Pol

>pol
>reddit spacing
>POL
>/pol
>muh freedom
ISHYGDDT

Puddy

Bump. It's sickening how they can't even name the board properly. By far the worst wave of newfags ever to stumble in this cess pool.

WOAH that's the most cancerous post I've seen this year!

i agree with all but what do you mean by >muh freedom?

I love how absolutely random this place is. Thanks op.

Newfag.
If you want "muh freedom" go to Sup Forums.

Man you guys will look for any excuse possible to ignore someone's argument if you can't rebut it.

not an argument

sage this shit ass thread

How? It's a pretty good analogy on how "muh freedom" turns into shit very fast, and that's not even getting into the economic abuse.

It's not even the arguments. It's the complete and total lack of trying to assimilate properly. It used to be common courtesy to lurk a place you're new to before participating in it.

They are like illegal spics that refuse to learn English and wave Mexicans flags.

ive never really heard that as an actual argument on /pol though

retarded nazi /polfag

go die in a fire

here in america we can type as we please

Well too bad. You can't control what people say or how they say it, but you can control how you respond. Instead of crying about punctuation, destroy their argument. Throwing a hissy fit over a slash makes us all look dumber by association.

>Instead of crying about punctuation, destroy their argument.
Do both.

>defending your culture makes you look stupid

I concede that it's petty but this whole site has always had a unique charm to it. It be a shame to let a bunch of faggots come in and change the status quo without giving them shit.

>people who use "normies"
This is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

>Sup Forums will never be a sekrit club ever again