Gender Bending - The last show you whatched has the cast gender swaped

What happens?
Starting with a possible canon one of Boku no Hero Academy.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/manga/comments/4ildwx/genderbent_boku_no_hero_academia_by_the_mangaka/
youtube.com/watch?v=9eT-0QC3PeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that Illida

>TS is reddit material

Do you live in a cave?

osomatsu ochako

What the actual fuck reditt has to do with anything here?

reddit.com/r/manga/comments/4ildwx/genderbent_boku_no_hero_academia_by_the_mangaka/

>By the mangaka
By
The
Fucking
Mangaka
Kill yourself. No, seriously, fucking kill yourself. And seeing that you were the one on Reddit in the first place, kill yourself harder.

jojo diamond is unbreakable. not much difference honestly

Someone here is mad. Your autism is showing.

Kill yourself

Is your only retort samefagging like a fucking Sup Forumstard after mistaking an authentic mangaka's illustration for "reddit content"? How much of a retard are you?

>everyone who tells me to kill myself is a samefag
Back to your hugbox

fuck off

GTFO

More like "two" people getting insulted at a post insulting a single shitposter is very likely just that one shitposter seeking for validation
Not to mention neither replies actually described how Horikoshi is considered reddit. It was both you, and you are fucking pathetic.

>being this pathetic
You should really hang yourself by now

What the fuck? First, not the same person.

I'm this user I don't even know what people are arguing anymore. I thought you was sperging over reddit, my bad, it is the opposite.

>tfw the guy that was sperging shows that he was the only one that uses it.

>Macross Delta
Male idols? I'll pass.

>Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Wouldn't gender bending the cast just give you the manga Nozaki writes?

Oh shit you can edit elements of a page, truly the next Bill Gates

Yeah I probably wrote both these posts as well, didn't I?

Fucking legit autist.

Did you just drop your reading comprehension in the ditch?

You are still the only redditor here.

This shows how much of a sausage fest Jojo is

>what is the one minute delay
Just go back to where you came from fag

>one minute delay
How the fuck is that even relevant?

Both posts here are less than one minute apart learn to read.

Holy shit fuck off you cancer

I never said those two were the same poster you fucking dunce. The only one implying so was you with your retarded loaded question.

>being this much of an strawman
That's why you posted this , huh

>Telling redditors to leave in a hostile manner is now cancer
Sasuga crossboarding douche, making Sup Forums better with every post

>autism

I honestly can't describe how ironic it is that your reading comprehension failed the second time when I originally told you your reading comprehension failed.
You could be braindead and still realize I was obviously talking about the user who misread my post by accident.

The IP count is not going up, dude. You're not convincing anybody.

Just kill yourself. And the other guy's IP was shown faggot.

>Haikyuu
hm...

>Still posting screenshots as "proof" of totally not samefagging in the year of our lord 2011+5
Fucking why

>Still lying to save your face
Fucking why

I appreciate your effort to krep reddit away, but the way you posted you made it clear that you aren't from here either.

okay,I've been following this conversation for a while now and I've had it with your retardation
that image is reddit. the proof was posted on the top of the thread. the image was reddit OC, originalyl posted on reddit, created by a redditor. posting it here means you're a dirty fucking redditor, and you should leave Sup Forums at once. thank you

>open gender bender thread hoping for some comfy discussion
>get all this shitposting about reddit
What the fuck Sup Forums

Boku Girl .
So what happened

>created by a redditor
I fucking give up. This thread is nothing but a bastion of bait and shitposts. Why did I even get into this

Hnnnng

Just ignore shitpost and post content mate.

Girl get turned into a twink guy and develop a crush on a taller hot girl.

Just fuck off senpai

Instead of shit Homo lust. ITs Pure Lesbian love

It suddenly got better.

>Yuri Allmight
Sign me the FUCK up

Choose one them.

Joshephine

This artist has better designs for theme than these.

what would all might look like?

Biscuit Krueger

Where is Kira

I want to abuse femdeku sexually.

ms marvel

>Shingeki no Bahamut
>Favaro a cute red-haired tomboy
>Kaisar a majestic oujou
>Amira a bishonen
>Rita a gothic shota
>that scene where Favaro-chan gets undressed while an old man is watching behind a curtain
>dat tail
God damnit, now I want to impregnate Favaro. See what you've done to me, Sup Forums?

Get off of your high horse. You're literally the only cancer person in this thread. Why dont you just go to your bed and masturbate yourself to sleep like you do every night.

Good taste mate.

Just curious to know how a ojou Kaisar could work. Would she still be a knight?

>Haifuri

everyone is actually competent and the captain doesn't abandon his ship and crew to save his best friend

She would be a knight by class of nobility, coming from a knight's family, but actually being trained for battle is another thing. It depends, I guess. If the main cast are the only ones who got genderswapped, then she is most probably a traditional, strictly-raised lady of high social standing who learned how to fight either by herself or from Favaro. If the entire world got genderswapped, then the society is most probably matriarchal, so female knights are a norm, not an oddity.

Why in the everloving fuck are you responding to hour old offtopic posts while not contributing anything?

But they are not muslim.

As long as the genderbends are accurate in personality and looks and not just cowtits cosplaying because of muh fapbait i'm fine with whatever else happens.

Will he incorporate this on the mangá?

Terrance McKenna once said that psychedelic mushrooms are a "mandatory experience". I think the same should be true of gender bending, once the technology exists.

Aparently this is going to happen on the gag spin off manga. Some character will have the power to swap their genders.

I'd rather not consider it.

Cool.

Is it weird translations or does Ivankov have some sort of weird thing over Crocodile?

This is why some people belives that Croc is Luffy's mother.

>there aren't 5 girls longing for MC's dick
>sausage fest
k

Tbh Gintama would suck badly with gender swapped characters.

Best boy in this 3ds game. youtube.com/watch?v=9eT-0QC3PeA