Redpill me on foot fetish Sup Forums

Redpill me on foot fetish Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/CandidFeet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is a paraphilia, you are the wierdo that stares innapropriatly at strangers, and this thread will be deleted or moved to trash.

I would suggest not being such a faggot OP but then I remember that you have a thing for feet.

If you don't have one, you're not white

I took this for a Canadian footfag some time ago.

plz rate

It's like getting your wires crossed so when you turn on your light switch the oven comes on. It's a fuck up. The arousal from feet travels on a route nature meant for other parts such as titties
>things you learn on pol

Salam aleikum

A way for men to distract themselves from their perceived lack of manhood. The devil uses feet to keep man from bedding his wife properly

hi

Strong bones/10

>man feet

absolutely disgusting/10

First time I even heard of someone being attracted to feet was from a black friend of mine. So, no. You're wrong.

thx
I'm more than a man. I'm Bavarian

>Can't even write it in Finnish

Get them out.

Its about womens feet not your hobbit haired like feet

no women r gross, dumb-dumb

Man feet are fucking disgusting. Girl feet are awesome.

I don't think it has anything to do with crossed wires. Tits and ass are usually covered by clothing, feet are usually covered by shoes or socks.

No.

>nazi larpflag
>keeps falling for the vaginal jew

lmao pathetic

>spoken like a true gay muslim
Muslim guys hate the company of women desu, they're all closet faggits just like the /fit/ crowd.

>he's studied /fit/ in depth

suspiiiiiiiiiiiicious

Is foot fetish a beta thing ?

The two are not linked.

I spent years trying to find out what was my fetish as i didn't like soles, but loved to stare at toes...

imgur.com/r/CandidFeet

Hope this saves some soul searching to fellow degenerates out there..

The disdain from people towards foot fetishism alwyas amused me, purely from a logical standpoint.
Foot fetishism is the most common fetish. As in, literally the most common fetish on the entire planet, with an incidence of about 30% in men, and 14% in women.
And yet it's arguably the fetish treated with the highest disdain in society, with people having it being identified as some kind of sexual deviants, despite the preference for feet being almost as prevalent as the preference for breasts or ass in some countries.

How does this happen?
How does the most common fetish on the planet, and thus the most "normal" get the most hate?
Is it because it's so common, there's so much pandering for it? So the 70% grows resentful about the constant pandering forwards the 30%?

Muslims are faggots, the point stands.

And no some polfags went on a tangent about the fitters and how they start vying each others bodies so much that they start to want to suck each other off when they get really attracted to the other's body. The logic is sound so there is no reason for me to doubt its veracity.

it's a cross wiring or imprinting during childhood; mostly occurring in the bourgeois classes; sexual arousal from your mother's legs, feet. after aforementioned comes home from work

encountering your babysitter in catholic school girl socks. there is something mysterious and naughty about it like a summer camp crush.

hardly ever occurs in the lower peasantry classes where 'those' parts are always considered dirty, or exposed. and t&a is the norm for attraction/reproduction

I was always wondering if Chappelle was being serious about being a footfag. He seemed sincere but maybe it's so abnormal that his sincerity was blatantly satire (from a normie pov).

>he's defending his obsession with /fit/

lmao gay af

Why shouldn't you appreciate every part of a woman?

yes