Are there any Sup Forumsacks here who are in the midst of studying or have gone into Political Science

are there any Sup Forumsacks here who are in the midst of studying or have gone into Political Science.
If so, what advice do you have for someone who is currently studying it?

At least double major in Econ or you're fucked.

the classes is usually taught by marxists. my first professor was a pretty famous "former" black panther. i quit

Believe nothing they teach you.

Are there any real world applicable jobs for the major besides a career in politics/being a professor?
Any examples of how bad your experience was with the marxist indoctrination they subjugate their students to?
Or were you simply not that passionate about it so you were like fuck it, this isn't worth dealing with?

This is relevant and should be discussed further.

No, nobody will give a fuck about a pure polisci major, you'll just be thought of as a general liberal arts guy. However, if you combine it with a more quantitative major, like econ or even general business, you'll be pretty set up for the better government jobs or perhaps grad school.

Don't go into pc.

Go to law school or a good econ school instead.

>Political
>Science
There is nothing science-y in PS. Learn physics instead.

Only poli sci class I ever had to take was taught by a Marxist. Honestly, in University if you are an exceptional student, you can be honest with professors and get through politically compromised courses with dignity.

I want to get into politics and have no idea what to major in. I was thinking of something like history/poly sci or econ for trying to hold public office.

>Class is all about gathering data and making inferences based off the data.
>nothing like science

But seriously though most of the teachers are fucking retarded commies.

Forget history, avoid pure poli sci. Most politicians come out of law and business/econ/finance programs.

I feel like history and that sort of stuff is important, maybe even more important than a poly sci major. Especially if your ideology is about Constitutional Morality and shit like that. I already know that I can learn history better on my own than having commies teach me about how evil whiteys are, but what're you gonna do.

History isn't a useful degree in comparison. Higher ups will assume that you know enough about history if you got a degree from a decent school. Do history on your own, it won't open any doors in the political sector.

For reference, I double majored in econ and finance at a mediocre CSU, and now I'm an analyst for a bay area firm. Making a pretty good living so far.

Also, there isn't a single history program I can think of that will teach you ANYTHING that you want to know. The only way a history degree helps is because it's writing intensive as fuck.

>Asking Sup Forums for advice

Hahahahahahaha

>Studying a worthless degree

ARGHHAHAHAHHAHAGAGAHHAHAHAHAA!

Any experiences from non-Burgers?

>Go to university open day
>at polsci
>Become suspicious of host as she begins to talk about muh poor refugees and gender inequality in New Zealand
>skips to next slide
>"and this is me outside a synagogue"
>mfw

They've even invaded new zealand? Is their no corner of this earth where they won't wriggle their way into?

why did you choose such a retarded field? how does this help you land a job?

This is an international Jew. She's originally from Turkey. Half of the "professors" are bergs and steins. (((They))) go straight into "education". It's fucking amazing

Double major in finance or be condemned to faliure

Understand that postmodernism has infiltrated and destroyed the humanities. It is an irrational ideology on which all collegiate reasoning is built, aiming to make useful idiots out of students through surpressing logic in favor of conformity as a ploy for intellectuals to gain political power. DONT argue against it, get your degree and leave. It knows no alternative to itself.

Do a public administration thing with eco or you'll probably die