it's certainly auspicious to say the least!

the demiurg is one of the best explanations for reality we have, and ancient to boot.

Im glad that Emperor Donald Darko dropped the Mother Of All Bombs when the gnostics were getting persecuted

It means a lot of different shit. But you're not wrong.

more gnostic memes pls

Neither am I fellow user who reward all equally, but you did put the first picture that's more inline to what the OP was asking, calling you rabbi was just a playful namesake, a pardon i hope if it was unsuitable.

The symbols for air/fire/earth/water do combine to form it however... that is interesting because I like eastern religions too and those 4 elements are present a bit everywhere.

I don't care if people believe me or not. In the end when its up to the individuals themselves to choose if they want to stop playing this game or not. Shame some are just too impressionable and would never realize how complex the maze is and how easy it is to just walk or see straight through it because we define it while the Demiurge just augments it as a trick.
Reality like all things is just a perspective our psyche constructs. I'm not saying it doesn't exist or will stop existing only that it has a mind of its own and we are part of it as well.

11 branches are our 22 chromosomes pairs excluding the sexual ones that make our 'life'. Chimp priests had trouble reading god's writing and as usual confuse the ever living fuck out of it all.

totally, the elements are well represented. I will note that in ChBD philosophy à la the Baal HaTanya, the four elements are represented as corresponding to the various passions of the soul. In Sameck Vav, the Rav RaShaB goes on to further enunciate the specific character of each of these "soul elements" as they relate to say, the "sun" and the "moon", and the functions of each as they relate to the understanding of Godliness in the human soul. Beautiful stuff

Night Sup Forums is always best Sup Forums.

with their powers combined, do they form Captain Kike?

No they form "The Gas Giant".
Imagine how much gas the titans had use to subdue the beast within this structure.

man you should write a novella, I would totally read that

Order is an illusion, an attempt by limited minds to make sense of the clusterfuck that is reality. It's seeing shapes in the clouds.

The entire universe is chaos, which you can see easy once you get down to the subatomic. Therefore, the god of chaos is the most true and powerful. And she's hilarious.

Shit's simple.

classic

thats one sexy Eris

Kaliste, mother-father

>She
Kek is a guy.
His less beloved female counterpart is a snake instead of a frog, which translates into being a lamia. Shame there's little to no art of her.

Don't tell anyone, but they're actually both alter egos. Kek's final form is a loli. Most of the ancient Egyptian gods are secretly lolis.

>implying the god of chaos wouldn't have many names, forms, and images

>23

expected

>two 78s

What does it mean?

>Kek's final form is a loli. Most of the ancient Egyptian gods are secretly lolis.
Are you sure it's not some fat kid who uses his psychokinesis to gain followers but is a shy weaboo so his/her subconscious is replacing his own image with that of a cartoon frog and manipulating people to make it into a meme?

Letters can also be numbers in Hebrew.
That's the magic, consider yourself blessed.

>What is this kike magic? What's it teach?
In short: Satanism and pre-Humanism.

I believe 78 is a sign that you're close to the truth, but you've gone a bit past it.
Conversely, 76 would mean you're close but not there yet.

>double 23

confirmed.

Why is muhammad wearing sneakers?

Its seventy five and six