youtu.be/rVJRcEt4TMM
youtu.be/s8k6AzkDkdc
youtube.com/watch?v=35DSdw7dHjs
youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w
youtube.com/watch?v=rqbckoIEJGo
imdb.com/title/tt0080297/.
imdb.com/title/tt0083480/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I watched falling down after it was mentioned here. Fuck you whoever that was. And no, it wasn't because of the gay nazi.

youtu.be/rVJRcEt4TMM

youtu.be/s8k6AzkDkdc

Is there even one movie that calls out the jews for running the Fed or the US central bank?

Those kikes killed JFK over that shit.

Not that I know of -- there are a couple of pretty good docs which are anti-fed but none that name the jew

watched this movie. breddy gud

That movie was droll trash. Garbage.

Network.

youtube.com/watch?v=35DSdw7dHjs

This, pretty redpilled

Beat me to it. Fucking masterpiece, but the smartphone generation can't pay attention long enough to follow it.

Another

The absolute crem de' la crem
youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w

I appreciate the realistic tone they took with the combat.

This is a good one, and it's funny.

Andre Rublev by Tarkvosky... banned by the (((Soviet Union)))

Pi, that move woke me up to the Jews

> Stone interviews Chavez
> Chavez dies
> Stone interviews Castro
> Castro dies
> Stone interviews Putin
> .......

Is Stone a cold blooded killer?

Waltz With Bashir
Camp 14 Total Control Zone
Coconut Revolution
Ex Machina
Iluminados por el fuego

>Favorite movie of cute girl I liked
>She never liked me back
>Get sad when watching
Its a good movie
This is a good one, fairly smart movie

In my senior year of high school I was fortunate enough to have a "government class" teacher who made us watch this movie in class, and as we would review the political news of the day, he would periodically ask us "is this Wag the Dog?'

Oh, that one still hurts. Fuck me.

Also - Dear Zachary.

> erase from the book of life

That shit gave me goose bumps when I remembered reading The Revelations passage about anyone not being written in the book of life being dumped into a bottomless pit for all eternity

Oldie but goldie, the sniveling Jew banging a tranny scene is historical

Why is TTSS redpilled when the Smiley is a liberal and a cuck, and we get to hear about the benefits of communism?

i post this as someone born and raised in this garbage city. all it does is spread its cancer into you, until you are a victim of the degenerate disease it will kill to infect. most people i know hate this movie and spring breakers (which i think also does an equally great job at displaying the effects of the vapid society that is on its way to lead now all while being aesthetic af).

When society becomes lawless and degenerate, it take a band of men with hard bodies and hard minds to force their morality back onto society through an act of will and violent defiance.

Top choice. Feel like a lot of people don't know about it.

Not to mention Hayden and Prideux are homosexuals

This is a good choice. Some other random redpilled movies off the top of my head:

Nixon (1995)
The Killing Fields (1984)
Addio Africa (1966)
The Battle Of Algiers (1966)

Pentagon Wars, based on a true story and the red pill is very subtle.

Dear Zachary, aka "Nuke Canada"

Required Day of the Rake viewing.

The Battle of Algiers is a well made film, but it's message is as blue-pilled as it gets.

I can't believe more people haven't seen this one.

tark is the pill on russian landscapes. no one has surpassed him.

>Muh americans
>Poccия dindu nuffin
>"We gud guyz"

Putin is very skilled at playing the victim

what is red pilled about this? kys

falling down is great you faggot

fuck off retard

Falling Down is one of the biggest blue pills I have ever seen poorly disguised as a red pill -- standard t_d tier viewing material

neck yourself brainlet

All movies are Hollywood bluepill garbage and a cheap way to get informed, even KatTS. Read books.

>give me your best cinematic red pills
>This does not mean: movies that you just happen to like
>he posts fucking batman
Seriously, what is red pilled about Batman? Nothing, you just like it. Kill yourself.

Video Drome
They Live
Soylent green

>he thinks known anti-semite Mel Gibson is blue pilled
>he thinks books can't be blue pilled
wew

Classic

If you read right wing books, you are redpilled.

