CHINESE SUPERIORITY THREAD

So Sup Forums how do you guys all feel that even the Chinese are surpassing us in technical capabilities due to Trumps incompetence

reuters.com/article/us-china-quantum/china-sets-up-first-commercial-quantum-network-for-secure-communications-idUSKCN1BO0CT?il=0

>China has set up its first "commercial" quantum network in its northern province of Shandong, state media said, the country's latest step in advancing a technology expected to enable "hack proof" communications.

>Other countries, including the United States, have been working on their own quantum networks for years.

>FOR YEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

dwavesys.com/press-releases/d-wave-2000q-system-be-installed-quantum-artificial-intelligence-lab-run-google-nasa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you gonna do when China is finally going to lead us into the utopian 21st century Sup Forumsacks?

given the build quality of chinese stuff it'll probably explode and rip the space-time continuum a new asshole dooming us all

Thanks for crashing my bitcoin you devious slopes

dwavesys.com/press-releases/d-wave-2000q-system-be-installed-quantum-artificial-intelligence-lab-run-google-nasa

>Palo Alto, CA – March 13, 2017 - D-Wave Systems Inc., the leader in quantum computing systems and software, announced that Google, NASA, and Universities Space Research Association (USRA) have elected to upgrade their D-Wave 2X™ quantum computer to the new D-Wave 2000Q™ system, under the terms of their multi-year agreement, to support QuAIL's pioneering research on how quantum computing can be applied to artificial intelligence, machine learning, and difficult optimization problems.

yeah, but they still have small dicks

Sup Forums gave me negress fetish. 50% of my faps are to white on black fucking especially with creampies. I want nothing more than to pound a negress and flood her womb as she begs for my superior aryan seed. Feels so wrong, impregnating an inferior race and creating a mongrel but thats what makes it feel so good.

Would I cuck myself and marry a negress and marry the spawn? Hell nah. Would I love to nut in a bunch of dark nubians of africa? Hell yeah I would.

Can you imagine the paradise it must have been to be a slaveholder in the south. Going out to the back and emptying yourself in some dark negress and throwing her aside. Then, once satisfied, coming back to your lovely southern belle wife and your white kids. Living the dream

>because of Trump's incompetence

top kek

those chinks dont stop

People underestimate just how much rape happened in the south.

25% of current african american genetics is white just from the rape as slaves. That is a lot of rape to get an entire population to be 1/4th white on average.

>due to Trumps incompetence
Dude... He's been in office what, like 8 months?, its certainly not because of him...

Blame is all Americans do these days.

Is he trying for insurance fraud or suicide?

AYO HOL UP
SO U BE'S SAYING WE WUZ SLAVE OWNERS N SHIET

>insurance fraud

lol

This seems tame to every other webm we've seen.

Also, is china a real life final destination?

How many generations of white sex until your mongrel family turns Aryan again?

>some unattended baby
>we have no idea whats going on on the other side
>some guy just grabs the kid and throws him away
Can someone explain EVERYTHING?

Nobody gives a fuck. You're still ugly slant eyed fucks will little dicks that everyone will remind you of every single day until you fucking cowards go full nazi like you're secretly planning.
Now mop the shit off of the sidewalk you fucking subhuman animal.

Crash their economy by sending all my manufacturing jobs to Vietnam. Watch the Maoists and East Chinese Capitalists tear eachother apart, then laugh as Tibet declares independence.

Yes, It's pretty much true to say that the largest descendant of slave owners group / genetics is African Americans.

it's a bitter pill to think about though.

That baby is "Triple Fats Xiao Peng", a notorious criminal overlord you ignorant shit. OH HAHA ALL THE CHINESE ARE SHORT AND LOOK THE SAME! Asshole.

Why do you think he ran out to oversee it all?

The Chinese are literally insane.

i am glad the stupid bitch was the one killed

My money's on the guys in black being Triads. Somebody pissed off the wrong people.

Why does China and Russia record everything?

Insurance and lawsuit prevention.

AUTOBOTS, TRANSFORM AND ROLL... slowly to a stop

that one is from Brazil

>Be Chinese
>Get swallowed by an escalator

I agree.

That second chinc dragging the one trying not to die to his death.

The US houses 4 companies which actually make quantum computers - D-Wave Systems(pseudo-computer), Google, IBM(the closest thing to being actual computer) and Microsoft. All of them turned out with something. Meanwhile Chinese have Alibaba founder funding several universities, they've haven't shown an single quantum computer they've manufactured yet(as opposed to D-Wave which sells their computers and IBM which is starting commercial production), which makes me believe that they've bought one of D-Wave quantum computer and just started using it for encryption.

>Quantum channels send messages embedded in light, and experts say that attempts to disrupt or eavesdrop on them would create detectable disturbances in the system

Its a fucking fiber optic cable, and has literally nothing to do with quantum physics

Chinafags BTFO!

