EU Discussion Thread

Let's talk about the European Union. If you have any questions, critique or suggestions, please feel free to join

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc
twitter.com/ntvde/status/907863932500533248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL

>Questions
Why is it still there?
>Critique
It sucks
>Suggestions
End it

>Why is it still there?
To provide peace and prosperity.
Europe has never had such a long period of no war and economic growth

Lets not and say we did.

Is the EU duty bound to hurt the Bongs?

i wait the federal union and the civil war.
kill krauts for liberty.

But you have already had like a dozen wars during the EU period.

> economic growth

I'll be sure to remind the Greeks how well off they are.

Name one dozen.

Death to the EU

Well there is an official policy that you can't be better off outside the union than in it so the bongs are supposed to be promised a deal that has to be at least marginally worse than they had.

The UK is already showing slow down and more serious british news reports contain news of plans to deal with some recession.

Not between EU countries.

Greek economy is growing already

You got carried by Russia

You mean the Guardian and the BBC? Lmao.

Shut up you EU slave. You are pathetic.

If you are claiming that all your trading partners will offer you a better trade deal when you are outside the club, you are stupid.

>We will get new people to trade with!
Good luck with that. I have no ill will. I celebrated when you left. Made me belief democracy wasn't a fix.

This fucking OP image is the best troll I've seen all week

Interesting, so they seek to hurt UK interests becuase they can't allow them to succeed outside the club.

A very dangerous and stupid strategy to play with the Anglo

What don't you like about the image, friend?

What you said makes no sense.

If UK would be able to succeed outside the Club, there would be no way for EU to hurt them.
The truth is, Britain has more than 50% of their foreign trade with EU, so they are completely reliant on access to single market

Don't care what happens with you EU manchildren. We have a world we can now trade with you insular little Mick. Go and bomb or rape some little kids you retarded Taig.

ITALIANS = NIGGERS
>ITALIANS = NIGGERS
ITALIANS = NIGGERS
>ITALIANS = NIGGERS
ITALIANS = NIGGERS
>ITALIANS = NIGGERS
ITALIANS = NIGGERS
>ITALIANS = NIGGERS
ITALIANS = NIGGERS
>ITALIANS = NIGGERS
ITALIANS = NIGGERS
>ITALIANS = NIGGERS

Wow that's some butthurt. I don't care about bongs at all.

>EU+Russia

that looks like George Orwell's 1984.

now all it needs is Eastasia and Oceania and you just got the Borders, to fit with all the 1984-Style Surveillance we have now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc

My suggestion is that we kill the (((EU))) before it's to late

What dont you understand?

You said yourself they EU cannot allow them to get a better deal, but who are the EU to make such declarations about the UK economy?

They will succeed outside the club becuase they have self determination, and you said there is no way for the EU to hurt them yet you then go on to say they are completely reliant on the EU, which is it?

You are talking like the EU will seek to hurt the UK. That makes no sense. The EU will offer them a trade deal that is worse than the one they had while in the EU. Which does make sense.

That will be the outcome. The question is will the UK be able to fill in the gap in their trade with non EU countries.

I meant that if UK didn't need trade with EU, there would be no way for European Union to hurt Britain. But the fact that Britain has most of its foreign trade with the EU makes them really reliant on having access to single market

EU is gone in few years. Brexit started the process of making European nations great again. EU should have remained what it was, just an trade block, instead it tried to kill democracy.

>russia

Worst idea ever, I don't want my country to have anything to do with the EU.

Or is most of their trade done with the EU because of the trade agreement.

kek, juncker now wants all of the eu to adopt the euro, not just the eurozone.

twitter.com/ntvde/status/907863932500533248

I think it is because of the geographical proximity. It will be always cheaper for UK to trade with continental Europe than with USA or China

Purge PIGS, Bulgaria and Romania and it might work

wtf is your gay-ass fucking image dude? OP is gay as always.

Well i'm sure it will work out bad for both which is the best anyone can hope for really.

Stay mad eurofaggots, we are too alpha for your autistic numale club

So Russia joined the EU and where does that leave NATO exactly?

I forgot to ask OP, does the EU still want an Army?

becuase you know that can never be allowed to happen, dont you?

And why are you hiding behind an EU flag, afraid your own flag will highlight you as a shitposter?

It would be easier of you left the EU with us.

Why not?

I'm not sharing Europe with Islam

Why can't an EU army never allowed to happen?

And I don't really understand how my flag is relevant to the discussion we are having

I wouldn't want to associate with a brit that hides behind a meme flag.

>anglos without islam
Good banter right there

because EU army would be used in the same manner EU is used
to push german agenda and to punish any opposition

EEC was far superior. The peace it brought is worthy of my support.

The bastardized power grabbing institution it has become is something people should rise up against and remove.

>It literally has so much power over people that transferring it all under our own parliament is considered an 'undemocratic power grab'

Think about it.

4 jewish stars
4 commie scyths
4 muslim moons
4 ying yangs
5 isis symbols?

and the same number of crosses with the ching chong religion symbol

we want out, never asked for help, we live in a dystopia, a fucking facade,with ridiculesly imposed taxes on Greek companies and a tax free enviroment for german companies like frankpport and siemmens.

Fuck the EU

Eurasian Union
read
>Alexandr Dugin: The 4th Political theory

Seems to be a midpoint in the grand plan

EU will be absorbed by Russia who will then crush ME to counterbalance China.

>economic growth
lol

EU is a joke of a union. The people at the top are only busy with expanding their own power over the power of the nationstate. We'll share borders with fucking Turkey in 10 years....