Why aren't you a bible believing Christian yet Sup Forums?

Why aren't you a bible believing Christian yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion/?dir=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm working on it divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion/?dir=

I'm a god fearing white Christian man user.

Because I'm not a relitard.

No, I'm a Christian who thinks the Bible is mostly a load of nonsense and Jew bullshit.

>t. 1.2 birthrate

Degenerate, godless Europe is paying for its decadence by submitting to the Muslim horde. We shed no tears for you.

Oh, one of those retarded Nazi Larpers?

Wow. Who knew Timothy was so based?

I don't think your topic had the desired effect, Mohammed ;^)

This is so 2008
Fucking religion sucks

That's funny, I'm not a Christian but believe the Bible has a lot of wisdom, and nonreligious people try to learn from it.

Mk

Modern day Jews have nothing in common ethnically with the Jews of the Bible. Ashkenazi are descendents of Khazars (Eastern Europeans) and Sephardic are descendants of Spainards and Portuguese. The people who occupied the Levant 2000 years ago were most likely the same as the Greeks at the time ethnically

Educate yourself and don't fall for Jewish lies about history

I am, but I am also not very good looking and my weight loss left me with loose skin and stretch marks. Even good Christian girls wont give me a chance.

Should try*
>t. Phone poster

based black man
This is the only redpilled view one can have of religion.

>Grows up in a lukewarm Catholic family
>Dad believes alien jesus tells him when the world will end through talking to homeless french women
>GTFO and go to college
>Atheists are the best, most moral people.
>Get dream job, family life good, romantic life set
>still feel empty. Drugs don't help.
>Go to church
>Feel welcomed and cared for for the first time.
>Starts learning about Jesus
>Church crumbles after lefty scandal
>Stumble in the faith
>Decide to return to agnosticism
>People don't care unless you participate in degeneracy with them.
>Realize Christ is the only way

All agnostics and atheists are hedonists. They only care about themselves in the end. Only Christ's blood can take away your sins.

it's common sense, really.
it's only because the jews have gold money that they can push their agenda so hard. it's not because we actually believe their nonsense.

Took you a while, and that is fine, but you got there. Never stray.

Keep up your bible study.

Christianity is mostly a social club in western society and a convenient means for people to keep in touch with the neighbourhood.

It has been commonly proposed that (((secret societies))) have been editing history. As I have studied apocriphia I have made a breakthrough in etymology. I would propose that a sacred spiritual order of warriors, much like the fictional Jedi once walked the earth, known under another name.

The Nazir.

Take the Nazirite oath, as Samson, Simon, Yashu(Jesus) Christ and Hitler before you.

Seek the Gospel of Philip.

Know the Fire of Gnosis and the Song of Sychronicity that the (((Pharisee))) have taken from you.

shekkels=shackles
oy vey= obey
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
JESUS OF NAZARINE= YASHU OF NAZIRITE

in arabic the word Nazir means luminous watcher.

Perhaps this linkage between all three abrahamic can create a banner for mankind to be united under. Let us ride the spiral cross of our divinity to the stars, our divine birthright.

Seek the Oath of Nazirite.