>kid in blue sees him fall in
>turns around and just looks tired and bored

This webm will never cease to amaze me. The guy is fucking idiot, I understand kicking the doors - it's "just" vandalism, but why did he try to step in there?

Prepare to rage.

Technology transfers have been halted. You have been ringed with missiles. You will be ringed with many more. There are robots in right above your stratosphere.

Drunk mind:
I will kick this thing.
*kicks thing*
Oh this thing is an elevator and the door is open I will get in the elevator.
*falls*

You know why I love my country? Because there's a very high chance that anybody who actually did that in public would be shot or beaten to within an inch of his life by psychotic tree crazy white people who literally value animal life more than human life.

Man I fucking love America.

>Leftists allow and partition for the mass-importation of dead-weight immigrants who literally drain thousands of dollars from the economy on average per year

>Oh but it's Drumpf's fault we don't have enough funding for technological advancements

Fuck yourself.

we may all hate the ching chongs as hard as we can, call them inhuman, emotionless mindless drones, but it doesnt change the fact its currently the fastest evolving country on the planet.

While all white countries (well, besides Polska and Hungary) are busy being drowned in degeneracy, niggers, faggotry, multiculturalism and general hardcore marxism, the chinese simply dont give a fuck.

they're openly racist, xenophobic, homophobic, and couldnt give less of a shit.
It's great (for them).

In dry numbers, China laid down more concrete in 20 years than the entirety of USA since it exists.

Unless whites get their shit together in the next 50-100 years, we're all fucked.

Chinks are already in africa, and slowly take off canada and australia with housing and immigration.

The fuck are you talking about? This is what would happen in modern America:

>Guy 1 spots what is happening, scrambles for his phone, hits the record function
>Guy 1: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?
>Guy 1: OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
>Woman 1: THAT'S FUCKED UP! STOP!
>Woman 1 shrieks
>Guy 1 turns the camera towards himself while he gets the abuser in the shot
>Guy 1: This is America folks, this is the injustice men like me have to stand up to
>Guy 2: Someone call the police
>Guy 1: I called the police, I called the police. You should be ashamed of yourself. Animal abuse is not dead, guys. Share this video. Hashtag AnimalsNeedHumanHeroes.

ho lee fuk

Degeneracy isn't desirable ever.

Sorry boss I don't live in a liberal city. I live in an oversized suburb that calls itself a city, has the population of a city, but the infrastructure of a large town. I live in a place where the urban nightmare gives way to the suburban purgatory, not some faghole like San Diego.

>due to Trumps incompetence
>have been working on their own quantum networks for years
>FOR YEARS
how the fuck does that have anything to do with trump? Tell me, how does that have anything to do with him at all? Of course I know you won't though
>2 posts by this id

That's in India, he's taking a shit in the designated street.

Chinese here, it's well known that these threads are started by spics seeking to divert the blame from themselves for the destruction of the US. Any kinds of crazy shit could be happening in China, but it has no effect at all compared to you mongrels engaging in reconquista and fucking up a once great country.

fake yeezys ese
fake steve jobs ese
fake rice ese
fake phones ese
fake megacities ese
fake propaganda movies ese
and know fake quantum networks
ese

>on a motorcycle
>at a construction site
>in China
he was just asking to get Final Destination'd

He just wanted to feel like a 1700s taxi driver

you know what, user? if i woke up tomorrow and every single jew on the planet had been replaced one-for-one with a chink id be the happiest person on the planet.

did you hear today about how the jewish russian politician, who is the son of a famous stalinist soviet politician, is taking pot shots at our democracy from moscow? i cannot handle any more kikery. im completely spent. at least the china men are goyim. they are way closer to whites than jews could ever hope to be AND they arent yet (((compromised)))

It doesn't work like that. Once tainted, never.

Holy shit, is that a hatchet?

>China
>Superior

To vietnam instead of taiwan? Arent you two friends?

>pays leaf government one million dollars for shoebox parcel of land in hopes that leaf government will manage their investment responsibly
>utopian 21st century incoming

ahhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Taiwan's not communist. Too expensive.

>>Be communist country
>>White angry
>>Participate in capitalism and excel at it with global supplier domination
>>>>White ppl are still angry

>> White men obsessed with Asian small dicks
>> Yet Asian men still outpopulate Whiteys

>> Asian are bad drivers
>> Yet White people are the majority in drink driving, speed driving, and reckless driving accidents.

We should get them all addicted to opium again, it'd be funny.

I hate busses so much

God damn I've laughed at a couple of these but these two are just brutal.
This one though, it's way too fucking strange not to laugh at.

PROTIP: Their subspace ChinkLink(tm) won't work

China is barely a functioning nation.

So, you're saying a racially pure and smart race can do wondrous things and beat out a mixed and diverse lot?

We told you this.