It shows them murdering whites in the streets like savages. Yes it showed the frogs torturing the rebels but in real life they did much worse than that and for me the murders of the French police and civilians were way worse, certainly more numerous. In short I'm not sure what you mean.

all woody allen movies are exceptional

Exceptionally terrible, of a very low nature, but the little gay cleverness and wit really impresses stupid faggots like you, kys pleb.

he is the greatest screen writer hollywood has ever had

Drive. Do yourself a favor and watch this vid explaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqbckoIEJGo

>How Rudolph II. was senile

>pt.1
The Emperor's Baker
>pt.2
The Baker's Emperor

>basically demented Emperor lusts after a rabbi-designed superweapon
>has a huge collection of fake Mona Lisas
>"We'll find the real one, then we (the Emperor) will sell the fake ones as real ones, and keep the real one"
>faux alchemical master arrives
>court "scientist" to the arriving (((scientist)))
>"I heard they wanted to hang you in Brussels"
>"Ah, you know, professional hazard"
>Empire is broke af, the would-be Empress (can't get the old idiot to marry her) tells the advisors
>"Don't give it to him in bits. Tell him we're eating on debt for the 2 week."

And many more references to a EU and debt economy that didn't exist yet.

Evil Dead II

>Seriously, what is red pilled about Batman?
I'm not going to spoon feed you the meaning behind all three films. There's a ton of political and moral commentary in each struggle Bruce Wayne faces, which applies to modern western men. Such as self development and doing the right thing despite not getting credit and being viciously attacked.

>because Mel Gibson has made anti-semitic comments, Braveheart is redpilled
Mouth-breather confirmed. Here's an actual redpilled movie by Mel. Not muh scottish heritage 'FREEDUMB XD' shit.

I can tell from your posts you have no original thoughts. Just another basement dwelling autist. Do us all a favor and stop projecting, kill yourself.

excellent choice bru

but he is, he should of written books about the moral dilemmas of professors fucking their students and the inevitable marriage to justify the act and then the divorce when you want fresh meat but he knew where the cash was so he had to dumb it down for the average movie goer

>he thinks braveheart isn't red pilled
>its about holding true to your convictions in the face of adversity
>it's about fighting for your nation, your people, your culture
>he thinks a film about some fucking mexican jungle monkey is more red pilled than william wallace
lol kys you industrial cock inhaling faggot

Was gonna post this one, also the cinematography and soundtrack are amazing.

>the only child left on the planet is a nigger and whites are fighting to preserve it.
>security forces are being demonised while policing illegal population called 'fugees' who are actively insurgent
>Book written by some old school feminist

Oh wow, how redpilled.
Still, have to admit it was a nice film though.

It's red pilled in that it provides the perfect picture of our future if we don't do something about it

My god, that's the best movie I've ever seen. I remember being in shock and thinking about it all day.

>9001/10

Almost forgot about this, don't know why it never
shows up here but It is literally Brave New World.

It's still from a leftist point of view in that it creates sympathy for the illegal foreign invaders.
I see your point though.

Surprises me nobody has posted Gran Torino yet. This one isn't redpilled either because it creates sympathy towards the immigrants and the gook gets the old man's car.

recommended Andre Rublev above

Natural born.

I need to watch this film again.

This a great film

no

THX
Thanx
Thanks
T.Hanks

They Live is about the trannies. It's very accurate as to how things are in the West. They are not all Jews.

It's a wonderful life

The Passion

Mad Max

Death Wish

They Live

always remember, jews>reptilians(They Live)>sentinels>demiurge

Why was it great?
faggot

Are the books decent? Where do I start with John le Carré? Are all his spy novels connected?

Read through the lines and you will find Sin City redpilled

Probably the best occult movie to date

"Der ewige Jude"

Exposure of roastie culture is ultimate red pill

The Evil Dead films along with the tv show. Ash is a mgtow.

Plebs think Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is redpilled because the movie gives a hint as to how differently from normies the spies see the world around them and how differently they see the events of the world. The author, John le Carre, was (is) a spy for MI6, and he makes a very honest expression of spies and spying. The books were much, much better than the movie. The movie tried to cram eight hours worth of material into two hours. There was a mini-series of Tinker Tailor in 1979 that is far better than the movie - imdb.com/title/tt0080297/. And it was followed by a mini series based on another book in the three-book series called Smiley's People - imdb.com/title/tt0083480/

Both of those mini series can be found on streaming media and torrents.

"Hesher was here"
Sad as fuck but delivers a great message
>a modern day barbarian crashes into the lives of a destroyed family and sets them fucking straight by showing how not to be whiny cucks

The Money Masters is a 1996 documentary film that discusses the concepts of money, debt, taxes, and describes their development from biblical times onward.

>Nigger loving Jew protagonist kills the only redpilled character in the movie